QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah, I can see that.
He's like the slimy senator who betrayed the tribe's brave hero, then manipulated his wife to gain power.
That dude in 300 who fucks Leonidas' wife. OK, she kills him but, still...
I don't know. I mean, the guy is clearly a powerful warrior AND shows a degree of respect for Yona both by accepting her challenge and by throwing her off the cliff. And the behavior of the rest of the tribe is also NOT the behavior of a group of people who just had their bellowed leader usurped. It's very clear that she is in fact going against the grain here.

And equally Yona is not exactly the brightest member of the household and somewhat dogmatic about her views so we can't really judge the situation based off what she experiences.

So my guess would be that we are experiencing the opposite situation. The old Chief might well have actually been the weak one or in some other way unfit or seen as unfit by the tribe. Or he might just have lost popularity for some reason. Like maybe he didn't raid enough or something. The "badguy" kills him with the tacit approval of the tribe and his wife. He takes over and everything works out as it does in these cultures.

Yona understandably takes this badly. And the rest is plot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ZanithOne Do you have plan to have anymore ether walks back to other realm's. As I did not pay naomi's bar tab.
Definitely.

Shen I try playing the compresse version this keeps coming up
Sorry, I can only help with the official compressed versions. If you're seeing this message, you're either trying to launch a repack, or launching the game through something like joiplay. I'm using a modified renpy distro, so it just won't work.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Shen I try playing the compresse version this keeps coming up
"TypeError: dynamic() got an unexpected keyword argument 'dynamic_check_look_here'"
This message, in combination with the "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy" paths, implies that you are not using the version of Ren'Py that ZanithOne included with AHitR. You must use his version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The master post is now updated with the links to the latest public version featuring an elven orgy.

This message, in combination with the "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy" paths, implies that you are not using the version of Ren'Py that ZanithOne included with AHitR. You must use his version.
Huh. I haven't event paid attention to the renpy path.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't really care for the new orc. She had more personality during the dreams than she does when she actually joins the group.
I really hope she becomes less bland, soon.

Man plz tell me that now I can finally bang lyriel :HideThePain: i have been waiting for her for almost 8 months now.
I'd be happy with her being less disgusted with the current sexual acts.

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
Oct 8, 2019
One of only two Honey Select games I actually like. That's saying something as I usually ignore the threads based on looks alone. But that being said ZanithOne do you ever take a break? Seriously is like every five weeks or so I see a new update and I still haven't played the last one. You absolute madman! Keep up the good work haha.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
have the repetitions needed for "next event" been lowered?
I remember i stopped playing because I had to skip 6 days and go to bathroom and hope i got the scene skip 6 days if not and then do it again and if lucky i got the scene needed to increase points but then repeat again as 1 time is not enough for next event....

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
My Tsundere elf waifu is good but I'll be extremely sad if I don't get some legit orc breeding in too. So much talk and not enough actual preggo. Isn't that exactly why they got those dreams, after all? To go a bit into what the girls want without consequences for the main story? (Though her getting some lactation from the dream would be hot as hell)

Reactions: genthrow
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes