Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought it was mostly respectful dialogue though positions were somewhat hardened. I lost one reply and second makes absolutely no sense in isolation, but a bunch of ancillary discussions remained.
Well, unfortunately I am not under that impression since one side repeatedly told others he blocked them because he only communicates with what they called "intelligent people". Of course since I was part of the other side (and possibly blocked) I am somewhat partisan in my assessment.

• Sad
Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, unfortunately I am not under that impression since one side repeatedly told others he blocked them because he only communicates with what they called "intelligent people". Of course since I was part of the other side (and possibly blocked) I am somewhat partisan in my assessment.
Yeah.

I forgot that part.

SupaChill

Sep 11, 2018
The make up kit turning the girls into different version of themselves are definitely the best skit in the entire game imo. I was grinning or chuckling along the whole time. Can't wait to see Azraesha, Naomi and Blair scene.

Would be so funny if Naomi just turn into a timid and soft spoken girl.

Reactions: Dunner

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The make up kit turning the girls into different version of themselves are definitely the best skit in the entire game imo. I was grinning or chuckling along the whole time. Can't wait to see Azraesha, Naomi and Blair scene.

Would be so funny if Naomi just turn into a timid and soft spoken girl.
Unless I missed something there will most likely not be a scene with the others. The MC had the kit at the end and unless he does something stupid with a seemingly cursed artifact the event seems like it's over.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Unless I missed something there will most likely not be a scene with the others. The MC had the kit at the end and unless he does something stupid with a seemingly cursed artifact the event seems like it's over.
Well, that and the fact that Naomi also knows it's ether-charged and dangerous, means its going to be difficult for anyone falling victim to it. Only one I could see trying it is Blair and even then, it would be likely she's trying it because she still doesn't quite believe in magic.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone else totally want more Goth Lyriel... my first impression was she was cosplaying something from the manga she and Cait were reading... totally need more makeup case content. :)
Cait looks dummy hot flappin' with her makeup on. OMG

I assume Lyriel was thinking about wearing makeup and playing dress up to feel like someone else and opened up the bathroom medicine cabinet just like MC does with the refrigerator... and voila! Out came what she wanted genie-style.

Reactions: Dunner

FredBrico

Jun 23, 2019
When do you think the sex option for helping Lyriel with the dishes will be a thing. I mean we can already have sex and cum inside her so the "not letting you breed me" excuse doesn't really make sense.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
When do you think the sex option for helping Lyriel with the dishes will be a thing. I mean we can already have sex and cum inside her so the "not letting you breed me" excuse doesn't really make sense.
I'm hoping they take a step back and get everything caught up sometime soon. The game is one of my favorites but keeping things consistent and all of their ducks in a row isn't exactly the dev's strong suit. They keep adding content but ignore the gallery and "side" interactions. Some of them are very glaring and the longer they wait the harder it's going to be to catch everything up. I'm sure they have their reasons and I'm not trying to sound bitchy about it but it's not something I would put off. To me it a little like only doing half of the job in a way. It's the same story with reported typos. Maybe they need a QC person or an editor, I don't know.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
NTR, due to overuse, over-sensitivity and over-polarization, has become one of those words that has completely lost its meaning, and became a free-for-all void of significance. It can span from bonafide cuckoldry, to cheating, to mere jealousy, all depending on the speaker. It's both infuriating and extenuating.
Sort of like "Woke" which now apparently means "whatever I don't like."
Shit for some of the goobs here just the existence of a non-MC man equals NTR.
That's definitely a facepalm attitude.
Facepalm.gif
On the general topic of Rae or any other talking about past relationships, I see it as something mature adults do. I've had a lot of friends and lovers talk about their past experiences, as have I. I'm sometimes amazed at the triggered, vocal minority who want to pretend their partners have never been with anyone else before.

Seriously, the more I encounter that attitude, the more resolved I am too include scenes that contribute to the plot, but don't directly involve the MC.

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
does anyone have update 6.12 to 6.13? So I can download just the new update
Go to the GoFile link and you'll find it there.
for anyone that is missing old update patches from v0.6.9 to 0.6.14b1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Workupload
Pixeldrain

compressed 6.13

and old guides - doesnt seems to be anything new out of collectibles

enjoy

Reactions: micmitja

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This is really great story (and quite addictive too). I played it a lot last year and now I come back to this game again. All the girls look really good, but my favorite are Lyriel and Rae (both are really cute and sexy) - I hope to see more of them in the next episodes.

Thank you for your great art work ZanithOne!

Reactions: Erebus1
Oct 15, 2017
v0.6.14 Master Release Post - Early Access
Experience new approached to Lyriel in a blouse

Can someone translate this into English for me? :D

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes