EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love Naomi, she has a certain style. Not a fan of the 6 pack women type, but with her I can let it go. At lest she's more unique than the tsundere Elf or the naive mage girl.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Fresh, as in clean, install but the two saves I made afterward both bring up the College E-girl sex scene. :(

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I am assuming this requires a fresh start? I tried everything i could think of for about 20 days on a save from the previous version and couldn't find any new scenes.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Hmm, sandbox? The last time I played this game, it was just free room ( I played a long time ago because I was waiting for a lot of content), how it became sandbox with the mc in quarantine?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The line between sandbox and free roam seems to become blurrier as games become more complex. I'd classify this one as free roam, and something like Terraria as a sandbox, but in the end we'll all have our own interpretations of what each one is.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Naomi and Rae eh?....hmm,they arent my favourite but i can play it to know more about their story.Especially Rae and her history with a lot of mens before(future?).Anyway,i cant wait for new content with Caitlyn and princess elf.

Last edited:
Reactions: gnuh

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Look ZanithOne, some (one person) don't like your game, says it's boring, some (ME for instance) adore your game, love all the girl because they are unique in there own way and bring depth to the story and a unique way to tackle the sex scene.

Just one thing that i would ask, it's doing a big update on the main story, i want to know the detail on the why, how and where on the rift itself.

Reactions: Kalrotix
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes