Shutupp

May 20, 2024
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with DarkAssassin Gallery Unlocker:

A House In The Rift 0.7.8 EA :
Mega / (1.78 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Update plz

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda feel bad about Blair getting hit with all the negativity here, she never struck me as nearly as bad as Naomi (and saying she "talks like a pirate" is hilarious. It's a scottish accent ya hooligan, like most dwarves! Even Tolkein!)

She's stubborn, at least early on, but she is a dwarf, so that makes sense, and she warms up eventually to the idea that Magic is real even if she refuses to call it that (which is fair, if it's reproducable it's not magic, it's an unknown science). I strongly disagree with statements that she's overweight or similar; she's just got big titties and a stout frame, there's not actually any fat on her. You can see her naked a lot and it's pretty clear that she's in shape.

I do think she needs a bit of time to flourish but then so did Lyriel and look where it got her. I'm fine with throwing in some Blair time here and there, especially since she's a particularly sexy shade of brown imo.
I liked Blair, I just hated how little content she's had for awhile now. My dislikes were always more towards Yona and Naomi. More of a personal thing really but their personalities always rubbed me the wrong way, so to speak. Yona more so just because of how stoic, or perhaps apathetic is a better word, she is about everything while in the house.

Would help If the story moved forward a little faster with them so they could grow as characters, but for what I've played they have little content.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
With how slow it's been going, maybe it'd be nice if the characters got a bit more exposition with reusable assets?
You know, just a walk in the woods somewhere, or a talk in the backyard.
If every update involving reasonable story progress requires 200 renders, then we'll get about 4 a year, which spread over the existing characters is ... not much.
Then again, I plan to still be alive next decade, so I won't worry. ;)

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I mean it's pretty tough to notice character progression when each update is like 5 mins of content. But character progression isn't the goal at this point - seeing how long they can keep the Patreon money flowing is.

It is what it is unfortunately; there is simply no motivation for them to wrap up the story, when prolonging it is infinitely more profitable.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I mean it's pretty tough to notice character progression when each update is like 5 mins of content. But character progression isn't the goal at this point - seeing how long they can keep the Patreon money flowing is.
Another issue is that we are watching the characters develop aligned with how the game develops. In a finished game, you will have a completely different experience. Already now, when you restart, you may (or may not, depending on the order you play the story) other girls "taking over" the early or late content than you did back when you first encountered it.

Reactions: hoshimota

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Another issue is that we are watching the characters develop aligned with how the game develops. In a finished game, you will have a completely different experience. Already now, when you restart, you may (or may not, depending on the order you play the story) other girls "taking over" the early or late content than you did back when you first encountered it.
That is true and also I feel like the characters have changed somewhat over time. That often happens in these kind of games though. But the bigger issue from my perspective is that the whole system is kind of set up to reward slowwwwwwinnnnggggg waaaaayyyyy dowwwwwnnn as soon as a game reaches peak popularity, and just riding that for as long as possible. Every freaking time a game does this "oh let's have a poll does everyone want smaller frequent updates or bigger updates less often?" bullshit, it 100% leads to this type of situation. That's basically the huge red flag that the game is going into full milking mode.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Just gonna be hilarious by the time the game is done, people will have saves that are like... day 1362. But written story will act like 3 months have passed or something. Will likely wind up being a time dilation thing.

"you've only been gone for 3 days, why do you have so much grey hair!?"

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Just gonna be hilarious by the time the game is done, people will have saves that are like... day 1362. But written story will act like 3 months have passed or something. Will likely wind up being a time dilation thing.

"you've only been gone for 3 days, why do you have so much grey hair!?"
(maybe more for some people) or less than that is saves break at some point

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Kinda feel bad about Blair getting hit with all the negativity here, she never struck me as nearly as bad as Naomi (and saying she "talks like a pirate" is hilarious. It's a scottish accent ya hooligan, like most dwarves! Even Tolkein!)

She's stubborn, at least early on, but she is a dwarf, so that makes sense, and she warms up eventually to the idea that Magic is real even if she refuses to call it that (which is fair, if it's reproducable it's not magic, it's an unknown science). I strongly disagree with statements that she's overweight or similar; she's just got big titties and a stout frame, there's not actually any fat on her. You can see her naked a lot and it's pretty clear that she's in shape.

I do think she needs a bit of time to flourish but then so did Lyriel and look where it got her. I'm fine with throwing in some Blair time here and there, especially since she's a particularly sexy shade of brown imo.
I think she gets negativity because her story starts off fairly negatively towards her. Then it's my guess that the majority of us don't find her very attractive or interesting. In my opinion it would have been better for the VN if they never introduced Blair and progressed the story further along. It's just an opinion though some people like her.

Reactions: Lord Grim

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Not my opinion.
I like BLAIR, my second choice after RAE. I like short stack girls, when they are not so agressive, that is...
Obvious i think her storyline is not very develop, and maybe people here like more THIN BLONDE ELF kind than CHUBBY FAT CURVY BROWN DWARF types. Each ones with their tastes.
Plus people here are playing with those RAE CAIT and the elf for so many time, and BLAIR, as the orc too, are relativity fresh and young in the story.
My personal top for them is (taste top): RAE, BLAIR, the elf, CAIT, NAOMI and YONA.
My top about only story line and character construction, without sexual attraction personal preferences on it: NAOMI, the elf, CAIT, RAE, BLAIR and YONA.
But these are my opinion only.

Now i have a doubt... This last version.... what this last version added to the story? I dont see no NEW QUEST OR STORY, so this update was so only about BUG FIXes ans stuff like that?
Regards.
Have to be honest I pretty much stopped playing this VN when Blair was introduced. The updates seem to be small and I would rather fast forward past her content when possible. Hopefully they get around to fixing her initial personality so when I return I wont have to skip her content.

That's just me though.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
lol. she at state/diplomatic service. all her life is not her own secrets. may be not "kill you after you find out" but still

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Have to be honest I pretty much stopped playing this VN when Blair was introduced. The updates seem to be small and I would rather fast forward past her content when possible. Hopefully they get around to fixing her initial personality so when I return I wont have to skip her content.

That's just me though.
They already have, imo. The initial "MAGIC AIN'T REAL AND YOU'RE ALL BULLSHITTING" Blair is already gone. She still doesn't quite believe in magic but, eh, she's not entirely wrong about that.

I do think that starting off so unlikable is a bit of a risk though. It allows for way more character development, but at the same time, people won't play the content if the character is so unlikable. I know I didn't do Lyriel's content until after I'd basically finished what's there for Rae and Cait, when I started. I didn't like how bitchy she was.

I think people are gonna like Blair, but only after she has the requisite room to grow into someone likable, and right now she doesn't really.

With how slow it's been going, maybe it'd be nice if the characters got a bit more exposition with reusable assets?
You know, just a walk in the woods somewhere, or a talk in the backyard.
If every update involving reasonable story progress requires 200 renders, then we'll get about 4 a year, which spread over the existing characters is ... not much.
Then again, I plan to still be alive next decade, so I won't worry. ;)
That's something that's confused me a bit, yeah. It feels like it'd be a lot easier to just have some sprites for the characters, so you could make low-impact content relatively cheaply once there were sprites for whatever you needed.

But not just this game but a lot of games using Honey Select or Daz or Koikatsu are all using full-screen renders all the time, so every time a new scene is made it has to be made entirely within the rendering engine, posed and lit and all, and then you repeat the process like 4-5 times even for low-impact scenes.

It is very high quality, yes, but this is an indie game. Save the always-fully-rendered stuff for actual like, studios with people who can dedicate all their time to doing it.

Reactions: Lenesiah
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes