Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
don't understand how to use sigs.
They were confusing for me at first to.

If you mean inserting fan sigs, you can do that from your profile name from top-right (near notifications and conversations) >Signature>insert image and copy the link of the image/gif you want to insert.

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
You have to go there in the afternoon when both Cait and Rae are in the library, it's not every day but you can easily check in the map that is in the upper right corner (you'll see the markers for both in the same place).
On the top left corner u can see that its Friday afternoon. so both are sitting there. If i enter nothing happens, if i talk with them the same - nothing

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
On the top left corner u can see that its Friday afternoon. so both are sitting there. If i enter nothing happens, if i talk with them the same - nothing
I replayed just now from the end of previous version and when that hint appears i find them both in the library on a sunday afternoon, two days after the first trip in the ether, so outside of their usual routine.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This IMHO is why one should stick to vanilla Renpy as much as is possible - make porting or running via SDKs a lot eaiser.
I'm curious what these mods are, and what benefit or significant changes are made. I've only just recently started with repay but having a look at the code it doesn't seem like they are engine changing. I probably just don't know enough about it yet but the coding doesn't look like anything you couldn't do on a vanilla build.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm curious what these mods are, and what benefit or significant changes are made. I've only just recently started with repay but having a look at the code it doesn't seem like they are engine changing. I probably just don't know enough about it yet but the coding doesn't look like anything you couldn't do on a vanilla build.
IIRC there are some syntax features that are in experimental branches that streamline certain language features. It should be quite apparent because the trace if you try to run it using standard Renpy will tell you what it was the interpreter couldn't understand.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
IIRC there are some syntax features that are in experimental branches that streamline certain language features. It should be quite apparent because the trace if you try to run it using standard Renpy will tell you what it was the interpreter couldn't understand.
So is that what it meant by the state is not defined then? Like a said still very much a noob. Can you point me to some documentation on it perhaps?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So is that what it meant by the state is not defined then? Like a said still very much a noob. Can you point me to some documentation on it perhaps?
Probably not, any Renpy features that haven't been officially released yet aren't likely to be documented, and anything Zanith has changed himself definitely won't have documentation.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes