Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone else getting some performance issues with version 0.5.7r1
It seems to stutter during every picture transition. Never happened in any of the previous versions for me.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I've just updated from 0.5.4 and I'm encountering stuttering aswell, whole window freezes.

Checking Task Manager to see what's going on and there's CPU and GPU spikes whenever it freezes momentarily, got the animation of having sex with Lyriel and it stutters semi-frequently, never had this before, dodgy version of Ren'Py?

Last edited:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It seems to stutter during every picture transition. Never happened in any of the previous versions for me.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing, I've just updated from 0.5.4 and I'm encountering stuttering aswell, whole window freezes.

Checking Task Manager to see what's going on and there's CPU and GPU spikes whenever it freezes momentarily, got the animation of having sex with Lyriel and it stutters semi-frequently, never had this before, dodgy version of Ren'Py?
I had a similar problem some time ago with multiple renpy games. In my case the solution was to update my drivers. Graphics card driver specifically. Hope this helps.

My problem was that every renpy game took longer and longer to register mouse or keyboard input to the point of becoming unresponsive and having to be killed with task manager.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Came here to check for the exact same reason. Glad to see it's not just me. Definite hit to the game's performance as the stuttering doesn't seem to be a rare occurrence, rather is quite frequent overall in the grand scheme of things. Hope whatever is causing this issue gets ironed out in the next update.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
The wet spot in the office on the couch for Lyriel. I think the covid mask in Yona's room on the dresser
Already have obtained those 2 hidden spots awhile back. Maybe these are new added in images to the gallery and while they normally would have been unlocked if I found those spots at this moment, since they already were obtained they weren't unlocked? If so, dev should have accounted for that I'd like to think and have a check to determine if those were already found. Are you sure about the spots?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Already have obtained those 2 hidden spots awhile back. Maybe these are new added in images to the gallery and while they normally would have been unlocked if I found those spots at this moment, since they already were obtained they weren't unlocked? If so, dev should have accounted for that I'd like to think and have a check to determine if those were already found. Are you sure about the spots?
I messed something up somewhere so the wet spot never showed up for me in my first save and I'm missing Lyriel's maid pics. As for Yona she is wearing the mask in the pics so its most likely the mask on the dresser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I messed something up somewhere so the wet spot never showed up for me in my first save and I'm missing Lyriel's maid pics. As for Yona she is wearing the mask in the pics so its most likely the mask on the dresser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I'm aware the spot will show up (only for some time?) after you've helped her cleaning the library. So you repeat that action and then it should be there.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
As far as I'm aware the spot will show up (only for some time?) after you've helped her cleaning the library. So you repeat that action and then it should be there.
That was it thank you. The one where you have a chance to ogle her, if you do it doesn't show up but if you don't it does. I don't know if it has a time limit because I didn't want to do it again but if it does I'm fairly sure its the only collectible that has one. All of the others are there indefinitely after you fulfill the conditions aren't they? Why would that one be any different I wonder?

Reactions: j4yj4m

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I had a similar problem some time ago with multiple renpy games. In my case the solution was to update my drivers. Graphics card driver specifically. Hope this helps.

My problem was that every renpy game took longer and longer to register mouse or keyboard input to the point of becoming unresponsive and having to be killed with task manager.
Updated my drivers but nope, performance is still horrendous, it's distractingly bad right now, constant stutters, controls locking up, it's annoying me to the point of sacking this off until it gets fixed which bugs me because I wanna carry on with the story.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Updated my drivers but nope, performance is still horrendous, it's distractingly bad right now, constant stutters, controls locking up, it's annoying me to the point of sacking this off until it gets fixed which bugs me because I wanna carry on with the story.
It's doing it to me as well. It's not so bad to where it's unplayable but it's far from smooth. I play at 4k and this is really the only renpy game I have a problem with.

I don't know what mods the dev is using for renpy but I think it very well could be the cause, especially since they are apparently untested or in development from what I understand.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Ah thanks, I was able to get that one. Also managed to get Yona's img as well. Back to 100% complete. Thanks everyone for the input

Reactions: j4yj4m

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Hope that one day, there will be some work for MC, and then girls will be interact with MC (with question or other "thing")- because right now it look like MC going around house and just bothers other.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Hope that one day, there will be some work for MC, and then girls will be interact with MC (with question or other "thing")- because right now it look like MC going around house and just bothers other.
You mean, like when Cait wakes you up to offer you a blowjob, or when certain story events happen, Rae comes to you inquiring WTF just happened and how are we gonna deal with this?

If so, I´m in agreement. I too would like to see the girls taking the initiative every now and then. And I don´t mean only for lewds. I Could totally picture Cait bringing you a book she wants you to read, or Rae laying on the sofa like a cat and askiing you to make her some food.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I Could totally picture Cait bringing you a book she wants you to read, or Rae laying on the sofa like a cat and askiing you to make her some food.
Hmm.. The latter scenario is going to trigger a certain percentage of the player base.

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
You mean, like when Cait wakes you up to offer you a blowjob, or when certain story events happen, Rae comes to you inquiring WTF just happened and how are we gonna deal with this?

If so, I´m in agreement. I too would like to see the girls taking the initiative every now and then. And I don´t mean only for lewds. I Could totally picture Cait bringing you a book she wants you to read, or Rae laying on the sofa like a cat and askiing you to make her some food.
Yeah, making more friendly and romantic actions, right now MC look like sexual toy. And also there no chance for game without "harassing/ (on native to me) домогательств" girls - for me (IMHO) it low to sneak a peek girl in shower, so it sad, that there no another way to build relationships, than break privacy.

Last edited:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
and also there no chance for game without "harassing/ (on native to me) домогательств" girls - for me (IMHO) it low to sneak a peek girl in shower, so it sad, that there no another way to build relationships, than break privacy.
Now that you mentioned, yeah, the fact that you start to peek on the girls bathing so early in your relationship makes you look like a creep.

Perhaps such action should be gated after an event? Maybe after having sex for the first time and the girl says she is going to clean herself, you offer to bathe together and she accepts?

Or maybe, since we are talking about initiative here, maybe the girl asks you to solve a problem in the bathroom, and "accidentally" lets you see everything? Perhaps she could "innocently" ask you to keep an eye on her so that that same "problem" doesn´t come back?

Hmm.. The latter scenario is going to trigger a certain percentage of the player base.
The REAL question remains, though: What exactly are you going to feed her? Popcorn? Grapes? Something a little weirder?

Last edited:
Reactions: DiGidro

Sutokku92

Aug 17, 2020
Started this game today, gotta say i really like it even tho i'm not that much in yet, so far i can't get enough of Rae, she's awesome, having a central girl i like a lot really brings the whole thing up for me.
But i wanted to ask if getting other girls is somehow tied with progressing with the other's story, the elf girl seems cute but can i get her if i choose to completely ignore Naomi? Thanks

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes