MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
whichone Just checked on the shower and all I can say to her after she asks " is there something you want from me" the MC responds "Nah, just checking up on you" She turns and shower and MC leaves......

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I liked the introduction of cum on food during the scene with Caitlin, but her reaction was underwhelming, to say the least. So can we expect something more on that side or was it a one-off?
Also dev, what would it be your take regarding watersports? Are you into it? If yes, will there be a chance to optionally have it in the game?

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup thats the only bathroom I have see her use.
What does it say in the heart icon for Yona?
Also, check her Intimacy & Lewd rating. It might not be triggering if these values are not high enough.
Mine are at 10 & 3, respectively.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
OK, so you can definitely raise her Lewd stats a couple more.
I have a feeling it's the "additional activity" that will come available.
I just can't remember if it's a time gated progress, or stat based.

Reactions: MashUp47

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I liked the introduction of cum on food during the scene with Caitlin, but her reaction was underwhelming, to say the least. So can we expect something more on that side or was it a one-off?
Also dev, what would it be your take regarding watersports? Are you into it? If yes, will there be a chance to optionally have it in the game?
There is a little bit of water in the scene were you lick her out in the library.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
OK, so you can definitely raise her Lewd stats a couple more.
I have a feeling it's the "additional activity" that will come available.
I just can't remember if it's a time gated progress, or stat based.
Yea Im just going to start again. I think I may have missed something, somewhere. Cheers again for the help. :)

Reactions: whichone

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There is a little bit of water in the scene were you lick her out in the library.
Ah right, but that can be considered more like squirting than anything else. Also, I was looking for the possibility to have some male-to-female action.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I actually really like it the way it is, it makes a clear delineation between what is required for the main story and what is optional for each girl.
As someone who has strong opinions about which characters I want to bother knowing carnally and which I will simply tolerate in the house, having the split is very valuable. It's also helpful in that the app hints at the action so those actions that offer no appeal can simply be ignored.
:unsure: I guess I have to think about it some more. I really wanted to have a unified quest log, but I see your points. Maybe a filter or something...

There will probably be a bit more of that, yes.

Not a fan, personally, so no, highly unlikely.

Yea Im just going to start again. I think I may have missed something, somewhere. Cheers again for the help. :)
I've attached a save down below. Can't promise that it's fully fixed, but you should be able to progress with Yona. Her next event wasn't activated in your save. Have you had any errors before? Mods?

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Ah right, but that can be considered more like squirting than anything else. Also, I was looking for the possibility to have some male-to-female action.
I think we would need a new girl in the house for that as the girls we do have
:unsure: I guess I have to think about it some more. I really wanted to have a unified quest log, but I see your points. Maybe a filter or something...

There will probably be a bit more of that, yes.

Not a fan, personally, so no, highly unlikely.

I've attached a save down below. Can't promise that it's fully fixed, but you should be able to progress with Yona. Her next event wasn't activated in your save. Have you had any errors before? Mods?
OH you are a Star thank you. I do not remember getting any errors (but saying that I did do a lot of rewinds to see were choices would lead me).

Reactions: Real Kreten

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Really dumb question but How do I download/use the save you posted as I only get this:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Really dumb question but How do I download/use the save you posted as I only get this:
Save the file to your downloads area. Look at its name. Note there are a bunch of numbers, followed by an underscore, followed by 5. Remove the first bit up to and including the underscore so the name starts with 5.

Copy the renamed file into your save game area. Run the game and look for the save. It's either on the 5th page of saves in the second slot or on the 2nd page in the 5th slot, I forget which way renpy saves work.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thank you!
ZanithOne , sillyrobot , whichone

HAPPY DAY'S are here Again.
Nice! Happy to see you able to progress without needing to start over! (y)
As a tip for save files, on top of sillyrobot's helpful advice; where it's titled 5-2-LT1.sav, 5 is the page and 2 is the save position.
It will show on page 5, in save slot 2.
You can change the numbers to make it 1-6 & it will show on the 1st page of saves, in the 6th slot.
So you can choose exactly where you want it to be, just by altering the respective number in the filename.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes