Orachi

Feb 26, 2018
guys Is this game full? cuz The Pic said prologue! I really love those alicesoft game !!
Thanks you guys!

Darkman27

Sep 26, 2020
Guys even though I have got 100% CG and Events there are still some missing. Is that normal?
What am I missing

aquablade564

Nov 24, 2020
guys Is this game full? cuz The Pic said prologue! I really love those alicesoft game !!
Thanks you guys!
Yes the game is full, both Love and NTR routes have the same prologue, which you access when you click the "start" button, after the prologue is done you go back to the main menu, the second button is "start route" which starts the route depending on which version you downloaded

Jan 6, 2019
Ntr route and pure ntr route lol. I thought this one rui and souya. At least he could fix the name. It's totally confusing. I guess he understands nothing of the word "pure love".
as if you understand what AliceSoft is thinking either. You should play Heartful Maman to understand the dev's way of thinking, because technically this and Heartful Maman are identical when it comes to how the heroine would ended up become.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
LMAO - The amount of petty argumenative bullshit in this thread about pure love vs NTR isn't even about the game. Half the posts in this thread are just cucks blindly defending shit and anti-cucks blindly complaining about everything. I can't even get a firm notion of if the game is worth playing, because yawl are acting like babies. Looks like I'll have to play it myself to find out.

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
lol wasted potential , i mean this game has prologue sane in Both Routes , Why Not have the Same MC in both Routes ????? playing the love Route then playing the NTR route would have been soo better as seeing what could have been if we did this and see that but no they had to fuck this game lol its not good really

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Kagura Games had one job, just one, that was remove the fucking censorship.
36549036_1670282979746872_1178971589358649344_n.jpg

Reactions: natz23
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes