str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
randomly read through some of the comments and doesnt seem to be anyone else mentioning this soo guess theres a first for everything soo ill take one for the team and be first to say
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONSOLE CHEATS FOR RELATIONSHIPS ?
i always say dont play harder play smarter !!!!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
randomly read through some of the comments and doesnt seem to be anyone else mentioning this soo guess theres a first for everything soo ill take one for the team and be first to say
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONSOLE CHEATS FOR RELATIONSHIPS ?
i always say dont play harder play smarter !!!!

I always say...Google is a great thing...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How do I make them to go dinner second time?I talk to them for dinner,then its quiet and nothing happen

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
what´s the point with all the book reading? what it does? for me it does nothing, there is no scene at the end, no progress in the relationship, no new info about the elf other that she being able to read...? the scene with everyone having dinner was ok, wont have hurt to put a reward sex scene with Rea or even Cait, after ur good deed...

Reactions: Jarul

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
what´s the point with all the book reading? what it does? for me it does nothing, there is no scene at the end, no progress in the relationship, no new info about the elf other that she being able to read...? the scene with everyone having dinner was ok, wont have hurt to put a reward sex scene with Rea or even Cait, after ur good deed...
it might have something to do with future updates, never know. all i know is that Lyriel's excitement over the books is adorable
screenshot0050.png
on to the second part: nothing wrong with a little character building before the good stuff. I personally enjoyed this update and it's wholesomeness.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Man my ranking is really different from everyone else.
Tsunelf >/= Chocopirate > the other two
Anyway, about the books, didn't that Eragon thing end up involving a human guy and an elf girl in a relationship?
I was hoping that'd be brought up because it's always great to flirt with her, but I guess that could come up in one of Lyriel's dreams.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Good gods, when the elf she doesn't want to be bred it makes me platinum hard for the notion of it

I really, really hope they bring up impreg stuff because it's clearly on their mind, just not relevant right now

Want a dream scene/glimpse of the future with my wonderful preggo waifus

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes