Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Fuck yes, anyone else call her the favorite in the bar?
Her reaction is just so fuckin cute.
Love me my Tsundere Elf.

Thank you for the little trickle of blood when popping her cherry, as someone with a defloration fetish, it was soooo hot and absolutely the cherry on top. ;)

Now we set our sights on the last virgin, Oh Caitline..... where is my naughty little student?
Me!My fav is always her and Cait

i though Yona also a virgin?:unsure:

Edit:sorry,i mistaken her with someone else:LUL:.Now,only Cait left.(y)

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Does anybody know which barmaid is who? I can never tell which one of them is talking so they're all just blending together for me

Reactions: HansDampf788

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Great update, all that Lyriel content was so much awaited and well made.
What a bunch of hottie friends she had. I WANT THEM ALL!
Thanks for fullfilling my wish :love:

Wonderful scene. Though I was wondering if that was shared dream with someone else, like some previous dreams have been? None of the girls seemed to behave like it was. Now I'll just have to make it happen real. Excuse me for a moment, while I cook my masterplan.

Scene with Lyriel was also excellent. She's so hot, and all those nice expressions. Quick licking scene would have fit into it nicely though.

Btw. I played this just before going to bed and I saw dream about House in the Rift, sadly, no sex in it, but otherwise nice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
I'm wondering if Lyriel will start getting really jealous if the MC keeps fooling around. After all, he is her 1st BF.
She could even forbid Cait from doing her morning visits to MC. After all, she is the 1st who asked the MC to stay with her during the night.
I'm not sure I would love having a cock-blocking furious Lyriel roaming the house and ghosting the MC o_O

• Haha
Reactions: ZanithOne

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I'm wondering if Lyriel will start getting really jealous if the MC keeps fooling around. After all, he is her 1st BF.
She could even forbid Cait from doing her morning visits to MC. After all, she is the 1st who asked the MC to stay with her during the night.
I'm not sure I would love having a cock-blocking furious Lyriel roaming the house and ghosting the MC o_O
You'll just have to pound her unconscious and then go on with your day with the others :WeSmart:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Love this game, love my "Disagreeable Elf" :D (despite the fact that I normally don't like characters who treat others like trash and can't open up - hope this changes, the PC after all treats her well (well I do anyway!))

Now it only needs a catgirl (or a fox-girl) and it'll be nearly perfect...maybe some more plot (what were those guys experimenting on that turned the MC into a etherwalking-mage (note: Some more and other magic would be neat, too - Cait could teach us))

Oh and it needs more Caitlin content :)

I eagerly await the next update :)

Reactions: AJBit
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes