kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I played it a long time ago and I don't remember what it was like. Is bdsm/male domination only in these dreams (world of elves) or in the main plot too?

Killer Orion

Jun 30, 2020
I am having the same issue, I found it strange because I never lost an update from this one, then suddenly this happens, I am honestly not complaining as I will have 2 updates to play. PS: I tried finding it but for some reason I only found the update up to 12 and the ones before it, so I just gave up, and I am just going to download it again since it does not take that long.
Yeah same, i look into the latest updates regularly.. i tried to find some post or someone else having the same problem but no one said before. I think they uploaded both 0.6.13 and 0.6.14 simultaneously..

Reactions: Ryuji

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Planned my reply-post for today to coincide with the 0.6.13 free release, but oh well. I'll answer as much as I can now and will check the replies within a few days. But won't be commenting on 0.6.14 stuff.

Could there be some kind of reward for that at some point (like leveling up the relationship with Rae to something more meaningful or something), or it's a classic harem game in which the characters don't feel real love to each other and all relationships are just sexual and friendly ones?
I can't promise anything, but we are considering multiple endings.

I went through everything several times already. Apparently it was Cait massage event. Had to peek. Completely forgot about it. Thanks
Oh, that's weird. And it wasn't mentioned in the questlog? I'll have to check the conditions.

Totally agree. The problem is the choices only allow you to be a childish asshole that is rude and pretends to be in control of the situation and being a powerful mage when he should know the lie is going to blow up really soon, or to be a doormat that only says "Yes" to anything the girls say, in order of making the plot progress. That's not an attractive canvas to project onto.
I personally wouldn't put it that way, but I get what you're saying. We're trying to make the interactions more varied, but we are somewhat limited by the sandbox-ish nature of the game and the desire to move the characters arcs along in a convincing way.

I would like the situation to be a bit more sandboxy, especially once the capability to travel to your home world appears (inviting the different women on dates at your whim) but I can understand the difficulties on building all the environments, conversations, and whatnot.

The biggest thing I think is missing once that occurs, however, is the MC is completely unconcerned about contacting his family and friends, discovering news reports on the original incident, or even discovering his own current status! The MC literally fell off the face of the world for months by this point. Is he reported missing? Is he assumed dead? Does a copy of him still exist here and the MC is merely an echo? Is there a large crater where the energy research institute was? Are his friends and family OK or should he be mourning them?
We are planning more activities. They just require a bit too much work for something optional. You already can take Rae out for a morning tea, though.

I agree Rae is over powered, almost all mighty. I personally think it is alright. But to each their own.
And yet she got caught by Naomi. And then got her ass spanked. :sneaky:

ZanithOne, not sure if it's been brought up yet but I played through this version and found a couple more inconsistencies. You may want to set a condition to finding Naomi's crew to after "Another one joins the table" is done. She still talks like she doesn't know where they are even after talking to them several times. Yana also talks about seeing the strings even if you haven't so maybe do the same with her quest line?
Yup, it's on our list of bugs to fix, just keep putting it off. Sorry.

Reactions: Dunner

Killer Orion

Jun 30, 2020

Name356

Dec 30, 2021
Another cliffhanger in Rae's story, that probably won't advance again in months :mad::mad::mad: I hate it. By the way, I don't know the exact nature of the relation ship between Rae and the new character (forgot her name), but to bring back old lesbian lovers of the Lis is never a good idea in any erotic game, as well as making the Lis prostitutes (for money or information, it doesn't matter) and/or total sluts with a body count of hundreds. Both are the fastest ways of ruining a character.

Last edited:

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
ZanithOne
As a bit of feedback:
I am playing through the latest updates and I've just noticed that, when you are talking with Rae at the pool, when she explains who Sagarie is, she tends to use "Dear" in every other sentence.
I think this is stylistically jarring, as nobody will actually talk like this:
-Hey, sweetie I made you a cake. It was made from chocolate and cream, sweetie. I hope you like it, sweetie.
-Yes, it's delicious
-I am glad to hear it, sweetie. Sweetie, could you...

You know what I mean? Compare it to

-Hey, sweetie I made you a cake. It was made from chocolate and cream - I hope you like it.
-Yes, it's delicious
-I am glad to hear it. Say, could you...

This IMO sounds MUCH more natural.
Anyway, back to reading, just wanted to point this out before I forgot about it.

Reactions: Name356

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
ZanithOne
As a bit of feedback:
I am playing through the latest updates and I've just noticed that, when you are talking with Rae at the pool, when she explains who Sagarie is, she tends to use "Dear" in every other sentence.
I think this is stylistically jarring, as nobody will actually talk like this:
-Hey, sweetie I made you a cake. It was made from chocolate and cream, sweetie. I hope you like it, sweetie.
-Yes, it's delicious
-I am glad to hear it, sweetie. Sweetie, could you...

You know what I mean? Compare it to

-Hey, sweetie I made you a cake. It was made from chocolate and cream - I hope you like it.
-Yes, it's delicious
-I am glad to hear it. Say, could you...

This IMO sounds MUCH more natural.
Anyway, back to reading, just wanted to point this out before I forgot about it.
It is just her way of talking. You get used to it, dear.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
It is just her way of talking. You get used to it, dear.
This reminds me of all those teenage artists, with zero understanding of human anatomy, handwaving any negative comment away with a "It's just my style" response.

-One of his eyes is bigger than the other.
-It's just my style.

-Human arms don't bend that way.
-It's just my style.

-The centre of gravity is off, he looks like he's about to fall over.
-It's just my style.

-Her tits look like balloons, there's no feeling of mass to them.
-It's just my style.

-You should study how to convey the sense of dynamics, she's supposed to be running, but she looks like she's posing instead.
-That's just my style.

Anyway - not planning on drawing that argument out any longer. I said my piece, what the dev does with this, it is up to him.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Another cliffhanger in Rae's story, that probably won't advance again in months :mad::mad::mad: I hate it. By the way, I don't know the exact nature of the relation ship between Rae and the new character (forgot her name), but to bring back old lesbian lovers of the Lis is never a good idea in any erotic game, as well as making the Lis prostitutes (for money or information, it doesn't matter) and/or total sluts with a body count of hundreds. Both are the fastest ways of ruining a character.
Probably worse, like the last time rae's story being updated. After whole lot of setting up, rae suddenly decides everything is just fine.

But really... What were you expecting from a succubus spy? What do you think she was doing before?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
This reminds me of all those teenage artists, with zero understanding of human anatomy, handwaving any negative comment away with a "It's just my style" response.

-One of his eyes is bigger than the other.
-It's just my style.

-Human arms don't bend that way.
-It's just my style.

-The centre of gravity is off, he looks like he's about to fall over.
-It's just my style.

-Her tits look like balloons, there's no feeling of mass to them.
-It's just my style.

-You should study how to convey the sense of dynamics, she's supposed to be running, but she looks like she's posing instead.
-That's just my style.

Anyway - not planning on drawing that argument out any longer. I said my piece, what the dev does with this, it is up to him.
Keep in mind that Rae is essentially a spy and diplomat. She was probably trained from a young age to speak to courtiers in a specific manner. That kind of training is difficult to break in a casual setting.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes