gintu

Jan 29, 2019
does anyone know if there is an update history ? i missed update from 12-13 , do i i really have to redownload all of it now ?

edit*
NVM, found it on Patreon, here if anyone else needs it

Sep 26, 2019
How do you get the rooftop ride? After unpacking I see the images and animations are in there, but I don't see it in the script, and it's not triggering in the game. No choices in that scene are showing any variables that would trigger the scene either.

Sep 25, 2017
If by outfit you mean the school girl outfit than that's what's supposed to play. If it plays the slightly dominate scene where you tell her how to address you and such everything worked as intended.
You're right, I figured it out a little later that I kept picking the pink text choice when you actually had to just "talk" with her first. I was hoping it was that scene but with the goth outfit instead :cry:

Oh well, I'm sure we'll get more tsundere goth elf eventually

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
How do you get the rooftop ride? After unpacking I see the images and animations are in there, but I don't see it in the script, and it's not triggering in the game. No choices in that scene are showing any variables that would trigger the scene either.
Do rae's quest. There will be one in which she asks you to climb the tower. After that, wait for 5 days.
It is indeed a long wait in the game, so long that many could probably miss it, especially if you are following the updates and finish everything in 3 days.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is the gallery unlocked broken or has there actually been no new scenes in like a year
The gallery itself has indeed not been updated for a while but there are new scenes in the game.

how far along is this game till its finished ? also can someone explain what happened a few pages down are they planning NTR If so id like to know so I can just bounce even if optional.
Short version: Somebody threw a fit because one of the girls had experience before meeting MC and considered that NTR because it was not only implied but also mentioned in dialogue. If that does disturb you as well, that would indeed be a problem, but as somebody who generally dislikes NTR I would say I have no problem with this. Especially because it is not NTR at all in my book that characters existed before game start.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
does anyone know if there is an update history ? i missed update from 12-13 , do i i really have to redownload all of it now ?

edit*
NVM, found it on Patreon, here if anyone else needs it
Mega
Tyvm for that, i somehow managed to miss it too though i am very unsure as to how, it's not like i don't squeal like a kid when i see this game in the 'latest' section and i check that an average of 5 times a day as part of my usual routine flicking through websites.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Short version: Somebody threw a fit because one of the girls had experience before meeting MC and considered that NTR because it was not only implied but also mentioned in dialogue. If that does disturb you as well, that would indeed be a problem, but as somebody who generally dislikes NTR I would say I have no problem with this. Especially because it is not NTR at all in my book that characters existed before game start.
OMG did I miss some juicy drama? Who said what I wanna read. Unless they/the mods deleted everything in which case it's a bummer.

Nonetheless what led people to believe Rae's arc has anything to do with NTR? I just finished the last update and it's pretty much going the same way it's been going for a while now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like the cliche line goes: "She started the healing process"

But from that to "We're getting NTR'D BOYYYYYZ!" is a long way. She has an (presumably) Ex-Lover that meant more to her than most of the other Ex-Lovers? Ok? We're literally boning the entire house and some of the friends of said people. Hell if anyone felt NTRed is Cait when she saw us with her friend back at the academy.

On another note we need more Goth Lyriel and Noir Cait because that Mascara is probably haunted by some very fine ladies that could teach those 2 the truth about the universe.

Edit to add to my previous point about what Rae might've done: I just replayed the Scene between Rae and Rie (as I'll call her) and Rie seems to imply that Rae was trying to summon "Someone" and that "Someone" was very powerful. So she got what she wished in a way but the question stands: why did she need someone powerful with all her connections?

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
one of the girls had experience before meeting MC and considered that NTR because it was not only implied but also mentioned in dialogue. If that does disturb you as well, that would indeed be a problem, but as somebody who generally dislikes NTR I would say I have no problem with this. Especially because it is not NTR at all in my book that characters existed before game start.
I believe she has already made this point very clear in the very beginning, the second day to be precise:
screenshot0039.png
And more than once in fact:
screenshot0040.png

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
OMG did I miss some juicy drama? Who said what I wanna read. Unless they/the mods deleted everything in which case it's a bummer.

Nonetheless what led people to believe Rae's arc has anything to do with NTR? I just finished the last update and it's pretty much going the same way it's been going for a while now.

Like the cliche line goes: "She started the healing process"

But from that to "We're getting NTR'D BOYYYYYZ!" is a long way. She has an (presumably) Ex-Lover that meant more to her than most of the other Ex-Lovers? Ok? We're literally boning the entire house and some of the friends of said people. Hell if anyone felt NTRed is Cait when she saw us with her friend back at the academy.

On another note we need more Goth Lyriel and Noir Cait because that Mascara is probably haunted by some very fine ladies that could teach those 2 the truth about the universe.
Much of the conversation was deleted. My paraphrase of the other side goes something like this:

"The dev shouldn't tell us anything about Rae's previous escapades! I may know Rae has a past, but I don't want to have my face rubbed in it! That's tantamount to the kink that may not be mentioned!"

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Much of the conversation was deleted. My paraphrase of the other side goes something like this:

"The dev shouldn't tell us anything about Rae's previous escapades! I may know Rae has a past, but I don't want to have my face rubbed in it! That's tantamount to the kink that may not be mentioned!"
I believe it is probably someone think the succubus rae tried to contact was her lesbian ex and she wants to start again...

In any case, it seems that it is okay for MC to run a harem right under rae's nose, but it is too much for rae to contact some of her old friend/sister/coworker. Now where is the feminist when you need one...

Though I personally prefer rae's previous story line. Lady Sirenia is in many way just like rae's mother, if that actually means anything for a succubus. I don't know why dev drops it, and rae never ever talk about her lady again...

Reactions: reb95 and Dragon59

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017

I see. So I'm assuming the conversation went from the simply "I don't like that aspect of the story" comment to going back and forth vehemently defending one's POV until it became offtopic xD

Thanks for the catch-up (Is that how you'd say it? I hope it is.).

I believe it is probably someone think the succubus rae tried to contact was her lesbian ex and she wants to start again...

In any case, it seems that it is okay for MC to run a harem right under rae's nose, but it is too much for rae to contact some of her old friend/sister/coworker. Now where is the feminist when you need one...

Though I personally prefer rae's previous story line. Lady Sirenia is in many way just like rae's mother, if that actually means anything for a succubus. I don't know why dev drops it, and rae never ever talk about her lady again...
I don't believe the story was dropped it's just at the point where Rae chooses to ignore what her Teacher said (aka "I'm OK Rae so don't meddle in my business") and is trying to find a way to help her in some way. This is how it all started after all. She was sad that her Teacher doesn't want her help and after we talk with her she comes to the conclusion that even if her Teacher said she want's no help she'll help her anyway.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I see. So I'm assuming the conversation went from the simply "I don't like that aspect of the story" comment to going back and forth vehemently defending one's POV until it became offtopic xD

I don't believe the story was dropped it's just at the point where Rae chooses to ignore what her Teacher said (aka "I'm OK Rae so don't meddle in my business") and is trying to find a way to help her in some way. This is how it all started after all. She was sad that her Teacher doesn't want her help and after we talk with her she comes to the conclusion that even if her Teacher said she want's no help she'll help her anyway.
So you mean rae is actually trying to find out something from some other source? that makes sense, especially rae raraly makes her intention clear. But she could have choose someone with less history?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

I thought it was mostly respectful dialogue though positions were somewhat hardened. I lost one reply and second makes absolutely no sense in isolation, but a bunch of ancillary discussions remained.

I suspect Rae is trying to discover what is going on to begin with. One cannot provide help if one doesn't know what help might be valuable. If Sirenia doesn't want to provide information and Rae is trapped in the house, Rae needs to find a contact she can work with.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So you mean rae is actually trying to find out something from some other source? that makes sense, especially rae raraly makes her intention clear. But she could have choose someone with less history?
A contact needs several things: a latent desire to help you, a position where relevant information can be collected, and being generally allied with the same side/tribe/what-have-you.

I haven't played this update (and probably won't until at least one more drops), but the contact probably has all three.

Additionally, Rae may be trying to build fences/make amends to someone from her past she fears she treated poorly.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
NTR, due to overuse, over-sensitivity and over-polarization, has become one of those words that has completely lost its meaning, and became a free-for-all void of significance. It can span from bonafide cuckoldry, to cheating, to mere jealousy, all depending on the speaker. It's both infuriating and extenuating.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
NTR, due to overuse, over-sensitivity and over-polarization, has become one of those words that has completely lost its meaning, and became a free-for-all void of significance. It can span from bonafide cuckoldry, to cheating, to mere jealousy, all depending on the speaker. It's both infuriating and extenuating.
Shit for some of the goobs here just the existence of a non-MC man equals NTR.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Additionally, Rae may be trying to build fences/make amends to someone from her past she fears she treated poorly.
That is a likely scenario. Though it might also be a case that what happened with Lady Sirenia has give Rae something to reflect upon, or it might have put a previous action with another person in a different light.

Anyway, going back to the discussion about Rae's past, it was never rammed down our throats, it was brought up when appropriate. Yes, Rae has a past and it would be idiotic to believe otherwise. Nor does her past change that she is falling for the MC and pretty damn hard. It might be an escape from her life and her past, but its more than likely genuine for her. She seems happier in the house and in the MC's world. Rae's past is important, but so is her future with the MC, a fact the people who hate NTR seem to forget.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
In this case I don't believe so. It's explained that Rie is (or was) one of Rae's most competent and trusted allies/confidants/lovers. It's obvious that this journey of hers is about closure as well but even without this need for closure it makes sense that she would look for the most capable person to solve her problem as fast as possible.

1. I thought it was mostly respectful dialogue though positions were somewhat hardened. I lost one reply and second makes absolutely no sense in isolation, but a bunch of ancillary discussions remained.

2. I suspect Rae is trying to discover what is going on to begin with. One cannot provide help if one doesn't know what help might be valuable. If Sirenia doesn't want to provide information and Rae is trapped in the house, Rae needs to find a contact she can work with.
1. Then color me surprised. Most times you see deleted messages someone goes down the deep end just to defend their point and ends up acting like a toddler.
Hmmm, then I'm assuming that the discussions continued for 2-3 pages since that's the only other reason I saw a mod delete a chain of messages like that. Either that or the user deleted them for some reason.

2. My thoughts exactly. And what better contact than your long estranged sister/ex that is close (if not equal) to you in knowledge and skill. This point is explained even better with the new content but I won't spoil anything for you.
(Sorry for already spoiling stuff)

Yeah that's the problem with tagging terms like that. It's used in a very liberal way on many sites so some people started to assume that everything not involving the MC is NTR.

Remember that dream Naomi had where we saw how she banged someone in the past? NTR.
This is why I like having this image handy to explain ALL the things that are NTR (If anyone needs it to explain stuff save it like I did):

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes