saru341

Sep 22, 2018
also, speaking of Lyriel, I'm at the point where one of her side things is to offer an alternative while she's cleaning the tub, but no prompt shows up. do i have to just keep helping her until it does, or....?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
also, speaking of Lyriel, I'm at the point where one of her side things is to offer an alternative while she's cleaning the tub, but no prompt shows up. do i have to just keep helping her until it does, or....?
You have to ask for her services while she is cleaning the tub. Not help her clean.

Reactions: zgynwswzx and Skads
D

Deleted member 2456018

I still have a problem with Lyriel event "speaking of faucets"
I am in the bathroom, the game is telling me she is to me she is not
And when i go out, it said I can't go in T_T

rolero

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I get that Lyriel is the new girl and needs content, but when are we going to get some action with Cait? She's been my fav since the beggining. She's got a lot of foreplay (and to be fair, the dream scene), but I would love to see her story continued along with finally getting into her pants.

D

Deleted member 2456018

Meh oO
Well anyway, I got another save so the event trigger well. I think there is something corrupted about this one, thanks for helping ^_^

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Crap, knew I forgot something. Updated all the links to the latest public version. .13 release is a bit of a disaster, will be back in a couple of day to catch up on questions and stuff.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how do I activate "offer an alternative when she is cleaning the bathtub" i have selected all the options nothing happens..

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how do I activate "offer an alternative when she is cleaning the bathtub" i have selected all the options nothing happens..
You ask for her "services" while she's cleaning the bathtub, and then you get an armpit job. With the option of Lyriel being topless or not.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: Cierne and decxy
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes