NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
How do you use the update patch? The updater can't find the location of AHitR on my computer. There was no installer that ever came with the game, I've always just unzipped it and it was good to go.

I ended up just downloading the whole thing again, but for future reference I'd like to know.
same question

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Interesting update, I like the more Lyriel content. She's an interesting character with a lot of nuance still.

Though it's unfair to request anything of the dev, I'd like to see more time spent with Azraesha. Most of the interactions with her still feel really shallow? Like we're not getting into what really makes her tick.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the update.
I agree with the above, I would also like more Azraeshа content.
She and Lyriel are my two favourite characters.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
that doesnt give me hope at all
You can't really miss things past a few very early scenes in case you decide not to take advantage of Rae's confusion. But without looking at the ingame book and app giving you hints/tasks for the various story arcs, you'll spend the typical amount of time for a sandbox style VN floundering from room to room with no real progress.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
that doesnt give me hope at all
Basically it's not that you can miss scenes. The vast majority are in fact unmissable. Although some are missable. Most notable early ones with the first girl and than some dream scenes with her as well. Rather this is just one of those games where you'll often get stuck not knowing what to do to advance the plot to begin with.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You can't really miss things past a few very early scenes in case you decide not to take advantage of Rae's confusion. But without looking at the ingame book and app giving you hints/tasks for the various story arcs, you'll spend the typical amount of time for a sandbox style VN floundering from room to room with no real progress.
Basically it's not that you can miss scenes. The vast majority are in fact unmissable. Although some are missable. Most notable early ones with the first girl and than some dream scenes with her as well. Rather this is just one of those games where you'll often get stuck not knowing what to do to advance the plot to begin with.
OH ok ok thanks

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Built a new computer, didn't realize my mega drive transferred games, but not the save files as they were stored somewhere else on my old machine. Does anyone happen to have a save around the time that orc shows up?

dys

Oct 26, 2017
updater for the compress version doesn't work.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy', 1576722910, 0) is defined twice, at scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/repeatables/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpyc:4 and game/scripts/repeatable_actions/azraesha/attic_bj/rae_attic_bj.rpy:4.

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Built a new computer, didn't realize my mega drive transferred games, but not the save files as they were stored somewhere else on my old machine. Does anyone happen to have a save around the time that orc shows up?
I'm just restarting since I haven't played since the beginning of the year because I wanted to let updates accumulate. Now I just figure I may as well start over, all nearly 200 days I had in. Oh well, should be fun.

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
I'm just restarting since I haven't played since the beginning of the year because I wanted to let updates accumulate. Now I just figure I may as well start over, all nearly 200 days I had in. Oh well, should be fun.
Trust you will enjoy it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
hello, is there a way to skip the green girl content?
You have to do the things in the book that bring her to the house. After that you can just ignore her if you find her completely unattractive. If you're thinking she's another domme girl because she's big though, you might want to rethink that assumption.

I still wonder why we had the option in the beginning to rape her and the mistress was all for it. Was there a change in the script? Now everyone is just best friends.
That was just a dream, specifically her dream. We'll probably see rougher content with her as things progress further and she understands herself better, though it will be because she wants that,

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
That was just a dream, specifically her dream. We'll probably see rougher content with her as things progress further and she understands herself better, though it will be because she wants that,
I am not sure that she does. If anything I would say the opposite. What that dream shows us is not what her sexual desires are but how she feels about her self.

Remember that conversation she had with her relative just before the big blowup that lead to her being brought to the house. She was told in no uncertain terms that she needs to start earning money to pull her weight around the house. And her response was to blow up like a teenager. But deep down she knows its true. She wasn't useful. She was not pulling her weight.

That dream represents her image of her self. She sees her self as useless, unable to contribute. As someone who is just a useless burden leaching on the hospitality of others. She probably felt that way for a long time before being confronted. And thus the logical conclusion for that in her nightmares is that they would turn her into a useless whore to be sold for cheap money. After all, she isn't good for anything but even useless can fuck.

That is why she is so desperate find some use around the house. So much so that the house magically starts producing dirty dishes and dust for her to clean. And it's why her approach to sex with the MC is that of basically doing a job. She needs to be useful and feel useful in order to both feel good about her self.

Also I get hints from her behavior that there is also a fear of rejection. That is to say a fear that if she is useless she will be thrown out. And my guess is that even her behavior toward the MC is predicated on that feeling. As in she does not want affection out of pity. She wants it to be deserved or not at all. She is simply to proud to accept anything else.

So no, I don't think she will turn into a BDSM character.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 319 Votes