zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Why cant I see anything new no new events for girls no quest I made sure last update I completed everything soon as I loaded up save game said new images unlocked and now I have not been able to trigger any new scenes events whatever

rbi3aaa

Sep 21, 2018
Why cant I see anything new no new events for girls no quest I made sure last update I completed everything soon as I loaded up save game said new images unlocked and now I have not been able to trigger any new scenes events whatever
same problem here

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I'd like to suggest removing the "Wait a bit" type moments that this game has. It feels like a a lot of waste of clicks just clicking the skip time button over and over and over and over and over again just to get to the content. Feels very unnecessary to this good game.

Sexcalibur

Apr 22, 2020
How do you use the update patch? The updater can't find the location of AHitR on my computer. There was no installer that ever came with the game, I've always just unzipped it and it was good to go.

I ended up just downloading the whole thing again, but for future reference I'd like to know.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I'd like to suggest removing the "Wait a bit" type moments that this game has. It feels like a a lot of waste of clicks just clicking the skip time button over and over and over and over and over again just to get to the content. Feels very unnecessary to this good game.
Thats because your chasing the dev's latest updates and not really playing it as it is intended. I believe those wait periods are to allow you to spend more time with other character's.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Updated the master post to the latest free version. Lyriel's cherry is waiting for you!
Aww, cherry scene is so sweet and tender, I love it!

And seriously, that piano tune is so damn fantastic and seems to go with anything. Breakfast gossip? Evening frolicking around the halls? Blowjob in the attic? Cherry popping? It all seems to work!

On that note, where is it from/what is the name of the piece? I remember hearing it in some other game on this site (and I distinctly remember it was not at all mood-appropriate!), so I'm guessing it's one of those royalty-free tracks or something?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
On that note, where is it from/what is the name of the piece? I remember hearing it in some other game on this site (and I distinctly remember it was not at all mood-appropriate!), so I'm guessing it's one of those royalty-free tracks or something?
Credits for eight of the twelve MP3s are named in the game- go to "Credits" on the left of the Load screen.

Nitro-Core

Apr 23, 2020
Aww, cherry scene is so sweet and tender, I love it!

And seriously, that piano tune is so damn fantastic and seems to go with anything. Breakfast gossip? Evening frolicking around the halls? Blowjob in the attic? Cherry popping? It all seems to work!

I agree regarding the music.

The choices of music for this game and a few others (Harem Hotel is the first that comes to mind...) are perfectly suited for conveying the scenes and are distinctive enough to where its hard to imagine them being in anything else.

For this game specifically, the main Piano theme and the Dream Sequence theme are a joy to listen when the scenes play out.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
those types of moments makes sense for a complete game cause it makes you go towards other girls instead of rushing a single one story, but yea its awkward for the current update format..

Ticus

Mar 31, 2020
Man even though lyriel started as a bitch i fell in love with her and her scenes are the most lovely and erotic
In all her dreams i was nice to her after this update i wanna see some more romantic stuff with her maybe request a kiss or she wanting it and looking for you
Amazing update a little short but i loved it

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuck yes, anyone else call her the favorite in the bar?
Her reaction is just so fuckin cute.
Love me my Tsundere Elf.

Thank you for the little trickle of blood when popping her cherry, as someone with a defloration fetish, it was soooo hot and absolutely the cherry on top. ;)

Now we set our sights on the last virgin, Oh Caitline..... where is my naughty little student?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Fuck yes, anyone else call her the favorite in the bar?
Her reaction is just so fuckin cute.
Love me my Tsundere Elf.
Yeah, her reaction was priceless :ROFLMAO: It would sounds funny but what is "Tsundere" exactly? After seeing everyone using it for Cait and Lyriel I am assuming it is used for beings/people "who dont have sexual experiences" or "shy about sexuality" but I cant be sure

Porti

Dec 28, 2017
I updated with the compressed Updater after that im getting this error. Anyone help me with this I think girl_helper_scripts.rpy broken if anyone want to upload this script for me there's location game/scripts/girls/girl_helper_scripts.rpy and rpyc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah, her reaction was priceless :ROFLMAO: It would sounds funny but what is "Tsundere" exactly? After seeing everyone using it for Cait and Lyriel I am assuming it is used for beings/people "who dont have sexual experiences" or "shy about sexuality" but I cant be sure
Tsunderes are basically the 'acting tough/rude to hide their affection' archetype. I don't think anyone really uses it for Cait though, she's just straight-up shy.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes