Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(Hmmm, I have to say, that one snarky elf actually explains a lot about Lyriel's hair-trigger temper with teasing. She very clearly took pleasure in using her linguistic skills to subtly belittle and mock Lyriel, and if she's used to that... it makes sense she doesn't really understand that Azraesha's teasing isn't actually mean-spirited. She's used to that kind of tone and logic structure being used to tear her down.

It's nice to have that kind of perspective. Even if Lyriel put her brat on display for this update. Still, nowhere near as bad as she used to be, she has definitely made progress.)

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
"u can just ignore her, no big deal" well, guest what? now he force u to do the orc history by locking ur progres with the other character to the orc... great... now u cant even ignore her... sigh*

Last edited:

Nevermourned

Aug 20, 2017
(… Also, thank you Zanith for creating a game that I very much enjoy, and sharing it here. I do appreciate it, and you have my sympathies for the lack of appreciation that seems to be prevalent at the moment.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZanithOne

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I just now got Yona and she's....modest.
after what everyone's been saying i had harsh feelings about getting her but she seems fine, if a bit submissive.
it's been a while since i'v played so i have a lot more to catch up on.

but my thoughts on Yona so far.

physically: she's not my type. I have this same issue with Naomi. i'm not into bulky women.
personality: She's actually quite the opposite of Naomi from what i'v seen so far. She's actually quite polite. I like her politeness and formal attitude so far.

overall, my thoughts about Yona are; I'm not 100% thrilled about her, but she's decent and has room to grow. I don't see myself indulging in her often(if at all) but she'll be pleasant to have around the place as someone to talk to. Hell, i might change my mind as i follow her story(which i'm honestly excited to see as it unfolds.)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Oh man, my hard drive died, and I lost all my saves.

Could somebody please share a complete save from right before this update? I'd really appreciate it.

Reactions: Dremon01

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Apparently some of the Yona hate has made the dev skittish about including more characters, including one I really want to see. This is frustrating to no end. I can only hope that despite your complaints I can convince him to keep going with what he already planned.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How do you trigger the sex dream with the elves? I did the last one for Lyriel's story but now I'm kinda lost and it says that I got to the end of her content.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
"u can just ignore her, no big deal" well, guest what? now he force u to do the orc history by locking ur progres with the other character to the orc... great... now u cant even ignore her... sigh*
What are you talking about?
I haven't done any of her events and if you're talking about the recent Lyriel stuff, nothing there has required doing the Yona interaction events.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I just now got Yona and she's....modest.
after what everyone's been saying i had harsh feelings about getting her but she seems fine, if a bit submissive.
it's been a while since i'v played so i have a lot more to catch up on.

but my thoughts on Yona so far.

physically: she's not my type. I have this same issue with Naomi. i'm not into bulky women.
personality: She's actually quite the opposite of Naomi from what i'v seen so far. She's actually quite polite. I like her politeness and formal attitude so far.

overall, my thoughts about Yona are; I'm not 100% thrilled about her, but she's decent and has room to grow. I don't see myself indulging in her often(if at all) but she'll be pleasant to have around the place as someone to talk to. Hell, i might change my mind as i follow her story(which i'm honestly excited to see as it unfolds.)
at least Yona's head fits her body. Naomi's chibi head looks like it should be on someone smaller than the succubus

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
the part where u have to find Lyriel at the evening and go with yona, it have yona... u do a whole quest with her right THERE... what r u even talking about? or maybe u can skip that and im just dumb and didnt know that, can u? can u just say, "hey fk the orc dont show her the house let her to die there nobody care"... can u do that? in my case i have to suck it a press crtl until the part with that shit face was over.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, I might not be remembering this right, but doesn't the mc have the opportunity to fuck an aunt? Shouldn't there be an incest tag up?

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
i was fine with it, im not fine with the actitude of "here is the orc girl and u are gonna like it" if u wanna go for something as specific as an Orc girl, at the very least, dont force the player, make her optional, worse part is that this just feel like a move to try and coerce the players to slowly like the character, so it just make me think that he is planning to force her into every other character personal quest line in the upcoming updates, wich of course is not gonna happen (the liking her part) an Orc girl is not just another character, is a special "Tag" of her own, like NTR or Guro, the people who like this have a diferent sense of beuty, this is a special kink and is not for everybody, so, i ask again, why force the player into it? u can argue that this was a "monster girls game" from the start ... but it just didnt feel like it... anyway in the end, is his game, he can do wtv he want, im just writhing my opinion.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes