Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Updated the master post to the latest free version. Lyriel's cherry is waiting for you!
Thanks for new update. Is there any chance for uploading Nopy too for later updates? I cant download from Mega -I am generally at my limited quota- and others are bit slow.

Nitro-Core

Apr 23, 2020
Updated the master post to the latest free version. Lyriel's cherry is waiting for you!
I have longed for this moment...

Seriously though, the payoff on this 'event' after such a great build up was awesome.
Can't wait for more! (especially when it finally gets to Cait's 'moment')

Reactions: ZanithOne

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What a good day!

i got 2 kids in CK,Vinson with Veronica and Hailey with Madison!:love:

Now,we finally can fuck Lyriel?Hell Yeah:love:I will donwload right away!

Reactions: ZanithOne

rbi3aaa

Sep 21, 2018
anyone else having issues with the update patch ( compressed version ) .. it broke my game and a traceback file opens up instead of the game .. any solution?

Lungsta

Dec 4, 2017
Last two updates were great. Wouldnt mind seeing more Rae or Orc. Or maybe some more dreamwalking in modern world. You have money, so why not go for shopping spree?

Also are there planes for "evil" options? I guess that woul be too much work with project of this size, still one can dream

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Alright! Things to talk about. I'm actually going to put it in the spoiler section though. Because spoilers. For anyone who hasn't played the update. Seriously, play before reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, very cool! Look forward to whatever comes next! Even if that's confronting certain people about certain understandable yet highly vexing choices... or going on with another girl and doing more of their story. Either way, looking forward to more!)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Finally,Lyriel is officially first gf of MC.
I love the animation and how beautiful she look when MC first take her cherry.Also my dream to see Lyriel get kissed is granted.Donia have her man but so does Lyriel.:WeSmart:Cant wait to see the next update,MC already told her aunt that he will make her his wife after all.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
(Alright! Things to talk about. I'm actually going to put it in the spoiler section though. Because spoilers. For anyone who hasn't played the update. Seriously, play before reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In any case, very cool! Look forward to whatever comes next! Even if that's confronting certain people about certain understandable yet highly vexing choices... or going on with another girl and doing more of their story. Either way, looking forward to more!)
Fr,thats fucking rude.Maybe she Is just embarrassed but even Naomi does that thing?But,seeing her go back to her usual self pissed me off,but I think dev doesnt put her new reaction yet.

Reactions: Nevermourned

BreastsAss

Feb 23, 2020
Liriel's scene is the best in the game. Thanks a lot to the author. Why is Yona the least sexy? An honest and brave female orc warrior. I would like to enlarge her breasts, Yona is sweet and strong, I liked her.

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
We had a choice between rough/gentle options for Lyriel dream scenes but for a scene outside of dream world its only gentle vanilla? Sadge. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes