Puzuk

Apr 16, 2020
I upgraded my mac and lost my save games from before this update and have no way of getting them back.
I could play it all the way through again i guess but if there are any other options out there, it'd be good for some ideas!

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can someone tell me which (main) girls in the game MC can actually have sex with apart from Rae and Naomi?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Does anyone know where the item to get Lyriel's 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th images?
Also guessing further stuff with Lyriel isn't implemented yet, like watching her bathe, shower or sex?

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone know where the item to get Lyriel's 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th images?
Also guessing further stuff with Lyriel isn't implemented yet, like watching her bathe, shower or sex?
If memory serves: 3 & 4 are in the attic outside Rae's Corner, and 5 & 6 are some splatter on the leather couch in the study.

Still no more intimate scenes with the house elf outside of dreams.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
If memory serves: 3 & 4 are in the attic outside Rae's Corner, and 5 & 6 are some splatter on the leather couch in the study.

Still no more intimate scenes with the house elf outside of dreams.
Thanks! It was Wednesday evening in the attic and Monday morning in the library but that splatter was hard to spot with the sun rays XD

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
I think I got my save either bugged or I deleted it and got another one, because I have all events done but no dreaming about elf group. can someone share a save with the event?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I think I got my save either bugged or I deleted it and got another one, because I have all events done but no dreaming about elf group. can someone share a save with the event?
Only thing I haven't unlocked is the second scene for the pool dream

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Only thing I haven't unlocked is the second scene for the pool dream
thanks, mm.. seems like other than 1 event left for Yuna, everything else is done. so.. I have no idea how to get the Fivesome with the barmaids scene.

dream app only shows 3 options, no Barmaids scene. all events with Lyriel are done. no dreams left.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
thanks, mm.. seems like other than 1 event left for Yuna, everything else is done. so.. I have no idea how to get the Fivesome with the barmaids scene.

dream app only shows 3 options, no Barmaids scene. all events with Lyriel are done. no dreams left.
If you've done three ether walks with Lyriel, the option for the dream should show up when you click on your bed at night.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If you've done three ether walks with Lyriel, the option for the dream should show up when you click on your bed at night.
either I have a bad save or I am missing something, didn't play a long time, can you explain? as in what do I need to do? because in terms of phone events it seems to be the end of the version (I have the correct version btw) and every other talk or whatever with Lyriel is the usual

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
either I have a bad save or I am missing something, didn't play a long time, can you explain? as in what do I need to do? because in terms of phone events it seems to be the end of the version (I have the correct version btw) and every other talk or whatever with Lyriel is the usual
Hmm...I don't recall having any issues launching the scenes while playing using the hints on the Love Jinsen app. Usually following those hints will get you where you need to go.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Hmm...I don't recall having any issues launching the scenes while playing using the hints on the Love Jinsen app. Usually following those hints will get you where you need to go.
it says I don't have anything else to do, end of route. which is why I was wondering if the problem is the save. since you have the event can you by any chance share your save?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
So why does Lyriel suddenly sound like a high school bimbo? Is she, like, stupid or something?

But no, seriously, it doesn't suit the character very well IMO

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So why does Lyriel suddenly sound like a high school bimbo? Is she, like, stupid or something?
She's from another world and trapped in one that has the trappings of the MC's world. She's trying to adapt, unfortunately, it seems that all her information is coming from tv shows with bimbos.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

You don't use the dream app. That's for the non-canon bonus scenes. The dream with the barmaids is canon. You just dream after meeting them.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
You don't use the dream app. That's for the non-canon bonus scenes. The dream with the barmaids is canon. You just dream after meeting them.
ok then, how do I meet them? I don't have anything else to do yet on the phone it says "no more for current version". which means the save I got from the person who gave it to me because I lost my own, is the problem or something in the game, unless the barmaids encounter is optional. I've tried talking to her everywhere in the house, it's all the same day after day.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
As a heads up, the phone saying 'no more content' for a character seems to be because the phone isn't updated in the game, there is usually some more content with some characters which the phone doesn't mention, just keep talking to her and trying to get her to say something new, maybe Rae has something to say about it too? I don't remember specifically

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
ok then, how do I meet them? I don't have anything else to do yet on the phone it says "no more for current version". which means the save I got from the person who gave it to me because I lost my own, is the problem or something in the game, unless the barmaids encounter is optional. I've tried talking to her everywhere in the house, it's all the same day after day.
After you have met the barmaids together with Lyriel, you go into your room in the evening, click on your bed and then you should get a choice if you want to dream about something or just go to sleep. If you choose to dream then you can get the barmaid scene. If this choice doesn‘t appear, then something is wrong with the save.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes