NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is fantastic honestly, cool premise and the characters are great, they really drive the story forward, my fav is probably Naomi, finally a proper muscular girl in a game like this. I wish i discovered it a lot sooner. Good luck to the Dev and his team.

Definitely a great game to to replace WA since that game went to shit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
It's really rare to see some developer "remake" the game to have the same quality from now since the begining, most of the devs do not improve or we kinda see the improvment update after update but not from the old content.
Nice job.

stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
"There was a problem while parsing the package"
Any idea how I can fix this? My android handled heavier games so I don't think it's a size restriction.
Edit: the previous version did work but I uninstalled it for the new content..
Edit: Can't reinstall previous versions either, guess Im gonna wait for the next update

Last edited:

Larsung

May 29, 2018
WOW! the sex scenes are nice but this game i really dont care if there are many ore not... it has such a cool story (RPG Nerd ftw) i love to read every line and where it goes.. i am just bevore visiting earth and the interaction between the ladys the social ties WONDERFULL!!!!!!

Context31415

Sep 3, 2019
For some reason, I do not know why, but for some reason, I have been passing by this game for over a year. I am an idiot. This game is amazing. It's not epic in storytelling, but these games don't need to be. Your character has your typical OP power, but it is dormant and not easily used. There is progression but it is not grindy. The graphics are good, and the girls are not copies or clones. Each girls intro is interesting enough I actually read what they talk about (or at least 85% of the time instead of the usual 15%). Combat is intuitive and I feel fine not having to save beforehand, if I fail it's on me and I can accept that.

Superb grade-A game. It's in my top 5. I recommend it and once I...actually make money, I will join the Patreon.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
"There was a problem while parsing the package"
Any idea how I can fix this? My android handled heavier games so I don't think it's a size restriction.
Edit: the previous version did work but I uninstalled it for the new content..
Edit: Can't reinstall previous versions either, guess Im gonna wait for the next update
Folks often mention that they could only install the game when they have 5Gb+ of free space on their phones. That's an android thing, not much I can do about it except for making a compressed version.

ZanithOne
During the scene where Lyriel is surprised by the bathtub jets, you can see her back in the mirror but her hair isn't rendered (in the mirror)
I've checked the renders and I don't see it, could you provide a screenshot? The mirror is a bit misted so her hair looks even less saturated, but otherwise it's here, I think.

Enjoying the setting and the casual atmosphere of the story, excellent VN, ty.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: onyxmoose and L30
Jan 28, 2018
I've checked the renders and I don't see it, could you provide a screenshot? The mirror is a bit misted so her hair looks even less saturated, but otherwise it's here, I think.

When going back to get the screenshot, I noticed she originally has hair in the mirror but then loses it when she shifts position. Beginning with the line: "Lyriel: Yes yes, I get it." Using HouseInTheRift-0.4.6r1-pc.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes