FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone have a v0.6.13 HQ update patch?, forgot to update and dont want to download the game again because of it

Sep 25, 2017
True, but I was really really hoping for some goth elf action. Instead we get a reskin of her first time just with a change of dialogue and a new outfit.
Quoting this because I'm wondering about this scene, I think I may have done something out of order? The quest book still says talk to Lyriel in the evening and tell her to wear the blouse but all it gets me is the regular outfit sex scene. I got both her and Cait's makeup scenes already but can't seem to trigger this outfit change. If anyone's got a clue please chime in.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
They are actually working. However, they were packed with a compression method that is, afaik, not included/supported in base 7z installations. You might be looking at plugins like Modern7z or ZSTD or something like that. I was able to extract the archives just fine. I checked and I am using Modern7z. Hope that helps.
why not zip them with the standard .zip or .7z?
Good questions, but if the comment on them being "corrupted" was not there, I would not have even noticed myself it was compressed with a different method. Sometimes you just forget the little things you have are not ubiquitous. But yes, this was probably more inconvenient than worth it for a bunch of people.
Very informative. Thank you. But could you just upload the unzipped save? I would not be the only one who would be grateful to you. Just need a save before the last update. I don't want to install a new program for one file.
Well I somehow get it wrong... re compressed everything to zip with store, even your windows explorer should be able to handle it now.

The reason I did not just upload unzipped save is, I plan to upload multiple saves, so I need to keep clear track about which is which. So I need to rename the files. Then it seems renpy does not recognize saves with different name, so you would have to rename it again. In the end I decided that it might be best to keep the file name, and put the save inside a zip whose name corresponds to the version. So you could know which is which while downloading, and you could simply unzip the save to the right place without renaming it. It should work, if I hadn't get the wrong compression...

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I just wanna put a bun in Rae's oven is that too much to hope for everyone else can have the other girls just leave me Rae and I'm good for the rest of the game.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
1686808561604.png
Hey guys.
I got a problem with Caith and her quest... Talked and done about everything possible during her breakfasts but this damn quest doesn't get a status update. Does someone know what the issue is with this thing?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is there still a plot hole per se with Lyriel having sex in the MC's bedroom, but still not letting him go all the way in the kitchen? This game will just go on the backburner for another 6 months to a year and maybe there will be more "fun" times in different parts of the house with the other women.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
What's this about Lyriel lamenting her existence?
She's by far my favorite and the best girl in the game so this is sounding worrisome.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
She's by far my favorite and the best girl in the game so this is sounding worrisome.
No reason to worry, it's just a magical makeup palette that causes the user to go through some things. Lyriel comes out of the event with no lasting damage.

Feb 21, 2023
In the end I decided that it might be best to keep the file name, and put the save inside a zip whose name corresponds to the version. So you could know which is which while downloading, and you could simply unzip the save to the right place without renaming it. It should work, if I hadn't get the wrong compression...
I totally get it, that definitely makes things easier. Shit happens to the best and its the thought that counts ;) And thank you for the saves!

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
you try living in a house floating in nothingness. existential crisis' are gonna happen from time to time

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Of all the games that make anti-NTR people paranoid, this wouldn't have been on my list. Although in hindsight the LI's having lives before MC and their own motivations. Maybe I should've saw it coming.

The characters in this game having a backstory is very important for their current story. A large part of the game is having dreams that go back into their old lives to try to figure things out. Without that, the story would fall apart. So you can't get rid of it or censor it to protect overly sensitive players.

People let their paranoia ruin games for them far too often. Rae was/is a succubus who has been with a lot of people, because that's what a succubus does. And now she is falling in love with MC. How wholesome.

Svark

Dec 4, 2017
Of all the games that make anti-NTR people paranoid, this wouldn't have been on my list. Although in hindsight the LI's having lives before MC and their own motivations. Maybe I should've saw it coming.

The characters in this game having a backstory is very important for their current story. A large part of the game is having dreams that go back into their old lives to try to figure things out. Without that, the story would fall apart. So you can't get rid of it or censor it to protect overly sensitive players.

People let their paranoia ruin games for them far too often. Rae was/is a succubus who has been with a lot of people, because that's what a succubus does. And now she is falling in love with MC. How wholesome.
Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes