Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
First of all, thank you for new content and even more the Bunny Lounge.
Though Azraesha did a thoughtplay with Cait where she comes up with realizing how bad her idea is.
Is it only me being slow on uptake or what did Az told her with that?

Nov 9, 2017
I think some of the mods also affect the animations as well.
I doubt it as Corrupted Kingdoms, Four Elements, and Harem Hotel do animations well and they are launchable via the vanilla SDK. Also that "experimental branches" part is a red flag. If it is experimental than it may never be implemented or worse a change will make the code totally unusable with later versions.

This seems to been what happened with the old Mac World Builder program - the assembly compiler used "experimental" code causing the code to be totally uncompilable with later compilers. Then that compiler became unusable on later versions of the MacOS because they were doing weird stuff.

Last edited:

Expensive Joe

May 19, 2020
Welp, time to ask for help here. Caught this exception while trying to save or load an old save.
Couldn't even find that file or the "utils" folder, for that matter.

New game, clearing saves/persistent didn't help.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "game/utils/save_and_compatibility_utils.rpy", line 6, in save_base_data
NameError: global name 'cross_save_persistent_sex_scenes' is not defined

sombrerod

Jul 11, 2019
Very interesting game - I've just downloaded it and I love the setting, it's quite new and interesting.

Keep up the great work!

I also find it very funny that the elves speak Romanian

Domnita - Lady
Oameni - people

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Very interesting game - I've just downloaded it and I love the setting, it's quite new and interesting.

Keep up the great work!

I also find it very funny that the elves speak Romanian

Domnita - Lady
Oameni - people
Makes sense--find a language that most of the target audience will not know to that it is unfamiliar, but sounds right. Not every author can put the kind effort J.R.R. Tolkien in inventing his languages. Or Mike Okuda with the Klingon language, I mean tlhIngan Hol.

I do wonder what would happen if anyone does a Romanian translation of the game...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Makes sense--find a language that most of the target audience will not know to that it is unfamiliar, but sounds right. Not every author can put the kind effort J.R.R. Tolkien in inventing his languages. Or Mike Okuda with the Klingon language, I mean tlhIngan Hol.

I do wonder what would happen if anyone does a Romanian translation of the game...
Tolkein did the hard work though, so if you want a language for elves you can just use Sindarin. No need to reinvent the rocca. :p

Reactions: Dragon59

Cankicker

Jul 1, 2017
Really would like some help on this. I've gotten the group elf dream only once and I chose the sex option first; after that, I never got the chance to view the elf dream again. What am I missing?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
I've been playing since the first or second release, do not remember correctly, and what amazes me is that I actually care about the characters and story, real good.
This update was great, more in depth side of the situation and cliffhanger for more places to explore or visit.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes