Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Is there any other game like this where it's funny to pick the bad option? Like the heroines will stare at you like you're stupid or get offended. Without any option resorting to rape or violence, those thing are not as funny.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there any other game like this where it's funny to pick the bad option? Like the heroines will stare at you like you're stupid or get offended. Without any option resorting to rape or violence, those thing are not as funny.
Honestly I find it to be more funny when there is a human relationship/response like that than where the "bad" option is actually evil. And it wouldn't really fit the theme anyway.

Not that I wouldn't like to see a properly evil game made. But I mean properly evil. Like male protagonist doing evil and causing suffering and it being depicted as evil and suffering. These days its all either torture without a story or the story is turning it into consensual BDSM or worse yet makes the girls fall in love with you in spite of the evil that you do.

Like, seriously. I enjoy being the good guy but some times you just want to cut loose and burn down that kitten orphanage without people praising you for it.

Not in this game though. This game is fine as it is. This was more of an unrelated rant.

Reactions: rrapa

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
Still getting updates and still is an amazing game. I am very happy about the Lyriel content.
Coconut gods are smilings upons me.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Honestly I find it to be more funny when there is a human relationship/response like that than where the "bad" option is actually evil. And it wouldn't really fit the theme anyway.

Not that I wouldn't like to see a properly evil game made. But I mean properly evil. Like male protagonist doing evil and causing suffering and it being depicted as evil and suffering. These days its all either torture without a story or the story is turning it into consensual BDSM or worse yet makes the girls fall in love with you in spite of the evil that you do.

Like, seriously. I enjoy being the good guy but some times you just want to cut loose and burn down that kitten orphanage without people praising you for it.

Not in this game though. This game is fine as it is. This was more of an unrelated rant.
Take a look at the game Ravager here on this forum. https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v4-1-8-4minutewarning.26476/
There are plenty of truly evil options in that one, the only catch is, you are playing as a dragon. so if you aren't into that...

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Just dropping by to express my love for Rae, Cait and Lyriel so the dev knows they (and especially the last one which many seem to dislike) have fans. (y)

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Well, to be fair, Yona gave access to the swimming pool, and the new scenes with Rae, Lyriel and Cait made it worth it.
I do like the background and personality of Yona, though, as it would have been easy to overlap her character style with Naomi (both are big and muscular women with a fighter type backstory) but, thankfully, their behavior and motivations are quite different. Still, she is (by far) the last on my preference list for sexy stuff.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
It's unfortunate Yona doesn't have many fans. I like the orc aesthetic (understandable that isn't for everybody though) and I find her reaction to what's happened to her intriguing. She's already my third favorite with potential to be second (honestly there's no shot for any of the characters to top Rae for me) if her story ends up interesting.

Reactions: Forgotted

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
It's unfortunate Yona doesn't have many fans. I like the orc aesthetic (understandable that isn't for everybody though) and I find her reaction to what's happened to her intriguing. She's already my third favorite with potential to be second (honestly there's no shot for any of the characters to top Rae for me) if her story ends up interesting.
If anything Zanith has already proven he could deliver storywise, I'm pretty sure there's something nice in store for Yona too!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Same here. Like I don't find her attractive sexually at all. But story vise she is a potential gold mine.
I mean, look at the characters we have here:
1. Mysterious inter dimensional spy/diplomat.
2. Pirate captain that likes to drink.
3. Bookish university student.
4. Girl with a potentially interesting past but too little development so far for us to tell.
5. Warrior princess with a mind for avenging a slight against her father.

Some of those are just more interesting in terms of potential for plot than others. So I wouldn't mind some more Yona plot one bit. Just as long as we get some sweet elf plot as well.

Reactions: Hisakatana

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Yona is one of my favorites as well. She's very different in personality and demeanor, which is part of what makes her interesting. Personally I don't get the adoration for Lyriel, but she seems to have plenty of fans. I just hope we see Yona in an update soon.

Reactions: Hisakatana

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Personally I don't get the adoration for Lyriel, but she seems to have plenty of fans.
Lyriel is my second favourite. First, because I‘m just a fan of elves and second, and that is kind of hard to describe, but I enjoy her „I want your attention, but I won’t admit it“ attitude.
Still, Rae is cemented at the top of my list. I can‘t imagine how that could ever change.

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Definitely the girl who gets sidelined the most by folks is Naomi. Tis a wicked shame cause she's the best.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Lyriel is my second favourite. First, because I‘m just a fan of elves and second, and that is kind of hard to describe, but I enjoy her „I want your attention, but I won’t admit it“ attitude.
Still, Rae is cemented at the top of my list. I can‘t imagine how that could ever change.
This. Playing hard to get can be attractive IF and only IF you know for a fact that she wants to be got. That's why it works in fiction but not in real life.

Plus, the fact those dream scenes are just super hot for those of us that enjoy a good white knight fantasy what with their shades of headpat.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Plus, the fact those dream scenes are just super hot for those of us that enjoy a good white knight fantasy what with their shades of headpat.
I agree, the chance to free her and then take her in was really nice, especially when you could tell off the one who talked crap about her.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Personally I don't get the adoration for Lyriel, but she seems to have plenty of fans.
I think the biggest thing is that she's an elf. Also a tsundere, and there's scientific research that a tsundere is more attractive than a non-tsundere (the study didn't use the word tsundere, but they noted the transition from dislike to like generated a stronger positive response than starting off friendly). I personally also enjoy how she responds to teasing, but Azraesha is still best girl.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes