Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Is there any way to unlock the picture gallery without too much trouble ? These pictures seem to appear very at random, often without anything happening over several days, and above all I'm lacking pictures for some of the girls after getting the next ones on their lists. So I'm not sure how I'm going to complete these lists, and above all I don't feel like starting my game all over again. Is it important to unlock images in the gallery in the right order ? Can I unlock previously unobtained images later ?

Last edited:

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Is there any way to unlock the picture gallery without too much trouble ? These pictures seem to appear very at random, often without anything happening over several days, and above all I'm lacking pictures for some of the girls after getting the next ones on their lists. So I'm not sure how I'm going to complete these lists, and above all I don't feel like starting my game all over again. Is it important to unlock images in the gallery in the right order ? Can I unlock previously unobtained images later ?
Try to follow the guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-7-9-ea-zanith.29627/post-4921051
At least you know where do you must be to get the picture.

Feb 25, 2022

Get it here -

Changelog:

• Commit to the life of crime with Cait
• Ponder the orb with her friends
• And engage in some voyeuristic activities (in Beta/EA)
• Help Blair with a certain type of walk
• And witness Rae trying to force the issue
• Sexy times are coming in Beta/EA

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Try to follow the guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-7-9-ea-zanith.29627/post-4921051
At least you know where do you must be to get the picture.

Thanks, but I'm already using it and, as I explained, some images appear completely randomly (at least in my case) without necessarily respecting the date/day/time stipulations provided by the guide. In addition, I haven't always unlocked or been able to obtain certain images in the right order, thus blocking the obtaining of certain images, hence my frustration at the time. However, I did manage to unlock some of the images I was missing, regardless of the conditions or triggers required, all of which seems unclear to me at this stage, quite frankly. The guide is a good support at times to find some and at others it's just very random, fickle.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Is there some sort of order of things you have to interact with when you first visit Azraesha's teacher? I already searched the thread and didn't find anything

b7512966

Aug 11, 2019
I did it exactly like that and she keeps saying it's not right. Had to retry a few times before it finally worked. Not sure if it's a bug or I messed up somewhere but I coulda have sworn I triple checked every time.
I don't know. That set of steps worked for me on the first try.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes