Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So, Sandra's bedroom will stay empty. Kind of a bummer.
But also since the garage isn't going to be used, we can have a pool table, bar, and maybe karaoke machine.... You all know how much better people sing when all liquored up.........

Cheers

Maybe a Tequila slushy machine?
And a pizza oven.
Just use the standard S stroke 1798 and write in "Pizza" where it says "Machine Gun".

• Haha
Reactions: voyeurkind

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
But Zanith just said there won't be any more main characters, capped at 6.

Cheers
I don't really count the MC as a "character", so

Hmmmm....I took Zanith's statement to mean just the girls, not including the MC, but there is a good chance that I am misunderstanding it. That would leave room for 1 more, and take care of the extra room though.
Yes, six main cast girls. The poll ends this weekend, but I'm pretty sure the 6th girl is in.

And I kinda liked today's Wed Nip thing a bit more than usual, so gonna flaunt it here as well. You can find all the other Wed Nips on my Twitter -

09-22-yona-zetta_01.png
09-22-yona-zetta_02.png
09-22-yona-zetta_03.png
09-22-yona-zetta_04.png

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
in the twitteralready say is a new version avaible.
Yes, 0.5.10 is available on Patreon (requires a pledge) in Alpha. It'll go to Beta a week later, then Early Release a week after beta and finally on public. We just had 0.5.9 released to public so it's gonna be a bit until public 0.5.10

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
ZanithOne have you decided yet what you're going to do with the garage? We've all been swapping theories, but pretty much the only thing we can agree on is that it probably won't have a car in it.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmmmm....I took Zanith's statement to mean just the girls, not including the MC, but there is a good chance that I am misunderstanding it. That would leave room for 1 more, and take care of the extra room though.

Well, I'm very pleased that you were right! Good Deal

Cheers

Reactions: Tavi13

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
There will be more side characters, some recurring, some with sex scenes, but the main cast is going to be locked at 6.

Will there be an event with Rae when you surprise her with a moonlit dinner in a very unconventional, but cute and sorta meaningful location? Champagne glasses clink, a strange glint in her eyes?

Who knows? I sure don't know.

Yes, my apologies, I forgot to use the proper terminology.
Hey its fine. well i cant argue with more side characters, some recurring, and some with sex scenes too :cool: :cool::cool:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, the Bunny Lounge makes me very seriously question why I ever stopped playing this and whether that was a bout of insanity

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Damn, the Bunny Lounge makes me very seriously question why I ever stopped playing this and whether that was a bout of insanity
Nah, not insanity. That would be putting a Wellington on your head, running backwards in circles and clucking the national anthem og Sierra Leone like a chicken would.

If we talked about "bad decision making" however ... ;)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Nah, not insanity. That would be putting a Wellington on your head, running backwards in circles and clucking the national anthem og Sierra Leone like a chicken would.

If we talked about "bad decision making" however ... ;)
Considering that he's been dead for like 150-170 years, that would be strange indeed...

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes