xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
In two minds whether to hold off and wait to play until after next update.

Very much a fan of lyriel, sounds like another ep of build up which is understandable given her deep seated breed issues

Surprised cait is still being teased, rather than consummated

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I love this game, interesting worldbuilding and story, sexy characters with fun and unique personalities. My favorites from best to worse. The succubus, a toss up between the pirate and the mage, the elf and finally the orc. Honestly, the orc is the only one I don't like. Not my kink, she is not attractive to me personally and I have to cringe rush through it because she is pretty bad looking to me, and her personality is weird, she came across as fighter/shaman in the dream, but she now a devoted housewife type? The current personality does not really mesh with the orc. Would have gone better with another sexy/cute type race or character. We got a pool now, could have had a mermaid that can switch between legs and fishtail, a vampire, a werewolf..etc and since we got succubus that is technically a demon/devil, could have a angel sub race added that could be a counter to her.

I guess I am going on a tangent, honestly though probably would have been best not to include a 5th race until we had more content with the other four we already had. I am going to skip any updates that focuses on the orc, she is just a major turnoff for me. Regardless, the game is great overall and props to the dev.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I love this game, interesting worldbuilding and story, sexy characters with fun and unique personalities. My favorites from best to worse. The succubus, a toss up between the pirate and the mage, the elf and finally the orc. Honestly, the orc is the only one I don't like. Not my kink, she is not attractive to me personally and I have to cringe rush through it because she is pretty bad looking to me, and her personality is weird, she came across as fighter/shaman in the dream, but she now a devoted housewife type? The current personality does not really mesh with the orc. Would have gone better with another sexy/cute type race or character. We got a pool now, could have had a mermaid that can switch between legs and fishtail, a vampire, a werewolf..etc and since we got succubus that is technically a demon/devil, could have a angel sub race added that could be a counter to her.

I guess I am going on a tangent, honestly though probably would have been best not to include a 5th race until we had more content with the other four we already had. I am going to skip any updates that focuses on the orc, she is just a major turnoff for me. Regardless, the game is great overall and props to the dev.
For what it's worth if you follow her events to the end it turns out that Yona is basically shellshocked and once she realizes this is not the afterlife and you aren't some sort of afterlife deity that's brought her to his cloud to be a wife she gets back on to being a proper warrior type. Sadly her events end just at that moment.

As for the rest I'll say this much. I'd rather have more content for the girls we have than more girls. At least until they all catch up to roughly the same level. I mean, Yona just arrived in the manor not a week ago plot wise. Give her some time to settle in before we throw in an extra 10 more girls.

In fact, as much as I am not really attracted to her sexually I am especially keen to see how Yona develops. She has just the right cast of potential teachers here to become truly mighty and transcend beyond just being a good warrior if she takes advantage of them. And that is going to be fun to see.

Last edited:

berumoth

Aug 20, 2019
is this bug or something or is it bcz my save file skip latest version of the game and jump to the newer version.? I don't know what to do to progress the story

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So when will Azraesha confess her love to MC? Or MC confessing his love for her? She is the first character in the game and this is dragged way too much already with this ' I lo... nevermind' or 'kiss me my lo... forget it' or when she talks to her mentor and we listen outside of the door, we can't suddenly hear her feelings about mc. Seriously just let them confess their love dev pls! They already had dozens of lovey dovey moments so it has the build for the love already. No need to drag it even more. Yeah others girls are probably needs more build up for love but Azra is there already

Last edited:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
So when will Azraesha confess her love to MC? Or MC confessing his love for her? She is the first character in the game and this is dragged way too much already with this ' I lo... nevermind' or 'kiss me my lo... forget it' or when she talks to her mentor and we listen outside of the door, we can't suddenly hear her feelings about mc. Seriously just let them confess their love dev pls! They already had dozens of lovey dovey moments so it has the build for the love already. No need to drag it even more. Yeah others girls are probably needs more build up for love but Azra is there already
I feel like she isn‘t at a point in her story where it would be appropriate for her or for the MC to do that. That‘s just my opinion. Also I‘m super bad at analyzing characters or their motives, to me it feels like there is something holding her back to fully embrace her love for the MC. Given her character and how she is acting around the other girls and of course her sex positive attitude it should be easy for her to just confess her love. The fact that she didn‘t so far leads me to believe that she might be shy in this regard. As if this was her first time really feeling something like this. I might be totally wrong though since she experienced much more of various worlds before meeting the MC. Again, I‘m absolute garbage at analyzing characters.

I kind of like the teasing that is going on in this regard. Rae is my favourite character and I certainly wish for that love confession. That would give me that warm feeling I look for as a Vanilla+Romance lover. But at the same time I like the back and forth between the MC and her and this unspoken bond they already share without confessing their feelings.
also the MC is written very much Self-insert like so maybe that‘s another reason

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You are presuming she CAN fall in love though. For the scope of this story, she may not be able to. I've seen both options over the years, as to if a succubus can or can't. Sometimes it has killed them.
It would be nice for her and the MC to discuss it, though. And I want them to.

However, the MC can be quite a douche at times, so maybe she's just not in love w him atm....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I feel like she isn‘t at a point in her story where it would be appropriate for her or for the MC to do that. That‘s just my opinion. Also I‘m super bad at analyzing characters or their motives, to me it feels like there is something holding her back to fully embrace her love for the MC. Given her character and how she is acting around the other girls and of course her sex positive attitude it should be easy for her to just confess her love. The fact that she didn‘t so far leads me to believe that she might be shy in this regard. As if this was her first time really feeling something like this. I might be totally wrong though since she experienced much more of various worlds before meeting the MC. Again, I‘m absolute garbage at analyzing characters.

I kind of like the teasing that is going on in this regard. Rae is my favourite character and I certainly wish for that love confession. That would give me that warm feeling I look for as a Vanilla+Romance lover. But at the same time I like the back and forth between the MC and her and this unspoken bond they already share without confessing their feelings.
also the MC is written very much Self-insert like so maybe that‘s another reason
personaly I feel that she takes her responsability towards her Lady very seriously and that those don't leave space for love even if her nature brings out carnal desier in every one around her. She may feel it is rong of her to feel love toward some one that she will eventualy leave and never see again to return to her duty. Or prehaps she as already felt the pain of having to leave a loved one behind and does not want to live that again. Only Zanith knows the anser to that. In the meen time lets enjoy every one's story.

• Thinking Face

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You are presuming she CAN fall in love though. For the scope of this story, she may not be able to. I've seen both options over the years, as to if a succubus can or can't. Sometimes it has killed them.
It would be nice for her and the MC to discuss it, though. And I want them to.

However, the MC can be quite a douche at times, so maybe she's just not in love w him atm....
She already tried to tell mc that she loves him multiple times tho. She almost call him love/lover multiple times as well. Also the game is heavily hinted her love many many times in their scenes. It's not a fuck fest always. Hell at least half of the Rae scenes are romantic love scenes rather than just sex scenes. She has the most romantic scenes with the mc among all the other girls. Also this game is kinda a happy harem game with love and romance in it. So no need to try to find a dark drama in it. Not every game needs that. Some games are just happy and people love those games for it. This is definetly one of those games

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
personaly I feel that she takes her responsability towards her Lady very seriously and that those don't leave space for love even if her nature brings out carnal desier in every one around her. She may feel it is rong of her to feel love toward some one that she will eventualy leave and never see again to return to her duty. Or prehaps she as already felt the pain of having to leave a loved one behind and does not want to live that again. Only Zanith knows the anser to that. In the meen time lets enjoy every one's story.
I don't think she will leave mc to return to her duty at the end game. Pretty sure they will be together at the end. For me this is one of those happy games which is one of the reason why I love this game. I don't expect seperation at the end. But yeah she feels somehow conflicted for sure. I hope she confess her feelings to mc eventually. She also probably told her feelings towards mc to her Lady when they visit her and her lady asked her about her relationship with mc. But yeah sadly we couldn't hear them. Also we already know that she had some bad memories but they are mostly about the rich and nobility assholes

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
She already tried to tell mc that she loves him multiple times tho.
Oh, I fully agree with all of your points, however, I just wondered if she stopped short of saying it because she 'physically' couldn't and that was as close as she could come to saying it.

• Thinking Face

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I don't think she will leave mc to return to her duty at the end game.
That's IF she has a choice, though right?
I'm like you, though, and hope they'll stay together. Maybe they will figure out how to send the other girls home but she will choose to stay w the MC in the house and they can grab a few new characters. Wash/Rinse/Repeat

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes