Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I played the latest version, and I've gotta say, it was great.
Yes it is great and it's not a big deal, but, in the future please us the Spoiler tag so as to not give away too many game details for others. You can click on the 'flag' icon up in the toolbar when composing.
Thank you.
Cheers

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN
Jul 20, 2020
Been a while since I last played this one, downloaded the new update and i'm getting quite a bit of errors (last version I played was 4.12r1 I think?)

Was there a mod back then like a walkthrough mod? At this point I feel like I'd have to start all over again, which isn't something I really want to do.. :(

Edit: apparently my old saves aren't compatible with this new version, looks like I'll have to start over if I want to continue this one. Shame really.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
Been a while since I last played this one, downloaded the new update and i'm getting quite a bit of errors (last version I played was 4.12r1 I think?)

Was there a mod back then like a walkthrough mod? At this point I feel like I'd have to start all over again, which isn't something I really want to do.. :(

Edit: apparently my old saves aren't compatible with this new version, looks like I'll have to start over if I want to continue this one. Shame really.
Try this it helped me loads and will save you a big chunk of time.
Scene gallery unlocks are stored in the persistent save file, not the numbered ones.

EDIT: Attached my persistent save. Should have everything unlocked, I think.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
could someone help me out, i just downloaded the latest version (compressed) & i extracted it using zarchiver & i cant find the apk, please help thanks
I'm guessing you downloaded it on your computer which you would use the exe.
The Android version you would download the straight apk as I haven't seen anyone here archive/compress an apk in that way.
When there is a compressed version they're reffing to compressing mainly the images to a lower quality and or the audio to make the game smaller.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah just got to the Yona part, though I don't find her attractive I'm not sure why people would hate her, she seems like a good character.

Reactions: Hisakatana

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Did you extract the game to a new folder or merge the files with the old version? If you merged, that's likely the problem. You should always extract to a new folder. Your saves are kept in a completely separate folder anyway, so no need to transfer them.

Jul 20, 2020
Did you extract the game to a new folder or merge the files with the old version? If you merged, that's likely the problem. You should always extract to a new folder. Your saves are kept in a completely separate folder anyway, so no need to transfer them.
I always have new folders for updates etc, and always xfer the saves over if need be. Even mods etc are redownloaded and installed if I used any in a VN/game.

I just think that the older version/saves I have aren't compatible with the new version. I can load the saves, but it doesn't show any new items to do in the journal, and if you hit the "heart/love" icon it errors out the game.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Tried this one a while back and mostly liked it except for the pirate lady's scenes (bit of a shame since she's pretty hot) which seemed heavily focused on her bossing the MC around.
Is it still like that with the current updates, or is there a way to progress with her now without letting her be in control/taking charge?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Tried this one a while back and mostly liked it except for the pirate lady's scenes (bit of a shame since she's pretty hot) which seemed heavily focused on her bossing the MC around.
Is it still like that with the current updates, or is there a way to progress with her now without letting her be in control/taking charge?
Afaik, nothing changed on that front. I‘m guessing it‘s because she is there for the femdom content.

Reactions: GreenGobbo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She has some scenes where she's less femdommy, though most of her scenes are to some extent. I'd say her scenes are split about a third each being heavily femdom, slightly femdom, and not femdom.

Mxletoe

May 13, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the patch to work/recognize the game exists. Can I just install the new version and move the saves folder over, or will that break everything?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the patch to work/recognize the game exists. Can I just install the new version and move the saves folder over, or will that break everything?
As I am always downloading the full new version I don‘t have experience with patches, but you shouldn‘t even have to move the old save folder as Renpy additionally puts game saves into the appdata folder on your pc. The new version should automatically recognize them. Make sure you unpack the new version to a different folder and don‘t do any overwriting of the old version.

If the savegames aren‘t recognized you can try copying the saves folder over.

bobskie08

Nov 16, 2020
I'm guessing you downloaded it on your computer which you would use the exe.
The Android version you would download the straight apk as I haven't seen anyone here archive/compress an apk in that way.
When there is a compressed version they're reffing to compressing mainly the images to a lower quality and or the audio to make the game smaller.
nope, downloaded it on android, thanks tho i'll just go for the apk then. cheers mate!!!

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Are there any choices you make while playing that have consequences that prevent you from certain scenes or relationships in the future?
There is atleast one where Lyriel is chained up and I think you use her mouth to get off. That‘s the one I didn‘t get. There are other choices which prevent you from unlocking certain scenes but mostly they are pretty straight forward.
I think there is one at the start when first encountering Rae that is a bit obscure. She can give you a bj, but I‘m unsure if that happens regularly or is bound to the choices you can make while talking to her.
But other than that I think it‘s pretty obvious when it comes to scenes. With relationships, I‘m not sure. I don‘t feel like I made any bad decisions thus far. The only time you may need a walkthrough is by looking for the hidden items to unlock the image gallery.

Reactions: Forgotted

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Are there any choices you make while playing that have consequences that prevent you from certain scenes or relationships in the future?
No, there aren't. There are a few scenes that you can miss at the time (and most of them are quite obvious) but I can't think of anything that you can do that will block things later on.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
In the beginning you have the option to play nice or to be kind of a douchebag, does it affect future scenes? Haven't noticed in the walkthrough or did I miss sth?

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes