Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
What I did for the fight (v0.2.3) was pick a defense, see what her attack was, scroll back and pick a better defense and then continue forward. Lots of forward/backward, but it worked.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Take a look at the "ideal" chart, I tucked a "crossover event" block in there for a reason ;)
Nice, I missed that.
And about the walkthrough, after v0.3 the primary progression route should become much clearer, so the walkthrough would be mostly about how to get to the secret scenes and alternative routes, and I think it's fair to offer this sort of thing to higher tiers.
I guess. I'm just thinking I can't see a lot of people going to a high tier just to get a walkthrough, but I can see them filling the thread with stupid questions.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Maybe a note for each update when the ending is so you dont wast time? Something to consider for future updates.

Reactions: ZanithOne

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
so i'm stuck at rae's content, 0/12 progress even though i beat her a few times? what am i supposed to do exactly?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
So I was just on Patreon, and I realised that I missed some polls. Can you mention when you put polls up next time please ZanithOne?
I thought Patreon is supposed to send out notifications each time there's a new post available? You can also join the Discord server, I always link new posts there. Dunno if that's a good idea to spam this thread with patron-only post notifications.

so i'm stuck at rae's content, 0/12 progress even though i beat her a few times? what am i supposed to do exactly?
You have to spend time with her, have breakfast together, watch TV, maybe find and give her the ice cream she likes so much.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I thought Patreon is supposed to send out notifications each time there's a new post available? You can also join the Discord server, I always link new posts there. Dunno if that's a good idea to spam this thread with patron-only post notifications.
A lot of devs link to their polls in their thread. Considering that they are time-limited, I for one appreciate the heads-up; when posting artwork or updates, it doesn't matter if you see them a week late, but polls you turn up late you miss your chance to vote. It's particularly annoying this time because on the poll for Cait's outfits, the one of the three I like the least won by one lousy vote.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
A lot of devs link to their polls in their thread. Considering that they are time-limited, I for one appreciate the heads-up; when posting artwork or updates, it doesn't matter if you see them a week late, but polls you turn up late you miss your chance to vote. It's particularly annoying this time because on the poll for Cait's outfits, the one of the three I like the least won by one lousy vote.
Fair point, I'll post the poll notifications here from now on. And considering how close the poll was, I'll try to include at least two of the outfits in the game, after all, it's silly for a girl to have only one set of clothes for all occasions. ;)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
As promised, poll announcement. We're deciding on the first bonus scene in v0.3, poll is open for all Neighbour-level ($5) and higher patrons. Three threesome scenes are on offer, here's a little teaser:
347376 347377 347381

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hmm, those look like they will be three very different scenes beyond just having different girls. Any chance of some hints to what each would involve?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hmm, those look like they will be three very different scenes beyond just having different girls. Any chance of some hints to what each would involve?
Hmm... I don't really have the scenes completely laid out yet, and wouldn't want to completely spoil them anyway. You know what, let's do a few introductory lines for each one, just enough to indicate the general idea.
  1. Rae: I've brought a new plaything for us, Master. She's still shy and inexperienced, but I'm most certain we will have lots of fun together. Aren't we, young lady?
    Girl: Y-yes, mistress.
    Rae: Good, shall I start, Master? Or would you rather inspect her while I bring up the implements?

2. Rina: Oh, Yourname-Kun, you're here already. This is... I can explain...
    Ayumi: Ufufu, you didn't tell me he was this cute, Rina-chan.

3. Alia: Thank you for your patronage, amir and amira. This next dance is called Ouled Naïl, your humble servant hopes it will entertain you.
    Naomi: Enjoying the evening so far? When I was asking around, they told me she has the best moves. And I'm not only talking about dances.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes