Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Actually, I should probably make something like a "reset gallery" button along with the gallery unlock. I'll get on it, er, in some unspecified time in the future.

Not yet, but yes, once all the main cast girls are in the game, there will be more group events.

I'd like to add more random minor conversations, but something else always takes precedence. :(
The main question is when will there be an event for Rae(like big one and just for Rae xd), maybe something romantic idk Rae content pleaseee :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
How do I get the pre-reveal scene? Don't tell me where it is. I know where it is. But no matter what Option I choose, Rae immediately blasts me and goes into the peace offering scene. what do I have to do Specifically?

Nevermind I found it. The pre-Reveal scene does not refer to Rae herself but you not being a mage. AFTER the peace offering, go to the attic the next evening and demand a blowjob.

Last edited:

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
FAVOR TO ASK... I say more girls? if its too much then forget about it tehee
There will be more side characters, some recurring, some with sex scenes, but the main cast is going to be locked at 6.

The main question is when will there be an event for Rae(like big one and just for Rae xd), maybe something romantic idk Rae content pleaseee :D
Will there be an event with Rae when you surprise her with a moonlit dinner in a very unconventional, but cute and sorta meaningful location? Champagne glasses clink, a strange glint in her eyes?

Who knows? I sure don't know.

You mean "soon (tm)"?
Yes, my apologies, I forgot to use the proper terminology.

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Will there be an event with Rae when you surprise her with a moonlit dinner in a very unconventional, but cute and sorta meaningful location? Champagne glasses clink, a strange glint in her eyes?

Well, well, well. That's an awful shame that you have no idea whether that, very specific, event (that you brought up on your own, might I add) will ever take place. I would sure like to know myself, but I guess since even the author has no idea, I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There will be more side characters, some recurring, some with sex scenes, but the main cast is going to be locked at 6.

Yes, my apologies, I forgot to use the proper terminology.
love you <3

• Red Heart

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
does anyone knows how to have the halloween event again? i had it in my past pc but i lost everything and i really wanted to know how to acess the event again.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
But... but... There are still unused rooms?
Generally speaking, one bedroom is opened when a new character arrives and a second room opens up as a new need is required. For example, Cait and the library.

I think there's one unused bedroom on the first floor of the house and one unopened room on the ground floor.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, Sandra's bedroom will stay empty. Kind of a bummer.
But also since the garage isn't going to be used, we can have a pool table, bar, and maybe karaoke machine.... You all know how much better people sing when all liquored up.........

Cheers

Maybe a Tequila slushy machine?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, we had so far

Docking bay for pirate ship
Table tennis room
Bar with entertainment
BDSM dungeon

Personally I would think more about something advancing the main story in some way. No idea how though.

And Sandra's room remains mysterious.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, we had so far

Docking bay for pirate ship
Table tennis room
Bar with entertainment
BDSM dungeon

Personally I would think more about something advancing the main story in some way. No idea how though.

And Sandra's room remains mysterious.
I think its obvious that Sandra's room is going to end up being used by the Dwarf girl that was previewed on Twitter.

I think the most likely option will probably be a basement or cellar, leading to maybe a home bar.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think its obvious that Sandra's room is going to end up being used by the Dwarf girl that was previewed on Twitter.
But Zanith just said there won't be any more main characters, capped at 6.

Cheers

Last edited:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
But the Zanith just said there won't be any more main characters, capped at 6.

Cheers
Hmmmm....I took Zanith's statement to mean just the girls, not including the MC, but there is a good chance that I am misunderstanding it. That would leave room for 1 more, and take care of the extra room though.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes