Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
1. Rae
2. Lyriel
3. Yona
4. Cait
5. Naomi

I'm not into femdom (even soft) and prefer being in control during lewd scenes so Naomi doesn't do much for me, but I do like the others quite a lot. Although Rae is cemented at the top, not seeing anybody challenging her for it.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
1. Rae
1. Cait
2. Lyriel
3. Naomi
4. Yona

I could see Yona potentially surpassing Naomi. I don't mind muscular girls, but Yona's looks--I just can't get past the teeth. Plus her being a complete doormat at this time is something I don't find attractive.

Naomi looks okay (although I'm still waiting for an explanation about the color of her nipples), and I don't dislike her personality, but the femdom is a turn off for me.

Lyriel looks good but I'll never understand the appeal of tsundere.

Rae and Cait fill two different niches for me that I like--the worldly, highly experienced, somewhat sophisticated woman who's also comfortable letting her hair down, and the blushing, naive sweet girl who wants to learn and is more or less eager for corruption.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
1. Rae
2. Lyriel
3. Yona
4. Cait
5. Naomi

I'm not into femdom (even soft) and prefer being in control during lewd scenes so Naomi doesn't do much for me, but I do like the others quite a lot. Although Rae is cemented at the top, not seeing anybody challenging her for it.
Yeah Naomi is an interesting one. I just love her body, but I'm not into most femdom either. Makes her even harder to rank than normal, and I usually hate ranking girls anyway. She's a nice girl though and her non femdom scenes are hot, so I'll count her with the others as a FWB.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I like Master Of Puppets Rae then everyone else....

1) Azraesha
2) Naomi
3) Yona
4)
5) Lyriel and Cait

Of course Azraesha is first because, I mean, who's not totally in love w her?

Naomi is second because of when she's being sweet and almost vulnerable such as the desert dream sequence but not when being domineering and ugly... Her and Yona almost tied.

Yona I agree is being a doormat atm but that seemed to change at the end of her last scene I think. Besides, her fangs would make great handles and she's kinda hot! ( I mean, come on, if a hot green chick came up to me and asked if I was ready to breed her, OF COURSE she would instantly go way up there on my list! )

The other two in last simply because I'm really tired of them. Maybe if the MC would give Lyriel a good rough dicking, but Cait has been drug out wayyy too long and I'm just sick of her now. (I know that was the point w Cait, but it's just been too long and too late, maybe, for her to be one of my favs)

Reactions: zoe_meat

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I like Master Of Puppets Rae then everyone else....

1) Azraesha
2) Naomi
3) Yona
4)
5) Lyriel and Cait

Of course Azraesha is first because, I mean, who's not totally in love w her?

Naomi is second because of when she's being sweet and almost vulnerable such as the desert dream sequence but not when being domineering and ugly... Her and Yona almost tied.

Yona I agree is being a doormat atm but that seemed to change at the end of her last scene I think. Besides, her fangs would make great handles and she's kinda hot! ( I mean, come on, if a hot green chick came up to me and asked if I was ready to breed her, OF COURSE she would instantly go way up there on my list! )

The other two in last simply because I'm really tired of them. Maybe if the MC would give Lyriel a good rough dicking, but Cait has been drug out wayyy too long and I'm just sick of her now. (I know that was the point w Cait, but it's just been too long and too late, maybe, for her to be one of my favs)
I agree about Cait and Lyriel.They are way too overdue.

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
My ranking are:
1 - Ly n Cait
2 - Everyone else

Ly cuz she has his tsundere personality or whatever. Seriously, i do love how she is into it, she is enjoying this new things, but she dont want say. I guess a really good time with her would make her almost say, but u know her...

Then we got Cait n her innocence, her hunger for knowledge, we are teaching her some lewd things, with ur encouraging, i'm with hope, praying, we'll see her growing and making her own research about that things '-'

Im praying for she stay that innocence/shy, Ly with her tsundere style, pls @ZanithOne dont change this, i beg u S2

In the hype train from new things, when the girls could trigger some events with MC! \o/

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Well if we're doing rankings...

1. Lyriel
2. Naomi
3. Rae, I guess?
4. Cait
5. Yona

I like blonde elf girls, especially when they're tsundere.
That already hooked me in on her, but then you added getting to interact with her (catching her when she was falling was always a favorite of mine) and talking about books, and then seeing what her life was like with the group of people she interacted with on her homeworld? She's definitely become my favorite.

I like Naomi and her attitude and not letting anything get her down and going for what she likes - plus, you know, fit bigtittied brown girl, super appealing right there.
The interaction between her and Lyriel was tense and I did enjoy it.

Those are the two I love.
After that, though, well, I guess Rae is ok? Cait is a bit boring to me, though, even if I did appreciate her putting in effort to smooth things over between Lyriel and Naomi.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
1. Lyriel
2. Rae
3. Cait
4. Naomi
5. Yona

Lyriel's constant refusal to breed will just make it all the sweeter when we finally fill her.
Rae seems like the only one who would decide to stay with you in the end right now which is really endearing.
Cait is ok. I appreciate the efforts she makes and it's fun teaching her. Doesn't feel like much of a relationship though.
I'm not even pursuing Naomi or Yona in my game although I did fuck Naomi twice because she was sweet about it.

EDIT: thinking about it, it's funny that Lyriel rose to the #1 spot considering I really fucking hated her at the start when she was an omega bitch. I was up in her face every choice possible. I almost forgot about it since now she's great.

Last edited:

coverton

Apr 13, 2019
1. Rae
2. Cait
3. Naomi
4. Lyriel
5. Yona

Rae is my ride or die. She was there at the start, she's been there through everything, and helped as much as possible. Cait just has this something that I like. She's innocent, but she's trying not to be, reading all those mags and using bananas to practice her skills. Naomi just scratches an itch for me. Lyriel is too much of an airhead now. I know that there is more there underneath because it comes out every now and again, but she gets under my skin. Too much like an ex. And Yona... well, there's not much to be said. She's new, not much foundation, maybe she moves up, maybe when the final girl is there she moves down, who knows?

ETA: Lyriel. Not an airhead per se, but like someone above said, she does the whole hard to get thing. Some people like it, I am 180 from it, cannot stand it. Not even a little bit knowing that she wants to be got, but probably due to an ex. To each their own.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Keep in mind those dreams were reflections of how Lyriel sees herself. She just won't admit it to herself.
That's what makes them hot. The fact that we can walk into that vision and just tell her "NO". The girl just needs a really good hug.
I guess I just really like that sort of thing.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Infact,Lyriel are better than any other elf in the game.Atleast,she does have her dignity as a princess and stand on her word.

Watching the other elfs give up,whoring themselves and become human sex toy only make the elf name a disgrace to their own tradition and their own people, because in the lore,Elf known to be really arrogant and have a high standard.They never allow themselves to put their position that low.There is a story where the elf tribe kill themselves to not let the human kingdom enslave them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AJBit and Forgotted

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,if she follow her aunt and her friends lifestyle.I dont know if I will like her.She improve a bit after she is a part of the family.She start to do things on her own and make herself useful in the house.So,thats something.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Here is my ranking, for what it is worth :

1. Lyriel
2. Rae
3. Cait
4. Naomi

Not putting Yona on this list because she doesn't have as much content as the others, so it's kinda unfair to rank her. The more a girl has content, the more players are inclined to like her. And not only sexual content.
Just look at Lyriel : almost universally hated when she was introduced. More and more people started to like her when Zanith introduced new scenes, especially the "Watch TV with her" ones, when we discovered she had a really cute, almost childish (in a good way) side.
I really liked the scene with her aunt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great writing and really great sceneries.

I'm really eager to see how Zanith will develop his characters.
I so want to see Lyriel having a proactive approach to the MC, seducing him like she did at the pool (please please I would like her to jump on MC when they are cleaning - like stripping one piece of clothing at a time while cleaning, telling the MC to focus on his cleaning before she decide to go for the finishing touch - or not, just to blueball him a little). Of course, having her do a threesome with Cait or Rae is really appealing to me (even more if she is playing a dominant role between the two females), but I don't know if Zanith want to go that way (not mentionning the Patreon one). When you start having threesomes scenes in a multi-character setting (5 so far), work piles up exponentially, even with one character participating in all threesomes (obviously the MC).

One question for ZanithOne :
Could you intoduce a dialog option to bring girls to specific parts of the house ? You did it with Rae (go to the pool) and Lyriel so far (do dishes), if I'm not mistaken. Especially asking Lyriel to go clean the bathroom. I've had to wait multiples days before she decided to go there so I can "armpit" her. It was just after Yona arrived (did only the scene when she tried to punch MC), so maybe there is something preventing her to go clean the bathroom.

And once again, great game. I really liked the setup with Yona, her character and mood are really on point. Impressive. I don't think my opinion may matter a lot to you, but I wanted to convey my congratulations.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Infact,Lyriel are better than any other elf in the game.Atleast,she does have her dignity as a princess and stand on her word.

Watching the other elfs give up,whoring themselves and become human sex toy only make the elf name a disgrace to their own tradition and their own people, because in the lore,Elf known to be really arrogant and have a high standard.They never allow themselves to put their position that low.There is a story where the elf tribe kill themselves to not let the human kingdom enslave them.
Pretty much that's a huge part of what makes her great, it's great she started to be more diligent and stuff, but I hope she won't become a slut like the other elves. If anything, Taena and the maid's choice of work and overall attitude towards what was going on is most likely what contributed the most to Lyriel's rebellious personality because it pretty much sends her the message "We've lost and now this is what we are, the lowest of the low, get used to it." instead of showing her that they can coexist.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Pretty much that's a huge part of what makes her great, it's great she started to be more diligent and stuff, but I hope she won't become a slut like the other elves. If anything, Taena and the maid's choice of work and overall attitude towards what was going on is most likely what contributed the most to Lyriel's rebellious personality because it pretty much sends her the message "We've lost and now this is what we are, the lowest of the low, get used to it." instead of showing her that they can coexist.
I don't think it's a rebellious personality or attitude, rather its sheer youthful arrogance.

She believes that being a "Trueborn", that requires a certain way to think and act.

Taena's attitude is probably more out of experience and practicality. Its not "we're getting the lowest of the low because we lost", its "don't have unreasonably high expectations because you are going to end up disappointed". She knows holding onto that attitude will hurt Lyriel in the long run. Time with the MC and the other girls in the house have help Lyriel start to realise that and she is changing.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
I don't think it's a rebellious personality or attitude, rather its sheer youthful arrogance.

She believes that being a "Trueborn", that requires a certain way to think and act.

Taena's attitude is probably more out of experience and practicality. Its not "we're getting the lowest of the low because we lost", its "don't have unreasonably high expectations because you are going to end up disappointed". She knows holding onto that attitude will hurt Lyriel in the long run. Time with the MC and the other girls in the house have help Lyriel start to realise that and she is changing.
I didn't say Taena was trying to give that message, I'm saying that's probably how Lyriel interpreted it. Now as far as being practical I honestly cannot say, did they really not make enough money out of well... managing a tavern? Logically speaking one would need to already have some money in order to even open up a tavern, not something any poor peasant can do. And overall it's a bit too much of a jump from "We shouldn't have high expectations." to "We should whore ourselves around."

Not saying I know Taena's intentions, cause specifically because this makes little sense to me I do not, she didn't ask Lyriel to do what she and the maids did which makes me even more confused about their situation. If the situation itself demanded it and say, she was doing it FOR Lyriel so she doesn't have to, then that kinda makes Lyriel kinda right in her hatred, not that is justified, but understandable since in the end her race would have indeed fallen too far.

But that's just how I see things.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes