Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
This update was a short one but a good one! With the quality of the animations, I can't begin to imagin the quantity of work that goes into it. But let me say, all that work is apreciated. I was going to make what I hope is a snarky coment about how those animations are so good that I can't apreciate the ones from the other developers, but the only thing I can say is I hope you set an example as inspiration for the others.

I encounterd a small bug while having sex with Lyriel, the animation would not loop once it reached the end. I don't know if it is on my end of the process or in the game. I use the update widget to get the latest vertion. ( by the way thanks a lot for that it is realy apreciated)

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but what is meant by " Full occupation change system" in the changelog?
Basically "Hey, Lyriel. I know you're washing the dishes in the kitchen, but could you please clean the bathroom instead?"

or...

"Hey Cait, I know you're studying in the library, but could you please sit by the pool instead?"

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Really need to make that dream with the four elf girls a reality. Just being a dream ain't good enough.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Really need to make that dream with the four elf girls a reality. Just being a dream ain't good enough.
Given that the theme of the game seems to be that the MC can materialize dreams, infiltrate other peoples dreams etc. it might as well be real as far as everyone experiencing it is concerned.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Given that the theme of the game seems to be that the MC can materialize dreams, infiltrate other peoples dreams etc. it might as well be real as far as everyone experiencing it is concerned.
I may be taking a wild guess here, but in my opinion, the MC can "wander" in someone else's dreams and increase the "feeling of reality" in these dreams. We did that in Naomi's dreams. We also did that when Rae brought us to her room so we can materialize her bed after.
The important part is : entering someone else's dreams. Naomi and Rae let us do that. Cait doesn't as far as I can remember. Maybe she learnt how to "shield" her dreams, like Rae and Naomi. And unlike Lyriel.
During Lyriel's event, Rae told us that the dream in the forest (where we... shower her with you_know_what) was Lyriel's. So I'm pretty sure the events with the four elves are also Lyriel's fantasies. The MC is only enjoying the ride, with Lyriel as the driver.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
How about an old one....

Rae and the MC first went to her Mentor's 'castle' when learning to etherwalk. Rae was talking w her mentor but I don't think we were ever informed what she asked.
Did we ever find out? Were we just supposed to presume it was about her relationship w the MC? I'm sure I have some if not all the details wrong, but I'd have to 'start' a new game I guess, to look into it more.

Or was that just something that they may or may not ever come back to?

just curious.
cheers

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
How about an old one....

Rae and the MC first went to her Mentor's 'castle' when learning to etherwalk. Rae was talking w her mentor but I don't think we were ever informed what she asked.
Did we ever find out? Were we just supposed to presume it was about her relationship w the MC? I'm sure I have some if not all the details wrong, but I'd have to 'start' a new game I guess, to look into it more.

just curious.
cheers
You can listen to parts of the talk with Rae's mentor.

Reactions: Forgotted

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
How about an old one....

just curious.
cheers
If I remember correctly, some parts (or all, can't remember exactly) were about her relationship with the MC, saying she's falling in love with him. I also remember the other woman always finding out you listened in on the conversation and warning you about it.

Reactions: Forgotted

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Love the Lyriel content we are getting! Heall yeah! She is the best girl and it's not even close. I definetly want her to be end up with MC and happily live after in the end
I still wonder why we had the option in the beginning to rape her and the mistress was all for it. Was there a change in the script? Now everyone is just best friends.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I still wonder why we had the option in the beginning to rape her and the mistress was all for it. Was there a change in the script? Now everyone is just best friends.
As I understand it, The Mistress did this because Lyriel was useless. I think her purpose was to punish.

4.70 star(s) 319 Votes