MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah, me too! Her Mother's partner seemed a bit shady...
It kinda makes me think Yona's father was chief of the tribe and then was murdered or something and the mother through herself at the mercy of the new leader and offered yona to be one of his wife's to keep herself and Yona alive but alast Yona being a daddys girl wanted to fight for her Father's/Tribe's honor.

But this is just pure guess work at the moment as I have only just started talking, well shagging her. Time will tell.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It kinda makes me think Yona's father was chief of the tribe and then was murdered or something and the mother through herself at the mercy of the new leader and offered yona to be one of his wife's to keep them alive but alast Yona being a daddys girl wanted to fight for her Father's/Tribe's honor.

But this is just pure guess work at the moment as I have only just started talking, well shagging her. Time will tell.
Yeah, I can see that.
He's like the slimy senator who betrayed the tribe's brave hero, then manipulated his wife to gain power.
That dude in 300 who fucks Leonidas' wife. OK, she kills him but, still...

• Haha
Reactions: MashUp47

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
ZanithOne Do you have plan to have anymore ether walks back to other realm's. As I did not pay naomi's bar tab.
Are the downloads broken for anyone else? Tried the apk and the zip and none are working once I try to install them
MoistSock
I have just started downloading both versions with nopy with no problem. I will report back when/if they finish...

Yea both downloaded fine. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MoistSock

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
tenz.jpg

I'm SORRY, if I had known what that WEIRD AF scene was going to be I WOULD HAVE SKIPPED IT THE FIRST TIME. Save scumming doesn't cleanse the mind :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
This forum really needs a specific tag for this style of graphics to set them apart from the other 3D styles. As this stile looks great and they don't.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes