Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I dont really want to talk too much shit since this is a very good game and all but I cant help wondering what kind of thought process goes behind content updates like this.

This game has a cast of very likeable characters that have a dozen possible sex scenarios practically set up at the moment. Rae can continue her "womenly knowledge" lessons with Cait by showing her how to wrap a man around her finger using lets say more physical techniques with mc being a test subject.

Literally every sex scene with Naomi has mc take very passive role so situation just begs for a scene where hes the active one. That minigame with her already has scenario where mc loses and eats her out, adding a scene where he wins and gets a nice scene is sorely needed.

Lyriel is starting to come to terms with her submissive kink and that opens path to many possibilities.

Ever curious Cait always wants to try something new...

But instead of content with characters people care about we got scenes with random side characters whom we probably wont ever see again. And to make it worse these scenes are daydreaming, making suspending disbelief even harder by adding additional layer to that. If the game itself acknowledge that those events didnt actually take place it makes emotional reaction to those events much weaker. At least with main characters you invade their dreams and whatever happens there they feel it like you do and carry memories of these events with them.

Last edited:

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to unlock the last three scenes for Rae, peeping tom caught for Naomi, and between them for Cait?
rae - dreamer proplus app, full of stars. then enter the dream. try different order for med bay, comms etc until you get both of the scenes. it plays out differently depends on where you go first. the last one just keep inviting her to watch movies, about 3 times until you get new options
naomi - peek when she's at bathroom
cait - keep massaging her breasts. about 3 or 4 times until you get new options

Reactions: MrsLakitu

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
wow. Nice new intro. I do not mind starting over when it looks this good. this is one of my favorites, thanks for the share and keep up the good work

Reactions: ZanithOne

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
bruh wait what this is confusing as fuck i never use console command
All you need to do is place unren.bat in the folder with ahitr.exe
run unren.bat
type 1 and press enter
wait...
once it's finished you will find the images in /game/images

Reactions: sktt1
D

Deleted member 2384026

I can't install the apk, it's not a compatibility problem, it just doesn't prompt the installer.
You should check if Supported ABIs of your device is armeabi-v7a, it has limitation about apk size. That's why I'm still waiting for the compressed Android ported version. Hope anyone helps me, my fav game of all time :giggle:

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
"And possibly the hottest sex animation I've ever done"

so which scene is this? seems like i played everything and havent found it yet.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
You should check if Supported ABIs of your device is armeabi-v7a, it has limitation about apk size. That's why I'm still waiting for the compressed Android ported version. Hope anyone helps me, my fav game of all time :giggle:
I'm uploading compressed builds now. Internet is being extremely slow, though. :(
Check the link in this post for updates. When the files show up, they are ready :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

CakGoder

May 1, 2019
Yeah I'm Sure My device supported, but the previous version of this game is fine, i still play it, still waiting the compress version

D

Deleted member 2384026

I'm uploading compressed builds now. Internet is being extremely slow, though. :(
Check the link in this post for updates. When the files show up, they are ready :)
I didn't know you have Android ports before, because v1.4.5 worked well on my device.
So good when someone is doing the "god" job

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
if i have to gues he mean daydream of the girl sitting next to you at the beggining of new game, but if it is with some girl in the house then i also didn't find it
i check the game files and yeah i think he mean the intro animations and the 3 girls sex cause there's no other new animation. i was expecting something else because its a separate statement. the animation is great though

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes