Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I didn't say Taena was trying to give that message, I'm saying that's probably how Lyriel interpreted it. Now as far as being practical I honestly cannot say, did they really not make enough money out of well... managing a tavern? Logically speaking one would need to already have some money in order to even open up a tavern, not something any poor peasant can do. And overall it's a bit too much of a jump from "We shouldn't have high expectations." to "We should whore ourselves around."

Not saying I know Taena's intentions, cause specifically because this makes little sense to me I do not, she didn't ask Lyriel to do what she and the maids did which makes me even more confused about their situation. If the situation itself demanded it and say, she was doing it FOR Lyriel so she doesn't have to, then that kinda makes Lyriel kinda right in her hatred, not that is justified, but understandable since in the end her race would have indeed fallen too far.

But that's just how I see things.
I felt like Lyriel is a gem in the sack.Atleast this time,we can make Lyriel happy with her own effort.She does try to change herself after she ended up in the house.Make herself useful and open up with the others.I think watching her aunt and her friends whoring themselves and serving the human that destroy their kingdom make her despised her own aunt.She believe she is useless,she will slowly give up and become just like the others.If Mc isnt there,she might become just like them.

The elf situation remind me of a hentai i read back then,the human using the elf as a breeding stock and make them whores and public use.Its fucked up.Lyriel is a trueborn Elf,but if she is in that hentai,she will be forced to breed with alot of species until mind broken,forced pregnancy and raped everyday with modified body.True elf will just kill themselves instead of letting their own people become the lowest of the low.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyway,what happen to the other elfs?Lyriel family or some high rank minister of elf?I hope there will be an introduction with atleast her brother that manage to survive.or mother.I like the idea Lyriel tell her brother or mother about her situation.Is Taena and the others are the only elf that survived?If so,its fucking sad then.DEV STILL OWE US LYRIEL FIRST KISS.-_-

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Anyway,what happen to the other elfs?Lyriel family or some high rank minister of elf?I hope there will be an introduction with atleast her brother that manage to survive.or mother.I like the idea Lyriel tell her brother or mother about her situation.Is Taena and the others are the only elf that survived?If so,its fucking sad then.DEV STILL OWE US LYRIEL FIRST KISS.-_-
Very true, I hope she warms up to the MC eventually. Her more vulnerable self from the dream was nice to see.

Reactions: Genji

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
1) Lyriel
2) Cait
3) Yona
4) Rae
5) Cousin chick from those 2 flashbacks
6) Naomi

Edit, I gotta say It feels wrong putting Rae and Yona so low
1) Lyriel
2) Cait, Yona, & Rae
3) Cousin chick from those 2 flashbacks
4)
5)
6) Naomi

Fixed it

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not sure where the hell you lot got the idea that humans destroyed the elf kingdom. I don't remember anything like that being in the game. I'm pretty sure it was implied that Lyriel is an exile, though we don't know why the elves exiled her.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
I'm not sure where the hell you lot got the idea that humans destroyed the elf kingdom. I don't remember anything like that being in the game. I'm pretty sure it was implied that Lyriel is an exile, though we don't know why the elves exiled her.
Is she? I'm not really sure what happened, just that the way everyone talked there made it seem like something happened. Well hope we get some more insight soon.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'd imagine its just a case that humans are the more dominant species in Lyriel's homeworld. Its not that the Elves were conquered, especially if there are those who call themselves Trueborn. It's probably more likely that humans breed faster and more often than elves. Lyriel just looks down on humans presumably because of the old trope of elves looking down on other races.

Regardless, there might also be an old taboo among the elves about relations with human, possibly among the humans, though from Lyriel's introduction, I'd imagine its more on the elven side.

That said, I'd imagine Lyriel was sent to live with her aunt for a time because, well, she's a pain in the ass before the character development kicks in. Either that or someone thought it might be a good thing to spend time among other races.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
maravilloso juego, suerte al desarrollado, alguien sabra algun juego con la tematica de la elfa ? esclava liberada? soy nuevo en este tipo de juegos y no se como buscarlos :D

English: wonderful game, good luck to the developed one, someone knows a game with the theme of the elf? freed slave? I'm new to this type of game and I don't know how to look for it: D

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dont remember much,but at one time,Lyriel does mention about her home world story in her room.But,she cut it short.If I remember correctly she say like this"We also have this plants in my home(castle)."and then she talk about her father and brother.then"Its all good back then,until..."She have a sad looks on her face then she want us to leave her room without finishing her story :unsure:

I think at some point,Human take down the elf world and some of them get exiled.The others get executed.And their situation is like they dont have any place to go(exiled)which is the reason Taena whoring herself to the human and open a tavern.Lyriel maybe still young when she get exiled

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd imagine its just a case that humans are the more dominant species in Lyriel's homeworld. Its not that the Elves were conquered, especially if there are those who call themselves Trueborn. It's probably more likely that humans breed faster and more often than elves. Lyriel just looks down on humans presumably because of the old trope of elves looking down on other races.
We don't even know that, just that humans are the majority in that particular part of her world.

I dont remember much,but at one time,Lyriel does mention about her home world story in her room.But,she cut it short.If I remember correctly she say like this"We also have this plants in my home(castle)."and then she talk about her father and brother.then"Its all good back then,until..."She have a sad looks on her face then she want us to leave her room without finishing her story :unsure:
Right, because she was exiled. Nothing there implies anything you're reading into it.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
ok im having trouble progressing with Lyriel, hint says "time to invade another dream" but i dont seem to have the right dream available

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Man, I'm pumped for the update, but I want to fuck Cait so bad. The BDSM thing wasn't really my jam, the Haloween thing was nice, but god damn it's not enough

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes