Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The fights are in the Rae's main branch, you are forced into one, and then can revisit until you've won. The system was changed in v0.2.3, by the way, there are only three attacks in a combo now, and it all is much easier.
Is there any particular reason why you can't continue to spar with Rae even after beating her? The sex afterwards was one of the better scenes in the game IMO, fucking her hard and rough and then gently holding her afterwards until her legs work again. It would be nice to have some dream scenes we can revisit at nights, a nice change in setting from the house.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Sorry to bother you again, guys, but I'm quite bummed by the fact that I can't figure out what caused the problem. If you have earlier saves (ideally, before activating this quest) and could tell me what you did so I can reproduce the problem, it would be great.
Just to clarify, I see the problem in the saves you already provided, there's a quest trigger missing, I just can't figure out why it wasn't added or why it was removed before activating.
It seems that maybe some of the scenes are missing? Here is my latest save. I also subbed to your patreon, because I like the game. Also, having a creator this responsive is rather nice. Specifically, after getting the tub I cannot get any other dreams, including Naomi's dice game.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
was the phone girl from previous version removed from the game?
I mean her quiz was abit annoying but she was hot lol..
edit: I see other ppl dont have more dreams either so guess a bug
edit2: after some testing seems like its disabled somewhere before you start dreaming about the magician girl, its all that you can dream about.. no more random girl dreams or naomi dice game dream seem to trigger.. (only exception is the rae fight dream). and if you do follow her dreams then the bath quest starts which leads to no option of dreams at all like the person above me said,
edit3: added a save from naomi story that next day leads to already bonding with her and finding her the bench press in the attic followed by learning about meditation from rae followed by the book girl dream quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is it just me, or there are some scenes missing from 2.0? I remember a scene with the blue-haired girl (forgot her name) as well as a dream sequence with naomi in the last version that I wasn't able to find in this one.
It seems that maybe some of the scenes are missing? Here is my latest save. I also subbed to your patreon, because I like the game. Also, having a creator this responsive is rather nice. Specifically, after getting the tub I cannot get any other dreams, including Naomi's dice game.
was the phone girl from previous version removed from the game?
I mean her quiz was abit annoying but she was hot lol..
edit: I see other ppl dont have more dreams either so guess a bug
edit2: after some testing seems like its disabled somewhere before you start dreaming about the magician girl, its all that you can dream about.. no more random girl dreams or naomi dice game dream seem to trigger.. (only exception is the rae fight dream). and if you do follow her dreams then the bath quest starts which leads to no option of dreams at all like the person above me said,
edit3: added a save from naomi story that next day leads to already bonding with her and finding her the bench press in the attic followed by learning about meditation from rae followed by the book girl dream quest.
Both Rina's dream and Naomi's dream about dice were cut from 0.3.0, cause they were moved to different story nodes. They return in 0.3.2 with slight reworks, so, soon. :D

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Is there any particular reason why you can't continue to spar with Rae even after beating her? The sex afterwards was one of the better scenes in the game IMO, fucking her hard and rough and then gently holding her afterwards until her legs work again. It would be nice to have some dream scenes we can revisit at nights, a nice change in setting from the house.
Having the ability to revisit (and maybe expand on) dreams at will is on my to-do list, but it's not going to be done for 0.3 most likely. The scene gallery should become available, though.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Both Rina's dream and Naomi's dream about dice were cut from 0.3.0, cause they were moved to different story nodes. They return in 0.3.2 with slight reworks, so, soon. :D
so the option to roam random dreams is indeed disabled in current version ok.. guess I finished all current content and will wait for future updates!
as you can tell I follow this game so keep up the good work!
also did you lower the difficulty of the fight with rea again? seems like even weaker actions like step aside instead of jump aside have higher chance of success as well as block/deflect hard hits like her windup lung attack that you couldn't have blocked to 0 dmg so easily..
not that im complaining.. makes it easier.. just wondering if was just my rng or indeed changed...

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Where can I find the whiskey? Do I just have to luck out from the RNG fridge?

EDIT*
Wouldn't you know it, got one right after posting this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Having the ability to revisit (and maybe expand on) dreams at will is on my to-do list, but it's not going to be done for 0.3 most likely. The scene gallery should become available, though.
Well I'll look forward to when that is possible for sure. I don't really bother with scene galleries but repeatable events inside the narrative I really like.

Glasspie

Feb 4, 2019
Sorry to bother you again, guys, but I'm quite bummed by the fact that I can't figure out what caused the problem. If you have earlier saves (ideally, before activating this quest) and could tell me what you did so I can reproduce the problem, it would be great.
Just to clarify, I see the problem in the saves you already provided, there's a quest trigger missing, I just can't figure out why it wasn't added or why it was removed before activating.
I redownloaded and extracted the game, then loaded the save I had rectifying the problem I had. Rae immediately stepped off the bed and proceeded with the main story that had to do with meditating. I'm not so sure it has to do with the save, but I really have no idea, maybe there were some corrupt files or something? Maybe this can help in some way.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Do some of the girls have different routes, depending on the dialogues choices?
And when I was choosing the special dream sequences there where 2 of them, most of the time, but I could not click on the one on top.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Do some of the girls have different routes, depending on the dialogues choices?
And when I was choosing the special dream sequences there where 2 of them, most of the time, but I could not click on the one on top.
There are no unreachable events in this version of the game. Routes are separated to let you progress through the events independently (or skip the route completely if you don't like it).

About the dream sequences, do you have a save where you can't select the dream? I didn't see anything like that in testing.

Reactions: B2B2

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
There are no unreachable events in this version of the game. Routes are separated to let you progress through the events independently (or skip the route completely if you don't like it).

About the dream sequences, do you have a save where you can't select the dream? I didn't see anything like that in testing.
the top choise is to look for a random dream and it was in grey for me as well.. why I assumed the feature was diabled and there aren't any dreams besides the initial dream with rea,the dreams to get naomi, the fight with rea dream, the book girl dreams and the bath dream

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017

NVM. my mistake, it was just a text that told me, I could choose of 2 options. so obviously it was not possible to choose the info text

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do i raise Lewdness with either Rae or the other girls?

Have maximum Intimacy with Rae but not enough Lewdness to check on her bath, that's kind of ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, to be more precise, my current levels of Lewdness are: Rae 6; Naomi 1; Cait 4;

As aan aaside, are there any other girls in v0.30? I suspect not, because even at start you could see only 3 fields/girls to unlock in the cellphone's screen.

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How do i raise Lewdness with either Rae or the other girls?

Have maximum Intimacy with Rae but not enough Lewdness to check on her bath, that's kind of ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, to be more precise, my current levels of Lewdness are: Rae 6; Naomi 1; Cait 4;
Damn, I just realized that repeatable sex scenes don't add lewdness. If you can't get enough through the story events, you can repeat breakfast with her, there's a 33% chance to increase her lewdness. I will add more sources in the next release.

As aan aaside, are there any other girls in v0.30? I suspect not, because even at start you could see only 3 fields/girls to unlock in the cellphone's screen.
Three main ones, one side girl that only appears in one event right now. There will be three more side girls in the 0.3 cycle, but some of them won't have sex scenes as of yet.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
And a poll notification post.
This is a poll for $15+ patrons, we're deciding on which of Rae's repeatable sex scenes should be expanded first.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Damn, I just realized that repeatable sex scenes don't add lewdness. If you can't get enough through the story events, you can repeat breakfast with her, there's a 33% chance to increase her lewdness. I will add more sources in the next release.
Hmm, i'll try to check on that then.

Three main ones, one side girl that only appears in one event right now. There will be three more side girls in the 0.3 cycle, but some of them won't have sex scenes as of yet.
You mean the cheerleader in the dream?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes