someone855

Jan 26, 2021
any way to fix this ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy', 1576722910, 0) is defined twice, at game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/repeatables/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpyc:4 and game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy:4.

this happen after i update the game
thanks in advance

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Remember the phone counts as using a guide. To qualify you have to go through 5 plot steps in a row with any character without using anything but your wits and the objectives book.
It's not that difficult really. Just very annoying. You want a Rae scene? Provided you haven't finished her content, just go where she is and interact. Repeat the next phase if nothing happened. Same for the other girls. If nothing happens for two weeks (one is for possible wait times between events) try advancing storylines of the others in the same way.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Remember the phone counts as using a guide. To qualify you have to go through 5 plot steps in a row with any character without using anything but your wits and the objectives book.
I wasn't using the phone when I started the game. Of course I use it right now after every update. There is no point in finding it by myself. (Lyriel had just arrived when I started the game.)

May 6, 2017
You have to do the things in the book that bring her to the house. After that you can just ignore her if you find her completely unattractive. If you're thinking she's another domme girl because she's big though, you might want to rethink that assumption
My biggest problem with the inclusion of Yona as a new character is not about her appearance or submissive attitude / personality, but I see it as a forced response from the dev towards those who are against Naomi and femdom. It is as if its inclusion were for those who wanted to dominate a tall and muscular woman, there is nothing wrong with it, it is more I could get to enjoy its content, but it leaves me the feeling that with its inclusion any opportunity to see Our character dominating Naomi is totally discarded and forgotten, which bothers me a bit.

schovelmight

Jul 11, 2017
How do you trigger the bar scene ? Everything is marked as finished on the phone and after waiting two weeks nothing happend.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
any way to fix this ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy', 1576722910, 0) is defined twice, at game/scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/repeatables/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpyc:4 and game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy:4.

this happen after i update the game
thanks in advance
That looks like you extracted a new version into the same folder as an older version. Don't ever do that. Easiest way to fix it is to delete and extract/download it again.

Reactions: someone855
Dec 26, 2020
Can someone help me. When I finished the previous update i deleted the game and the saves. I don't want to restart the game from the beginning so can someone send me his save files?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I cant trigger/find the repeatable sex part from the change log. I just have sex with her second time, saying "Wanna do it again" and thats it, there is nothing more in her guide or anywhere else. Is there certain time period etc to trigger it or am I doing something wrong?

PS; Oh, I found it, repeatable scene only occurs in evenings.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone help me. When I finished the previous update i deleted the game and the saves. I don't want to restart the game from the beginning so can someone send me his save files?
If you are on PC the save files are in an other location on your computer.( I curently have a brainfart about the name of the location.) Ren'py will go look for those save files when you'll start the game from a new download and you will be able to continiue from where you where.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes