DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of AL and it's drama filled sludge pile.

My issue was, with so much drama, by the time the big hit happened I just didn't feel it. So much had hapened in such a short space of time with every update ending on some sort of cliffhanger that i'd got used to the drama and the impact was dulled.

The tree way relationship didn't have enough time to build, he favoured the drama over setting the atmosphere and expected the drama to carry the scene. Unfortunately it worked and what is amateur writing at best is now being hailed as one of the best games of all time in some peoples words. It's a shame but there you have it.

I do think Never has the writing ability to make both kinds work. He managed to hold a lot of people's interest with 1 story about 3 people falling in love, nothing else. That took some talent.

They problem with the second scenario is people would have got attached to the girls by then. A scene that could ruin them would ruin that character no matter how good the writing is.

The easiest way around that would be to say, accuse the MC of treason, invade his castle while he's away. Once they have Cathy and Lydia they could be threatened with a hanging for the MC's crime and he has to save them, overthrow the king and save the day.

No characters are ruined and you have tension.
For some people that would indeed ruin them, a good enough writer may be able to pull off a redemption story though. Thing is though that in that case you will need to have the courage to really write those rape scenes very darkly and not with women that suddenly enjoy it and become mindless sluts cause they are forced into them by the biggest most powerful bully. Characters need to stay consistent.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Honestly, I think it would just be far more enjoyable and safer if any drama is political in nature, NOT sexual.

An adult game's villain, if it has one at all, doesn't have to be some sexual deviant looking to rape/steal a woman away from the MC. Have him be a bad guy in other ways.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For some people that would indeed ruin them, a good enough writer may be able to pull off a redemption story though. Thing is though that in that case you will need to have the courage to really write those rape scenes very darkly and not with women that suddenly enjoy it and become mindless sluts cause they are forced into them by the biggest most powerful bully. Characters need to stay consistent.
That's it.

If someone is going to go down the rape route then they need to make it dark. They need to make the women suffer so people want to save them.

If they are shown enjoying it in any way it does ruin them and then we go down another path with letters no one wants to hear.

Honestly, I think it would just be far more enjoyable and safer if any drama is political in nature, NOT sexual.

An adult game's villain, if it has one at all, doesn't have to be some sexual deviant looking to rape/steal a woman away from the MC. Have him be a bad guy in other ways.
That would be the ideal outcome yes.

The MC is on a border set to protect against attack from that direction.

Have a war set up, his choice to defend the current king who is a dick or aid the attackers.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Introducing any serious drama (like the girls getting hurt or worse) in this game would be a suicide if you ask me; this dev built his reputation on one of the sweetest and most romantic game available, switching genre would be a mistake, there are already many dark games while sweet ones like Triangle are a rarity.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's it.

If someone is going to go down the rape route then they need to make it dark. They need to make the women suffer so people want to save them.

If they are shown enjoying it in any way it does ruin them and then we go down another path with letters no one wants to hear.

That would be the ideal outcome yes.

The MC is on a border set to protect against attack from that direction.

Have a war set up, his choice to defend the current king who is a dick or aid the attackers.
Well the dick king falling over, breaking his neck and our knight replacing him would work for me as well. No drama needed at all for me, if dev does as good a job as with Triangle. His game though, I am just along for the ride and hope it will be an as enjoyable one. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This: "sexual deviant looking to rape/steal a woman away from the MC." sounds awful close to "NTR content" . I certainly don't want any of that in this game, it'd would ruin it for me !
That's what we are trying to say.

There are ways of creating tension, drama and conflict without involving the relationship with the women.

There are plenty of external conflicts, especially in a time period where physical conflict was a real possibility. Border wars or a coup would work really well here.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I would like a certain amount of medieval drama involved, it is about knights and squires and evil kings after all. I definitely want to see MC wipe the floor with Reynaud at some point in the story, that arrogant smirking putz has already earned a beat down. But I agree I don't want to see it delivered through a contrived threat to one or more of the girls.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A "Review" by acewinz:
"Nice, sexy, good setup. Maybe a bit overly wholesome so far (although I could just be jaded given the general slant of erotic VN's now). I am glad to see it looks like they are setting up for some action/intrigue that is definitely required for this setting and we didn't see any of really in Triangle. . I notice the models for the wife and Alice are slight alterations of the original models from Triangle, not disappointing, but just felt I'd mention it. I really like the model for Lydia I do hope they give her a little fuzz though. ;) Redheads are always better that way imho. As a carry over supporter from Triangle, I'll definitely be sticking around. Keep up the good work Devs. "

" Maybe a bit overly wholesome so far " :oops: (maybe "not" their type of game?)
" I am glad to see it looks like they are setting up for some action/intrigue that is definitely required (really ?) for this setting and we didn't see any of really in Triangle. " (maybe some people liked it that way)

Has me concerned as to what kind of "action/intrigue" they are talking about, (as in unwanted(?) sexual "drama" ?) especially mentioning "didn't see" . . . "in Triangle". :oops:

"I do hope they give her a little fuzz though. :eek: Redheads are always better that way(imho)." o_O

Emmm . . . in my opinion, No "Fuzz" is better, sorry, not into "hairy"-down-there girls, but that's my honest opinion(been around that in real life, don't want to "face-it" in a sexy-fun game, of girls I like just the way they are . . . So, no thanks)

Reactions: mofonistik

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So I'm guessing Alice is a secret daughter of the old king and an heir to the throne and we'll slowly groom her to the point that we can make a decision to take the country back from the corrupt boy King. Our friend wanted to take her to keep her as far away from this new boy so that she can become old enough to bear her birthright and overthrow 'em.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
You play as a rich powerful businessman in a modern western country. You live in a big house together with your beautiful wife Cathy and the cute maid Lydia. One day you are called to the capital where you meet a poor girl called Alice, daughter of your former teacher. She becomes your personal assistant and together you will go on many adventures as you teach her to one day become a businesswoman herself...

I'm sorry about the rewrite, but in this game only the scenery is medieval. Well, at least until now. The main characters look and act like I wrote above.

The medieval noblewoman asks(!!!) her servant, Lord knocks on the doors in his OWN castle... :ROFLMAO:
I don't complain, this is a VN, not real life, but some realistic approach would give more naked content. ;)

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 384318

Overview:
You play as a knight in a fictional medieval kingdom. You live in a castle together with your beautiful wife Cathy and the cute servant girl Lydia. One day you are called to the capital where you meet a young girl called Alice, daughter of your former teacher. She becomes your squire and together you will go on many adventures as you train her to one day become a knight herself. Your love life will get also get a lot more adventurous as you start developing feelings for not only Alice, but Lydia as well. Can this lead to a happy end for you? And what will Cathy so about this? Come and find out!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer: Neverlucky - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Previous game: Triangle
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac(v0.1): - - -

* Android port not made by the developer, download at your own risk!

View attachment 384328 View attachment 384327 View attachment 384332 View attachment 384330 View attachment 384329 View attachment 384331
No more updates for MacOS?

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Those who complain about contemporary language in the game, that's really the only option, because English in the 11th century looked like this:

Forrþrihht anan se time comm
þatt ure Drihhtin wollde
ben borenn i þiss middellærd
forr all mannkinne nede
he chæs himm sone kinnessmenn
all swillke summ he wollde
and whær he wollde borenn ben
he chæs all att hiss wille.

Got a headache already? The letter 'þ' is pronounced like contemporary 'th'.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Seriously why does he copy exactly the same game again, just stop with middle-age setting?
Great poetical licence has also been used. Including clothes and grooming. Razors had not been invented then or peeling wax. The fashionable size and shape of women at the time would not be popular today. Just saying. This is a middle-age fantasy which is a shame. Another minor point is the position of women in middle-age society.

Boxer shorts?

It does not work for me. Nice characters and renders but it is not a medieval story. It is a modern story shoe horned into a medieval background. More accuracy would have been nice. Medieval women's underpants? Clean shaven pussies. The ages are all wrong.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes