Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
A reply to no one in particular.

She checks herself.

Take it however you want :whistle:

MC's room was the last holdout from the first lighting model/postFX stack. I finally updated it.

Shush, those are Elven names. :censored:

Please post your save, I'll have a look.

Cait's story should continue in May/June.

Her story will probably continue in a few months.

You should be able to ignore most of her events, though. :unsure: I'll check the quest, maybe I forgot something.

I mentioned it before, I need to have the full cast in the house to keep doing mass events (dinners etc). The fate of the sixth girl will be decided this Summer, most likely.

If you played through her "looking for her crew part 1" arc, then no, not really.

The "house tour" is from Yona's quest line. You don't need to do it to progress with Lyriel, and you should be able to delay/cancel it. I'll check the code in case I forgot something.

There should be an option to tell her to go clean the bathroom in the evening when she's cleaning the library, at least.

You should be able to do that. I'll check, but it was working.

What platform are you on? There weren't any changes wrt save system lateley.

Could you please post your save?

Cait's story will continue in the next few updates.

There should be a hint in the love app (it's a side event). I'll check if it's missing.

Please post your save.

I am thinking about it, but with all the (conditional) schedule overrides it's going to be a bit (a lot) messy.

Please post your save.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Please check if your game folder is set to read only.

There is some meta-programming going on (not much, but I am generating and binding some methods at runtime) and I use a modified RenPy SDK, so it could very well be because of unren.

There are patches for the PC version, please check the links. I can't provide patches for Mac/Android.

Thanks, will fix.

Rae's story will be tied to the MC's world. And there probably will be other side events for other girls, too.
All good , just because im waiting for her update doesnt mean im not enjoying the other girls :D (except the elf just cant seem to like her :KEK: ).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You should be able to do that. I'll check, but it was working.
It's possible I just wasn't paying attention. Either way I have a boat load of money from passing time so I'm set for that if I ever need it again. Maybe buying Cait glasses ;)

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Rae's story will be tied to the MC's world.
Knowing Rae's occupation and loyalty, that totally doesn't sound ominous at all.

On another note, THANK you, Zanith. I honestly have no idea how you do it, but the atmosphere in this game is just so damn cozy and wholesome that I get this stupid grin on my face that lasts for a few days as soon as I hear the menu music, every single update, and without fail. Good shit.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
There is some meta-programming going on (not much, but I am generating and binding some methods at runtime) and I use a modified RenPy SDK, so it could very well be because of unren.
Thanks for responding. I just figured it out. Apparently I had mistakenly set the rollback side to "Right". As I tend to click down and to the right to avoid making a choice by mistake, I would often be rolling back whenever I'd do that too far to the right. I've never used rollback side before so I had no idea that's what it did. So in conclusion, there is no issue I am experiencing with the game, using unren or otherwise. Sorry for misleading you.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I enjoyed the Lyriel update. I thought it was funny how the other elves constantly ask her questions about the house and the relationship between the MC and her. Also, Cait is making progress in learning to swim. What a wholesome update.

Also, how can you get the "Fivesome with some hot elven barmaids?"

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
I enjoyed the Lyriel update. I thought it was funny how the other elves constantly ask her questions about the house and the relationship between the MC and her. Also, Cait is making progress in learning to swim. What a wholesome update.

Also, how can you get the "Fivesome with some hot elven barmaids?"
it is a dream after you see all the scenes for lyriel this update. Choose to dream about it when you click on the bed.

Turble

Jul 3, 2018
Loved the most recent update. Good to see Lyriel have some growth and resolution at the same time.

Does anyone know if Zanith has any animation timelapses or recommended tutorials? AHiR feels like the gold-standard of StudioNEO animation, and while I'm only just getting the hang of posing, I'd like to see if I can make even one animation of this quality.

Raxter01

Nov 5, 2019
I've finished all the story arcs of the version before 0.5.2R1 but lost it due to a hard drive failure. I certainly dig the vibe of this game and always thought that save games were saved in the appdata (which I have a backup off) but unfortunately that's not its save location (somehow)

Does any one still got a save from this version (doesn't need to be the end of it but would like to pick it up from there again).

• Sad

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've finished all the story arcs of the version before 0.5.2R1 but lost it due to a hard drive failure. I certainly dig the vibe of this game and always thought that save games were saved in the appdata (which I have a backup off) but unfortunately that's not its save location (somehow)

Does any one still got a save from this version (doesn't need to be the end of it but would like to pick it up from there again).
It should be in appdata?
In your backup folder you should have a folder titled Renpy\AHouseInTheRift\

The game also saves data in the folder where you installed the game.
So e.g. F:\\Games\A House In The Riftv0.5.3r2\game\saves

Reactions: Raxter01

Raxter01

Nov 5, 2019
It should be in appdata?
In your backup folder you should have a folder titled Renpy\AHouseInTheRift\

The game also saves data in the folder where you installed the game.
So e.g. F:\\Games\A House In The Riftv0.5.3r2\game\saves
Thanks for the reply!
See I thought so too because normally its (in my case) in%appdata%\roaming\renpy but it isn't. All the other renpy games I tried/played are tho.

And the new update saves the game in the install folder of the game but it's empty. When I restored the entire renpy folder, still no saves. So it might have been in the install folder only, which I lost.

Reactions: whichone

juriar

Oct 7, 2020
Bug Report: idk if someone reported this version official compressed android i lost some gallery scenes from story when closing app and opening again

Profi Troler

Mar 17, 2019
Bug Report: idk if someone reported this version official compressed android i lost some gallery scenes from story when closing app and opening again
I got same issue. I just made a save before sex scenes and made only 1 save for progres. (tbh i have not finished game on android)

mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
How do I unlock the "Sleep Aid" from Azra and the barmaid scene in Misc?
For the barmaid scene, finish the current Lyriel stuff and Dream at night, you'll have an option to "revisit" the barmaids from earlier. I don't remember how you unlock Sleep Aid and replaying the scene didn't provide me any real tips, so I can't help there, sorry.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
did they remove patron code from the game
i dont see it anymore and all the scenes that were patron related seem to be open to me

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes