voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
How do you trigger cait's swimming lessons and yona's story update? the in game walkthrough says end of path for current version, but i can see black boxes in the scene gallery.
For Cait, hang out with her when she's at the pool alone.

For Yona, all I did was follow the hints in the Love Jinsen app(or the phone). It was pretty self explanatory.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
For Cait, hang out with her when she's at the pool alone.

For Yona, all I did was follow the hints in the Love Jinsen app(or the phone). It was pretty self explanatory.
thanks, i'll keep talking to cait at the pool, but the dialouge is starting to repeat, still black boxes.

Yona's section of the Jinsen app just says end of route, but i know more's been added since i last played, where do i talk to her?

argggggh this is why i avoid sandbox games.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
Still frustruated we can't fuck Cait yet.
I'm mean, in all of her dialogues she seems like Rae, like they could talk and do anything. What's the next erotic scene with her ? A buttjob on the pool ?
That's why I avoid downlaoding this game at each update, they are a a little empty.
The update is nice, but skippable.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
That's right....if you can't fuck em by now,
it's time to toss em out the front door! lol

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Do people really hate her? I mean, she isn't my type exactly as I am not into the muscular female physique in general. And I imagine not many people are into orks either. But how can anyone actually hate her? I mean, if nothing else she is a mystery to explore and someone I'd happily hang out with through the story and events. There just isn't anything about her to hate unless you really, really, really dislike the color green.
I just know that people didn't have the same reaction to Naomi as they did Yona and Zanith was greatly disheartened by it.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
If you give a developer shit for how they designed a character that fits into their vision of the game, you got a completely different problem with your attitude.

„How dare they add a character that doesn‘t make me cream my pants the moment I look at them?“

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the rest of the game: I can‘t say the quality dropped since I started playing it. I enjoy the slowburn with Lyriel and Cait and can‘t wait for all of the characters story arcs to continue. And of course I hope that the dream scene with the elves won’t stay just a dream. I will probably wait for one or two more updates to play again to get some more content. Maybe I start over to experience it all over again. It‘s rare for me to play a game again, but A house in the Rift definitely deserves it.

I really hope ZanithOne can hold on to their Vision of the game and doesn‘t change future updates just to fit the loud (hopefully) minority

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This game is one of the game that im not sure Im gonna repeat.You need to wait to continue the quest.But I like Caitlyn BJ at the pool.But arent its time to fuck them already?Lyriel and Cait?I love them both.Its a slowburn but its far too long.I dont give a shit about all this whore elves.Or..If not sex,how about kiss or romance hug?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It will be more easier if the MC Is good looking. :unsure: But non of the girls show any romantic sign to him.

Reactions: kamibell

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
I think the update's slightly bugged, Zanith. Cait's hints ends before you get to the blowjob. It was pretty much luck I went to the pool again.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
For me, the best girl in the game is Luriel. It is a pity that the content with it is added by a teaspoon. And the only scenes in the game that are still breathtaking and that did not get bored are the first two events (dreams) with her. The rest of the girls are not bad, but they do not differ in either a particularly attractive appearance or sex scenes, everything is simple and banal there. And therefore not particularly catchy. Well, perhaps Rae saves the day a little, but for how long...
What about the new girl. I do not think that many people have something against her. Rather, as I think, they are saddened by the fact that the author, instead of adding content, at least for those girls that already exist. Adds one more character. Well, her not particularly outstanding appearance also played an important role.
Well, damn it, it is very annoying that it is not clear what to do next. Quests in the quest book appear by piece and on holidays. Which makes the passage and progress of the story very difficult.

dino10

Oct 2, 2017
How do i progress Lyriel? it says to "Talk to Lyriel when she's looking out the window in her room" however nothing happens when i do. i did all options in her room. and during the evening the door is locked if shes in there.

fromcsabi

Dec 1, 2017
I just know that people didn't have the same reaction to Naomi as they did Yona and Zanith was greatly disheartened by it.
Sad :( I don't see any problem with her.
I think she is a great addition to the harem.
I don't mind more girls with similar bodytype as Naomi has. And Yona has pretty different personality.
Also f*ckable early on.

Well done Zanith.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
How do i progress Lyriel? it says to "Talk to Lyriel when she's looking out the window in her room" however nothing happens when i do. i did all options in her room. and during the evening the door is locked if shes in there.
for me that only triggered if i went to her room on Wednesday in the afternoon

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
would love if the dev could add a calendar that told us where the girls will be on any given day so that we don't have to just spam through days blindly.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
thanks, i'll keep talking to cait at the pool, but the dialouge is starting to repeat, still black boxes.
Make sure you choose 'Hang Out with Her' and not 'Talk'.

As for Yona, the only new content with her for this update is in Lyriel's storyline. I'm not aware of any scenes focusing on her.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes