whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol Gamorrean Guard, anyone?
Joke, I like her. But there's definitely a similarity....

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did anyone make a mod to unlock missed scenes? There's one, in exemple, Azraeasha's "Pre-reveal service" which is supposed to be "automatically unlocked as part of Azraesha's story" which is locked for me. Repetable events are not so bad (I can always return to get the event), but those... it kinda feels bad.
Start a new game and as soon as you've met her go to the attic and ask for a blowjob. When the scene is in the first five minutes of the game, it's quicker to just unlock it normally.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did they disable the 'hide UI' function recently, or am I the only one with this issue?

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I'm getting this error and can't play the latest update. Damnit. I didn't have this in previous versions, in fact across all games this is my first time seeing this.
[2021-05-08] 02;58 [ahitr.exe_error].png

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I note you did not actually refute his assertion though.
It's a matter of taste really. Each girl here basically adheres to a particular fetish crowd and if you aren't into that sort of thing it can be off putting. To be perfectly honest in my case only 2 out of the characters so far are my cup of tea. But I play this mostly for the romance plot like some old granny reading romance novels...

Reactions: BeansAndToast

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you mean where you press H or middle-click, that's working fine for me. I don't know what version you've got, it's working for me in 0.5.4b1.
Yeah, I have 0.5.4r1, it started a couple of days ago for me with some of the newer content. Can't use 'h' or the middle button.
It's a matter of taste really. Each girl here basically adheres to a particular fetish crowd and if you aren't into that sort of thing it can be off putting. To be perfectly honest in my case only 2 out of the characters so far are my cup of tea. But I play this mostly for the romance plot like some old granny reading romance novels...
Yeah, for me it's the blond ...can't stand them in general, and being a tsundere just makes it worse. At least she isn't a bleach blond.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I have 0.5.4r1, it started a couple of days ago for me with some of the newer content. Can't use 'h' or the middle button.
It is something in the save, my first save on page 87, day 69 works, but all others after that are borked. I am currently on page 130, and day 102. That is way too much to redo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
seeing Viorel used as a womans name is super weird. i thought something happened and i downloaded someones save file or something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love all the girls in this game. I think they are all extremely cute in their own ways. I find some of them especially cute when they are (more or less) out of their comfort zone: Naomi won't talk about real feelings, Lyriel is embarrassed by anything lewd, and Caitlin struggles with people complimenting her. I think Yona's cute in her simplicity and submissiveness, even though she was clearly something of a warrior before; and I love Rae's boldness while still having a real emotional connection to the MC.

Normally harem-type games tend to be way too unrealistic to me, but AHitR manages it well, both by being entirely fantasy and by having development of relationships steady and reasoned out (Rae's naturally very sexual, Yona is from a society where she expects to be used for sex, etc.).

Speaking of Yona, I also like that there are options for treating her with respect, trying to overcome an oppressive society's culture if not to give her respect for herself. I get it: she — and other girls — aren't for everybody. But I'm more drawn to personality traits anyway than physical ones. Honestly, if any one of these girls were real, I think I could easily fall for any of them.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
why everytime i load my save the gallery is become lock?? how to fix this am i need to play again from the start?

• Sad
Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes