Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I think you need to see the barmaids twice before you can get the dream sequence too, the second time is when Lyriel sits down at the table with them and has a talk about the house and MC

Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ok then, how do I meet them? I don't have anything else to do yet on the phone it says "no more for current version". which means the save I got from the person who gave it to me because I lost my own, is the problem or something in the game, unless the barmaids encounter is optional. I've tried talking to her everywhere in the house, it's all the same day after day.
If you've completed Lyriel's story and the dream isn't showing up, you should post your save and tag Zanith.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
If you've completed Lyriel's story and the dream isn't showing up, you should post your save and tag Zanith.
I got my save from someone else when I asked for a save for that specific scene. which means I probably should not bother the guy because I don't know what the person did with his save. I think the fastest way to solve this problem would be to simply ask someone for a save with that scene already unlocked so I can view it, or before the scene itself.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I got my save from someone else when I asked for a save for that specific scene. which means I probably should not bother the guy because I don't know what the person did with his save. I think the fastest way to solve this problem would be to simply ask someone for a save with that scene already unlocked so I can view it, or before the scene itself.
If you are looking for a save point you could try this one posted by
one scene is missing if you want you can have
. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1139863_saves.rar

Reactions: blackmasha

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I just checked the save I sent you a while back and the barmaid scene is unlocked, it is in the 'scene gallery' in the main menu, go to Misc and it's the last scene

Reactions: MashUp47

Tion-ON

Aug 28, 2018
How many hours of reading/playtime have the current version from start to the end? Of course approximately.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
How many hours of reading/playtime have the current version from start to the end? Of course approximately.
There is a good fair few hours may be a day's worth of GOOD story and play here, it's not like most that can be done in two hours.
I.m at 174 in game day's and still loving it. The only Draw back is that there are very few novels that come close to this.....

Last edited:

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Hi. This game is really good. I already went through the game once and did another run. This time, I'm trying to be a dick as much as I can but encountered an error going to Rae's first visit to MC's room. I attached the traceback so you can look into it.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
how do I unlock Azraesha 3rd scene called "sleep aid". seem to have all scenes but this one is locked and phones app says nothing
Had the same issue as well. After so many tries, managed to find it. Start a new game and just be nice to Rae (don't lie about being a Magi or bragging), and when she confronts you in your room at nigh about being a Magi, choose "No". Then when she tells you to get in the bed: If you say so--->I won't fall asleep . Enjoy the scene.

Last edited:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Hi, Has someone been able to run the compressed version on joiplay in android?

I know zenith recommends using the Android port, and I was doing so until now. but it is a pain when you are really tight on space, as regular app installation requires 3x times the space for the process to be successful, while just unzipping the compressed pc version just requires free space for the uncompressed folder... On top of it, app installation on very heavy packages is reaaaaaaallly slow... And then, when you find it didn't install in the end is so frustrating...

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
No, and won't happen at least until the next major release of Ren'Py.

If you are up for lots of grunging, you can
take the official compressed version
unpack scripts.rpa
find every single place Zanith uses "dynamic"
change it to use the old syntax instead of the new syntax
and a couple other modifications

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Thanks for responding. I just figured it out. Apparently I had mistakenly set the rollback side to "Right".
Oh, yeah, that'll do it :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone know if Zanith has any animation timelapses or recommended tutorials?
I don't record my process (and it's very messy anyway), and I don't think I ever watched any tutorials (apart from very basic VNGE stuff) on animation. It's just (almost) two years of practice.

Can't believe Lyriel got a pitjob before Rae.
Hint hint.
The pitjob was surprisingly controversial. I thought folks would consider it a silly distraction at worst, but some folks really, really disliked it. Not saying I won't add more of it later, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bug Report: idk if someone reported this version official compressed android i lost some gallery scenes from story when closing app and opening again
I got same issue. I just made a save before sex scenes and made only 1 save for progres. (tbh i have not finished game on android)
It's a continuous issue. I have no idea why that happens, but I'll try to think of some additional ways to fix this.

Loving the update. Great to see Lyriel get some attention and I hope to see more of the tavern & the girls.
You sure will.

Does anyone know where the item to get Lyriel's 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th images?
Also guessing further stuff with Lyriel isn't implemented yet, like watching her bathe, shower or sex?
In the very next update.

Hi. This game is really good. I already went through the game once and did another run. This time, I'm trying to be a dick as much as I can but encountered an error going to Rae's first visit to MC's room. I attached the traceback so you can look into it.
I've checked the scripts and I don't see that render anywhere in the source files. It should've been removed when the event got remastered.

I know zenith recommends using the Android port, and I was doing so until now. but it is a pain when you are really tight on space, as regular app installation requires 3x times the space for the process to be successful, while just unzipping the compressed pc version just requires free space for the uncompressed folder... On top of it, app installation on very heavy packages is reaaaaaaallly slow... And then, when you find it didn't install in the end is so frustrating...
To be perfectly honest, no chance, probably. I've been adding bits of very project-specific code to the renpy SDK, and I'll keep adding more in the future. I just can't see myself giving up the convenience for the sake of compatibility with joiplay.

When's the update?
The update is out now for my patrons, it will become public in about two weeks.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
The pitjob was surprisingly controversial. I thought folks would consider it a silly distraction at worst, but some folks really, really disliked it. Not saying I won't add more of it later, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Personally I was just confused... Like really confused. Not in a bad way or anything. I didn't not like it. But like... imagine if one day you were strolling down the street as you do, whistling a cheery tune and doing your daily thing and than suddenly, out of nowhere, that tree in your neighbors front yard... There is a cow on it.

Not a cat or a bird or anything but a proper, full sized, honest to god cow. 700kg of prime beef just perched up there like a pigeon. And it's not distressed either. It's just sitting on top of the tree, chilling, chewing on some leaves absentmindedly as if it's just the most natural thing for it to be doing.

And all around you nobody is paying any attention to it. They all act like its completely normal. Cows just naturally belong on top of trees.

It's not a bad experience by any means. But it does kind of come out of nowhere.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Hey peeps, I was just wondering, I read somewhere (can't remember where) that you could kiss Lyriel in the update ? Is it true or did I miss the dialogue somehow ?

Reactions: Boldano
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes