Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
New favorite VN!

I've played a few highly rated games on here (Milfy City was my first, loved F.I.L.F. & other ICCreations, and two handfuls of others), but this game is truly unique! Love how it blends fantasy with our world, instead of being a purely fantasy-themed VN which tries too hard.

Rae - Perfect in every way; and though she has the most sexual options, would love to see more of her story and abilities!
Cait - A close second - looking forward to more of her story, and of course fun content ;-)
Lyria - I'm warming up to her, and would love to see more content beyond the dreams.
Naomi - Fun! Wouldn't be the same without her spice in the mix.

Really like the inter-NPC relationship development, and can't wait to see how they evolve - especially how playful Rae is with both Cait and Lyria. Group action could be fun ;-)

Agree that this game doesn't need incest for ratings (guess you could always throw in the MC's sister). Love the story-driven nature with the sex more like a reward. Really liked the SciFi dream, but felt like it could have lead to a futuristic/alien house guest, rather than a one-off dream with Rae.

Questions:
1. Will a walk-through be developed for paths which increase lewdness and intimacy?
2. When is the next update? If no solid date yet, definitely worth waiting for!
You don't need a walkthrough, you can gain lewd and intimacy through repeatables.

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
This is probably the best VN I have ever played, or will ever play. And I've been deep in this stuff for years. No grind but there is a fun progression, worldbuilding is really good, dialogue is good, animations are fluid and the sex scenes are great, overall quality is just crazy.

Also, there's something about Rae's appearance and personality that makes her exceedingly attractive. I guess it's the correct mix of being cute, sexy, devoted and caring. Her patience with getting to know the MC makes it that much better. I would kill to marry her!
this game really is incredible. this should be the benchmark or case study for devs. you get to progess at your own pace, don't have to worry about an absurd grind when you're ready to progress the story, you just move on. no need to have 800 different save points for different paths of content, so the game isn't about playing one path then just running the skip feature for an hour to get to a different outcome.

animations are purposeful, not just a character walking towards you or away from you with their ass jiggling with zero dialogue that you just skip through since it adds nothing.

all with a great story and 4 amazingly different and lovable characters. i can't wait to see where this all goes. it's outstanding work.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Also those crucial details that many free roam type games skip: You always know where the girls are, (roughly) where they need to be to progress and most crucially, when you reached end of content.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Some spoilers, but asking if this is a bug/broken sequence:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IIRC The bondage event is a dream sequence that doesn't actually happen. So it's technically not breaking the timeline that you could dream about the girl you saw in a previous dream.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Hey, everyone. I am still working on the update, there are some interactions that still require fixing/small reworks and I am still adding additional renders to the events. Due to this, I will most likely will not be able to release the build before tomorrow.
This means that there was only one a single update released this month (June) to Alpha and Beta and this breaks my promise of bi-weekly updates again. So once again, if you have been pledging for Alpha or Beta access in June and are stopping/have stopped your pledge, let me know, and I will send you the relevant links when the version is up. If possible, join our Discord server - - and PM me with your Patreon username. Or contact me in any way that is convenient for you and provide me an email address I should use to send the links.
This post will become the release master post once the Alpha is out. The notice will remain.
The Deadline: devs' worst nightmare.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes