NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, I might not be remembering this right, but doesn't the mc have the opportunity to fuck an aunt? Shouldn't there be an incest tag up?
No, the official word is that she's just a close friend of the family who you simply grew up addressing as 'aunty/auntie'.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zanith, you didn't need to do this. it's not even my birthday, but i do appreciate this addition.
if i had the funds, i'd very much commission a full album of lyriel.

can I have more?
edit: and there it is.

This game nails facial expressions like few do on this site. Honey Select alright but with so much tweaking it doesn't feel like it anymore. (Eyes and faces are also my main gripe with daz3d projects but that's for another debate).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So,Lyriel aunt is a mistress of the brothel.Alright Lyriel,im against the idea you go back home and stay with them.You belong to the house now.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Played this 8 or so months ago, did any new content come out for the pirate lady?
I'm pretty sure there is. I'm not Naomi's biggest fan so I haven't been tracking exactly when new content is added for her, but if it's been 8 months then I'm pretty confident there's new content.

vandalier

Jul 13, 2017
Played this 8 or so months ago, did any new content come out for the pirate lady?
I think so, while there was no new content for her in this update, there is quite some nice content with her.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Naomi and Yona, but most of all I think one of the strength of the game is that it makes you care for every character, even the ones you might like less.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
Anybody else disappointed with the Fivesome word in changelog? also whats the two huge animations about? I didn't saw any

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is my number one game on the site right now. I've read the change log and it sounds great but I think I might try to hold off until 0.6 so it's one glorious update. I may not be able to but I'm going to try.

• Red Heart

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Apparently some of the Yona hate has made the dev skittish about including more characters, including one I really want to see. This is frustrating to no end. I can only hope that despite your complaints I can convince him to keep going with what he already planned.
Do people really hate her? I mean, she isn't my type exactly as I am not into the muscular female physique in general. And I imagine not many people are into orks either. But how can anyone actually hate her? I mean, if nothing else she is a mystery to explore and someone I'd happily hang out with through the story and events. There just isn't anything about her to hate unless you really, really, really dislike the color green.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
If you're talking about Lyriel, you can suggest "occupations" to her. You can make her clean bathrooms almost every evening. This suggestion mechanic is supposed to be working with all the girls, but I still can't finish wiring it up properly.
[/QUOTE]

yea i think it was the elf and i dont think it was every 6 days, so you had to sleep and skip and check and skip and check and sleep and check and skip and check etc...
but you saying you can now force her to be there every day?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HUNUTAN

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
so you had to sleep and skip and check and skip and check
One of the few complaints I have about the game. Unless I did something very wrong I was waiting forever for her to wash the tub and go to the pool. As far as I know you cant send her to a location until you have seen the lewd scene so it's no help before then.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, the only interaction I've ever had w a barmaid was
Is that what you're talking about when you say I need to meet a barmaid and Aunt?

I've played this game a lot but there still seem to be scenes I haven't played.
The book doesn't list any activities. The phone only has 2 hints to check on a couple girls when they are looking out the back window, which I'll do.

Just asking/musing. I like Yona so far, still. Hopefully her character will develop soon. Had fun w her in this update though, lol

Oh, just went back to speak w Lyriel at the window again and the story is advancing.... I had done that so many times before, though, so hadn't tried again for quite some time.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
now i'm really frusterated... been playing this since around the 1st update after the initial launch, and haven't missed a single update, but now when I try to launch the new update, all my saves are gone... I went to the last update (which I had already played through) only to find those saves are also gone.... wth is going on with the saves?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
now i'm really frusterated... been playing this since around the 1st update after the initial launch, and haven't missed a single update, but now when I try to launch the new update, all my saves are gone... I went to the last update (which I had already played through) only to find those saves are also gone.... wth is going on with the saves?
From a post awhile back, WhichOne said
Saves are stored in the game folder, where you installed it.
e.g. F:\Games\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.2r1-pc\game\saves\
or, go to your user profile
C:\Users\username\AppData (hidden folder)\Roaming\Renpy\AHouseIntheRift\

hth

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
How do you trigger cait's swimming lessons and yona's story update? the in game walkthrough says end of path for current version, but i can see black boxes in the scene gallery.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes