milesld

May 26, 2020
Thanks for the game, it's awesome!

A nitpick - this sentence needs attention: Capture.PNG

IMHO it should be "She turns her head a bit anD nuzzles her cheek into YOUR hand."

Reactions: ZanithOne

stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
Folks often mention that they could only install the game when they have 5Gb+ of free space on their phones. That's an android thing, not much I can do about it except for making a compressed version.
Thanks for the answer but I have 8 Gb free but not working, could be an issue with android itself yeah, I'll let you know if next versions have the issue or not. I do use a tablet maybe it's for a different kind? However if you didn't switch the target processor (x86, or ARM64, ..) then I doubt it's that as like I said it worked before this update. Maybe it's a residual file I haven't deleted that could cause an issue?
Maybe android did a system update and its for a previous version of android, I did use a compressed version posted in this thread, which worked so it could be the file size afterall.
Aside from the issue, I really liked the new intro, it makes it a bit more logical if that makes sense. Also can't wait for lyriel to open up more to the group, and potential new characters!

Last edited:

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
I think I've been spoiled. This is my first VN/Adult game//whatever you call this.
It's bloody amazing, clearly so much work has gone into it & while I cannot compare it to anything yet, it shall be the bar at which I judge everything else.

I don't need to say this but if you are hesitating on this one, you REALLY shouldn't be.
And lastly, holy fuck the scenes with Naomi are incredible - not just the "Sex scenes" either the character itself...too good.

Liszsexy

Aug 13, 2018
I just can't unlock Pre-reveal service and I don't know why. Is it the handjob scene before you pull her bed into the house?
If so, I saw it but didn't unlock it. Does someone know?

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
I just can't unlock Pre-reveal service and I don't know why. Is it the handjob scene before you pull her bed into the house?
If so, I saw it but didn't unlock it. Does someone know?
To unlock this scene, make sure on day 2 to go check on Rae before checking the closet for clothes OR taking a shower. If you see the scene of her asking if you're a magi in your bedroom you've gone too far and need to load an earlier day. Hopefully that works for you.

aesc72

Jun 13, 2020
This is probably the best VN I have ever played, or will ever play. And I've been deep in this stuff for years. No grind but there is a fun progression, worldbuilding is really good, dialogue is good, animations are fluid and the sex scenes are great, overall quality is just crazy.

Also, there's something about Rae's appearance and personality that makes her exceedingly attractive. I guess it's the correct mix of being cute, sexy, devoted and caring. Her patience with getting to know the MC makes it that much better. I would kill to marry her!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I think this game is underrated bcs people will give higher score once it has incest!
not sure how underrated this game really is, considering the amount of support on patreon. But I'm glad the dev didn't forced incest, just to get a higher score though. This game could've been easily just another forgettable incest game with a repeat story. But instead with we have the sexiest demon/teacher I've seen in a game + a great cast of weirdos trying to figure their shit.

Shinsera

Jun 20, 2020
Well i just finished it without unolocking everything and it was really nice, the characters have all different personalities and the storyline is really fun and enjoyable all along. 103 days IG. Everyone max except for the elf which i recognize(her bitc* personnality) from that kind of things from anime so i was a bit annoyed by it and i'm blocked at 20(intimacy) and 3(lewd) XD quite low.
This game melded my heart for Rae, which is the most adorable and complex character for me. Still nice work and hope to see the next versions.

Nov 29, 2018
New favorite VN!

I've played a few highly rated games on here (Milfy City was my first, loved F.I.L.F. & other ICCreations, and two handfuls of others), but this game is truly unique! Love how it blends fantasy with our world, instead of being a purely fantasy-themed VN which tries too hard.

Rae - Perfect in every way; and though she has the most sexual options, would love to see more of her story and abilities!
Cait - A close second - looking forward to more of her story, and of course fun content ;-)
Lyriel - I'm warming up to her, and would love to see more content beyond the dreams.
Naomi - Fun! Wouldn't be the same without her spice in the mix.

Really like the inter-NPC relationship development, and can't wait to see how they evolve - especially how playful Rae is with both Cait and Lyriel. Group action could be fun ;-)

Agree that this game doesn't need incest for ratings (guess you could always throw in the MC's sister). Love the story-driven nature with the sex more like a reward. Really liked the SciFi dream, but felt like it could have lead to a futuristic/alien house guest, rather than a one-off dream with Rae.

Questions:
1. Will a walk-through be developed for paths which increase lewdness and intimacy?
2. When is the next update? If no solid date yet, definitely worth waiting for!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes