Oct 15, 2017
i check the game files and yeah i think he mean the intro animations and the 3 girls sex cause there's no other new animation. i was expecting something else because its a separate statement. the animation is great though
Yeah I read it as a separate statement as well, hence my question, guess the mystery is solved then :p thanks for clearing that up!

Reactions: ZanithOne

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
My Gallery Unlocker Mod for A House In The Rift has been Updated : Here and

Changelog:
-Unlocked In-game Gallery
-More option are made available ex: seeing a scene for First time or repeat the scene e.t.c
-Unlocked gallery in Mobile (Untested)

D

Deleted member 2384026

@hngg
Just checked the MEGA folder and download your latest port. Thank you, sir!

The thread should be updated though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Now thats what i call smooth animation.It remind me of Playstation game.Good job Dev (y)

And we finally can fuck Twitch thot,Karen and Punk whore.:ROFLMAO:As much i like their sex scene,im not really interested to put them in the harem.

Jan 24, 2018
Guys i just downloaded the update but when i open the "love app" there's no new content? Did i install the wrong thing? Or is the new update just focused on making the beginning better?

May 14, 2020
After finishing android port 0.4.5 i wanted to try pc ver ( last ver was 0.4.4)
Saves works, awesome resolution
All of girls in this game admires your art skills, story is good
Thanks again

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
With the Pirate girl (who’s name I can’t remember), is there any non-femdom scenes?
Yes, most of her scenes are non-femdom, but she does prefer to take control in sex.

The code from the hamster is used inside the dream.

I try my best to stay away from incomplete games because the forced cliffhangers caused by the aforementioned incomplete state of the game are incredibly frustrating to me. However, I finally caved and tried it after lurking about the thread for some months and, well, I could type an entire formal essay praising it but I'm sure nobody wants to read something that long. Instead, as soon I get my job back, I'm going to silently throw money at you and I demand that you accept it (please?).
Thank you, but please, take care of yourself before throwing money at me. I have more than enough to continue working on the game and pay people to help. So I ask folks to only pledge if they are totally comfortable with their finances.

The release for the public version seems to be delayed (more than 1 week from the early access version)
Yes, unfortunately, I had some life things happen on top of the huge backlog, so the last few versions took way, way longer than they should have.

So is the new stuff all only about the intro? No new new stuff?
Yes, it's only the intro for v0.4.6.

Rollback, this game needs rollback
edit: it now seems to have rollback as you progress
Yes, I figured out a way to do rollback in between events. It's still not ideal, I'll improve edge cases in the future.

Can I take Rae shopping yet? Holding off updating from 0.4.4 till I hear that I can... :devilish:
That's gonna be a few more updates down the line, I'm afraid.

I dont really want to talk too much shit since this is a very good game and all but I cant help wondering what kind of thought process goes behind content updates like this.
I have a huge list of planned things. Intro remaster needed to happen as all the new players were greeted by washed-out, ugly renders and bad writing. Now I can slowly update other early events one by one in the background.

Now, about the continuation of the girls' stories. I would love to advance all the stories much faster, but many of the arcs require new environments, sometimes new characters, this prep work takes a lot of time, and I often struggle with just the writing and rendering, so I must cut back on content time and time again. Hopefully, the pace of the development will improve, as there's now a 3D artist helping me out, and a new writer joined the team just last week.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you, but please, take care of yourself before throwing money at me. I have more than enough to continue working on the game and pay people to help. So I ask folks to only pledge if they are totally comfortable with their finances.
This game is great and deserves it's many plaudits - but this statement right here may deserve even more praise. Props Zanith.

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
I have a huge list of planned things. Intro remaster needed to happen as all the new players were greeted by washed-out, ugly renders and bad writing. Now I can slowly update other early events one by one in the background.
i gotta say if the new intro is what i see when i first played the game it would be a lot more convincing for players to continue. you made the right choice here to fix the intro. it's been a while since i play this game in its entirety but i keep going back to replay the scenes because they're pretty hot. love azraesha and this is quickly becoming one of my favourite game here. also the small difference in dialogues for the full of stars sequence is great. it's the details that made this game lively and great to play.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes