agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…Say.
I was comparing self-compressed archive with the “official compressed” one and accidentally discovered the compressed one has two video files (and over a hundred images) that aren't present in the HQ archive (within RPAs). What's up with that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nice picture, but Lyriel's breasts keep getting mysteriously bigger somehow..... And I am not a fan of huge breasts. Personal rule, if a girls boobs are bigger than her head, they are too big. This makes the girl a giant boob, which is not attractive.
In most AVNs, the MC is already "a giant boob."

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
In the pic they doesn't look headlike big, nor flatlike small. But how big they really are?
Well, that's answer that. Nice and perky and enough to grab, am I right?
But waaaait a second, what's that? Did they somehow grew bigger, like three times?

It's the matter of the few thigs like:
Because, you know, laying on the back is "flatting" 'em, thus making them smaller than they really are. While standing or being pushed slightly forward is showing thier normal, natural size.

So what's the conclusion? Well, I don't know actually. I just wanted to post multiple pictures with boobs. :D

Now, seriously this time, the conclusion? I would say Raven Tomoe used different body for Li or Zanith is using different body (or even multiple of them) for her in game, because in my opinion by lookin' at Li breasts in the bathroom (both of them, one provided by me and the other by Master of Puppets) scene they smaller than those of Li in Tomoe's picture.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Now, seriously this time, the conclusion? I would say Raven Tomoe used different body for Li or Zanith is using different body (or even multiple of them) for her in game, because in my opinion by lookin' at Li breasts in the bathroom (both of them, one provided by me and the other by Master of Puppets) scene they smaller than those of Li in Tomoe's picture.
You explained a lot about how changing perspective changes the impression. Also the engine may make mistakes when calculating the effects of different positions. As for "using different models" I doubt that because why would you do that and get inconsistencies into the game when with less work it would be just fine?

Reactions: acowasto

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Naomi has one too, maybe you didn't consider it "real" since it was in a dream? I'd vote for real id you ask me (which you didn't)
Well, I don't remember much about taste from dreams, and acowasto was just having a bit of fun while talking about "delicious".

Reactions: acowasto

cadet41

Jun 11, 2020
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, ignore if so. Just a heads up, in version 0.5.10, in the dream with Lyriel tied to the bed, you no longer can "proceed" with Lyriel if you choose the "be rough" option. Or at the very least, I couldn't find a way to. You have to boot up version 0.5.9 to see that branch of the dream.

Maybe I'm missing something and it's still accessible with specific dialogue, but I couldn't find it and it seems like an intentional removal. If it is I'm guessing it's because of the ethics of it all, which I'm not going to get into.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
You explained a lot about how changing perspective changes the impression. Also the engine may make mistakes when calculating the effects of different positions. As for "using different models" I doubt that because why would you do that and get inconsistencies into the game when with less work it would be just fine?
As for using different models I don't think it adds so much of a additional work if those bodies are already created, saved and easy to load into engine. Also I wouldn't call it causing inconsistencies as I already wrote breasts tend to flat like that. It's just gravity working, but there is no real gravity in games, so you have to work it out somehow.

We can all agree Li has very nice set of perky breasts. By looking at those screens we can say they aren't really big and are moving to the sides, this "gravity" is working, yet...
By looking on those screens we can state they are clearly bigger, because "gravity" is pushing them down, not into girl.
Sadly, having fixed camera angles doesn't quite help in doing measurements here. Also those are the best positions of her somewhat standing without clothes I could find.

But yeah, your words gave me a little push to think it through. So now I think it's either "rather realistic" gravity effect on breasts of the engine or ZanithOne is using (already saved settings) bodies with different breasts sizes to simulate that effect in game.

Yet I don't know much about the engine ZanithOne is using, but if engine is "calculatin the effects of different positions" like you said it surely isn't a mistake but a rather feature of it.
Here, on the first picture, Li have her breasts down, thus they look bigger. But on the second screenshot her breasts looks clearly smaller, because she's is laying backwards. Gravity working both ways. Now, at this point I don't think dev is bodyswaping for the sake of the effect, but it's the engine programming of that effect.

Same thing with Naomi.
First and second picture is Naomi laying on her back with her breasts flat almost like pancakes.
They look slightly smaller than normally are, but they also too big to just spread across the chest, thus we see clearly the effect of gravity. Which is kinda funny if you take into consideration Naomi is fit as hell, and fit girls usually have small breats, becasue they burned all the fat out of thier bodies. To put in more blunt words... All her body fat is in her fun bags! Clearly moved there by black magic! :giggle:
On third picture Naomi is standing, leaning slightly forward. Picture added just to show how normally her breasts look like.

So by having a little thinkin' and a little in-game breasts research I'm going with the engine having breasts gravity effect programmed.

And before you ask, yes those pictures were needed to show I reconsider my opinion. :D

everything started because of Raven Tomoe, because Li there had rather big breasts.
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 1418293 hope ya'll like View attachment 1418949 cause why not....."Hey, listen"
So in order to not leave this discussion open we have to compare Li breasts szie of Raven Tomoe picture to Li breasts size from the game. And I think I found one where she isn't laying on her back and with smillar camera angle on her rack.
Sadly, those screens are of rather poor quality, because I had to catch Li breasts on the move, but I think it's enough to compare.

In my opinion Li from the game has bellow medium, perky breasts. Enough to grab and do a boobjob and smaller than those on Tomoe's pictures.

Also... It's 2AM for me so forgive me if I made (probably a lot) of spelling mistakes.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes