Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yup, that's the one.
Though so.

Litttle aside - what do i have to do during breakfast to raise Rae's Lewdness - smacking her butt, talking or eating with her seem to have made no difference. Could it be because i have already maxed Intimacy?

Aah, it seems that peeking on her - and pointing out that she is that left it open, does increase it (now to check if it's repeatable).

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Both Rina's dream and Naomi's dream about dice were cut from 0.3.0, cause they were moved to different story nodes. They return in 0.3.2 with slight reworks, so, soon. :D
Are they supposed to be in the current 3.2 incarnation, that's up on your patreon? Because that's what I'm currently running.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And a poll notification post.
This is a poll for $15+ patrons, we're deciding on which of Rae's repeatable sex scenes should be expanded first.
You've made my evening, I like polls and repeatable scenes.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
How do i raise Lewdness with either Rae or the other girls?

Have maximum Intimacy with Rae but not enough Lewdness to check on her bath, that's kind of ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, to be more precise, my current levels of Lewdness are: Rae 6; Naomi 1; Cait 4;

As aan aaside, are there any other girls in v0.30? I suspect not, because even at start you could see only 3 fields/girls to unlock in the cellphone's screen.
Lewd points are the same of Intimacy points. Try selecting an option and see if it'll give you a point. if it doesn't give you any of the two, use rollback option and select another and try again.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's too bad it's not made in Ren'py with the option available to skip through text.
If this game gets rework with this update and be pure VN game you are right about this sarcasm. But when I play this game this game not pure VN game. And you cant skip like pure VN game every text go to do end of content. You need go some places, do some things, repeat this things. And this things get time you know? Not like skip pure VN game with no time -_-

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
If this game gets rework with this update and be pure VN game you are right about this sarcasm. But when I play this game this game not pure VN game. And you cant skip like pure VN game every text go to do end of content. You need go some places, do some things, repeat this things. And this things get time you know? Not like skip pure VN game with no time -_-
I just couldn't realistically make saves compatible, because the whole progression system changed, events were moved, rearranged, cut and added. But to get to the new content in this version you only have to do about 4 in-game days, and then it's done, so I think it's not that bad.

Hello,
Is that a dude next to Naomi on the picture of the first post ?
Not a dude.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Not a dude.
Thank you for your answer.
I wanted to say I like your game. The story is a little confusing and sometimes, Rae annoys me with her " we have no time to explain ", but I find the concept original and its has potential.
And I love the style of Naomi.
Good job.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes