Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
This was great, I loved it.
It was really nice to help Tsunelf meet her family (little odd she wouldn't talk to Naomi as well but I can deal), I especially like how she ended up being sorta smug and happy at the end when I say she's my favorite wife judging by the bed conversation, even if she is embarrassed.

I wouldn't mind bringing some things over from our world to show Lyriel's aunt, they might like things like that and it'd make it easier for her to explain what our home is like.
Plus hey I figure she'd like an opportunity to brag a little more to Irinel.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
. But that being said ZanithOne do you ever take a break? Seriously is like every five weeks or so I see a new update and I still haven't played the last one.
Not really. :( I do crash from time to time, and go awol for a few days, but that's it for the last two years. Will maybe allow myself a two week vacation later this year, though.

I don't really understand how our girl can fail at floating. Wood floats with no effort on its part at all. Girl swims like a brick.
She's very talented.

Does this mean she's going to start swallowing there too?
perhaps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, will fix, thanks.

have the repetitions needed for "next event" been lowered?
I remember i stopped playing because I had to skip 6 days and go to bathroom and hope i got the scene skip 6 days if not and then do it again and if lucky i got the scene needed to increase points but then repeat again as 1 time is not enough for next event....
If you're talking about Lyriel, you can suggest "occupations" to her. You can make her clean bathrooms almost every evening. This suggestion mechanic is supposed to be working with all the girls, but I still can't finish wiring it up properly.

Great update man
Thanks!

Rae's questions? Which scene is that?
It's one of the scenes in the early part of the game, when Rae comes into your room and asks you if you're a magi.

Cait's swimming lessons not displayed in quests.
It's a side (minor) quest line, it will appear when all conditions are fulfilled.

in the dream, they just talk...where's the action? hehe
There's another dream there.[/QUOTE]

MRGAXY

Nov 20, 2017
i run into a problem "Talk to Lyriel when she's looking out the window in her room" i keep talking to her but the quest don't triger.

saru341

Sep 22, 2018

Zanith, you didn't need to do this. it's not even my birthday, but i do appreciate this addition.
if i had the funds, i'd very much commission a full album of lyriel.

can I have more?
edit: and there it is.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes