saru341

Sep 22, 2018
let me get this straight: my old save isn't gonna work with this right? just verifying so i can work with what i'll have here

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
After starting a new game with the new progression system I'm also having a problem progressing through the main story as others have. Cannot seem to talk to Rae in the evening as she only seems interested in fashion magazines.
I'm going to check that. Could you share your save with me? It would be a big help. And even if you can't, please tell me the name of the quest.

The developer have plans for a android version?
I do, but I've had some problems with it, so no ETA as of now.

Eefmeister

Feb 11, 2019
oh man, I loved the game but the part where you have to fight in the dream several times was incredibly annoying, can't believe I have to go through that again lol

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I like the look of the pink girl. Though the top right person in the banner severely reminds me of the occult expert/agent from the movie Frighteners.

And for the question I always ask in a game I just started: Is there a scene gallery? Images are okay, but I enjoy re-watching full scenes far more than looking at just a picture.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
oh man, I loved the game but the part where you have to fight in the dream several times was incredibly annoying, can't believe I have to go through that again lol
You don't! This dream fight is now completely optional.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I like the look of the pink girl. Though the top right person in the banner severely reminds me of the occult expert/agent from the movie Frighteners.

And for the question I always ask in a game I just started: Is there a scene gallery? Images are okay, but I enjoy re-watching full scenes far more than looking at just a picture.
No gallery of any sort yet, will try to get it in for v0.3.3

Dennis021

Dec 16, 2017
I can't finish the ''What's Next'' mission, ''Talk to Azraesha'' is done but ''Talk to her in the evening'' can't be doing or completing.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I can't finish the ''What's Next'' mission, ''Talk to Azraesha'' is done but ''Talk to her in the evening'' can't be doing or completing.
Could you post your save? I've tested this quest before, and can't reproduce the problem right now.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here the save file
Thanks!

EDIT: Can't figure out what causes the bug, but I'll push out a stopgap hotfix soon, it'll fix the issue in the saves at least. Event trigger either is not being added properly or disappears, dunno, why.

Last edited:

QNMNgocMinh

Mar 4, 2019
How can I view 2 events in the last 2 photos?
the hint said to meditate with Rae in the evening but I did and nothing happened

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

Eefmeister

Feb 11, 2019
Finished the game in about 1.5~ hours (after finishing it once at 2.X patch)

It has great potential and I had a lot of fun, but it feels like I need more content (Probably just being greedy).

The patches you've made to change the progression are great and really help understand what to do when you're lost.

Only thing I'm missing is the ability to replay special scenes (for now I just save right when the scene begins and am able to replay it by loading the save file I set aside).

Other than that, fantastic work, can't wait for more!

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
After starting a new game with the new progression system I'm also having a problem progressing through the main story as others have. Cannot seem to talk to Rae in the evening as she only seems interested in fashion magazines.
Never had this problem. You can check on what to do with the provided hint system or in the Relationship System (through phone or directly on the button with heart). Probably, your intimacy (or lewdness) is low. Try picking up an answer and if it doesn't give you any point, scroll back and try to pick the other options. OR, you can take a peek on the "script" and note which options would give you points in intimacy and/or lewdness. This is a "grind" kind of game (Physical, Knowledge and Focus) so certain events repeats itself within a period of a day in a specific location (e.g. Watching TV with Rei for intimacy).

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Finished the game in about 1.5~ hours (after finishing it once at 2.X patch)

It has great potential and I had a lot of fun, but it feels like I need more content (Probably just being greedy).

The patches you've made to change the progression are great and really help understand what to do when you're lost.

Only thing I'm missing is the ability to replay special scenes (for now I just save right when the scene begins and am able to replay it by loading the save file I set aside).

Other than that, fantastic work, can't wait for more!
More (and better) content is my main priority right now. I'm mostly happy with the underlying system, so I'm going to spend less time on code, and more on writing and rendering. More scenes are done and are coming in the next two weeks with 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 going public.

About the replays, I'm going to try to add some sort of gallery/scene replay for v0.3.3.

And thanks for the kind words!

Dennis021

Dec 16, 2017
Please download the updated version, links are in this post -
I'll update the master post with hotfix ASAP

Those two are from v0.3.1, it'll go public next weekend.
Thanks, now i need to wait new version :)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here the save file
i have this problem too
Sorry to bother you again, guys, but I'm quite bummed by the fact that I can't figure out what caused the problem. If you have earlier saves (ideally, before activating this quest) and could tell me what you did so I can reproduce the problem, it would be great.
Just to clarify, I see the problem in the saves you already provided, there's a quest trigger missing, I just can't figure out why it wasn't added or why it was removed before activating.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes