Ingeborgo

Aug 26, 2020
Is there any way to change the characters intimacy lvl in the files kinda stuck on getting more with Rae and Lyriel

WednesdayRose

Apr 14, 2019
how do I unlock Azraesha 3rd scene called "sleep aid". seem to have all scenes but this one is locked and phones app says nothing

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I did a thing on a whim, so now you get to suffer, too.
dansen.gif

Might it be an option, optional if people prefer that, to have certain triggers based on progress elsewhere?
I just started a new playthrough this week, as it's been a while, and I ended up triggering a lot of events late.
Yea, the event timeline needs a lot of tuning in general. Ideally, I also want to merge the love app hints back to the quest log, this should provide a clearer progression guide. Unfortunately, this is probably not going to happen for some months yet.

Is there any way to change the characters intimacy lvl in the files kinda stuck on getting more with Rae and Lyriel
Just do the repeatable hangouts. TV for both of them, helping Rae cook, helping Lyriel clean, just talk with Lyriel.

Found a typo. When Yona slowly pulls off her top, instead of the protag saying "now" he says "not"
Yup, thanks, will fix.

how do I unlock Azraesha 3rd scene called "sleep aid". seem to have all scenes but this one is locked and phones app says nothing
It's a remaster of the early event. In theory it should be unlocked if you've seen the original scene. Otherwise, you can start a new game and get the scene within a few in-game days. Just don't be too much of an ass to Rae.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1095737
They're all so cute. I can't see that as being in character for any of them though. :ROFLMAO:
Lookit them jiggle though! :love:
Yea, the event timeline needs a lot of tuning in general. Ideally, I also want to merge the love app hints back to the quest log, this should provide a clearer progression guide. Unfortunately, this is probably not going to happen for some months yet.
I actually really like it the way it is, it makes a clear delineation between what is required for the main story and what is optional for each girl.

Reactions: ZanithOne

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
They're all so cute. I can't see that as being in character for any of them though. :ROFLMAO:

I actually really like it the way it is, it makes a clear delineation between what is required for the main story and what is optional for each girl.
As someone who has strong opinions about which characters I want to bother knowing carnally and which I will simply tolerate in the house, having the split is very valuable. It's also helpful in that the app hints at the action so those actions that offer no appeal can simply be ignored.

Reactions: ZanithOne

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Azraesha definitely has the capability to be silly and playful like that (like when she wears a blanket as a cape when coming down for movie night sometimes), and I imagine Cait could easily be convinced if one of the other girls suggested it. Lyriel might get bullied into it, but I can't imagine they could get her to smile like that as well. Yona seems too emotionally stiff, maybe that'll change after she gets her character arc. I'm not really sure about Naomi.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I think I need to rest the game :cry: I am on Day 217 and have no quest's left and im sure I have done all the other interactions But I can't do anything with the lovely Orc girl apart from checking on her and that's it. :(
I would post Save but do not have a clue were it is stored?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think I need to rest the game :cry: I am on Day 217 and have no quest's left and im sure I have done all the other interactions But I can't do anything with the lovely Orc girl apart from checking on her and that's it. :(
I would post Save but do not have a clue were it is stored?
Saves are stored in the game folder, where you installed it.
e.g. F:\Games\AHouseInTheRift-0.5.2r1-pc\game\saves\
or, go to your user profile
C:\Users\username\AppData (hidden folder)\Roaming\Renpy\AHouseIntheRift\

Last edited:

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
np mate.
I can't remember what you need to do to progress with Yona, but I'm only on day 105, she's at Intimacy 10 and Lewd 3 & I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
available
I did get the elf girl to show her around the house. but still nothing :( . Well I will just have to start again Not that it's a hardship as I like this game a lot. Thanks again for the help :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I did get the elf girl to show her around the house. but still nothing :( . Well I will just have to start again Not that it's a hardship as I like this game a lot. Thanks again for the help :)
If I remember rightly, that's when she first arrives.
Check talking to them at different times and locations.
I think you might need to speak to Lyriel by the pool.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
If I remember rightly, that's when she first arrives.
Check talking to them at different times and locations.
I think you might need to speak to Lyriel by the pool.
Yea all I get out of her at the pool is a nice tit wank . I'l just pull an all nighter. Cheers !

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 1095737
Hah, that's great, thanks for that.
I could see Naomi doing that if she saw it on the tv and had something to drink beforehand.
Lyriel, though, probably wouldn't go for it, at least not yet, unless it ended up being about everyone showing off dances from their worlds or something silly like that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yea all I get out of her at the pool is a nice tit wank . I'l just pull an all nighter. Cheers !
Maybe talk to Yona in the bathroom? You share a shower with her.
Also, check the heart icon, as well as the diary icon, to get tips for progressing.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes