jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The story doesn't need to be believable. It'll be another sweet, drama free vanilla game like the last game (Triangle). The setting being medieval doesn't mean the game needs to be realistic as the middle-ages were. Triangles story wasn't realistic/believable either, how many GF/wives are ok with their guy being with the 18yr old daughter of their dead best friend? None, thats how many.

A ton of stuff isn't realistic in this game, but none of it needs to be.

- A female squire. I'm pretty sure those didn't exist
- Letting the servant eat at the table with the Lord and Lady
- The Lord traveling alone to town
- The Lord giving his squire a piggyback ride and a massage
- The Lady letting a servant sleep with her
- The Lady bathing with the squire and servant

if you wanted it to be realistic, replace Alice with some guy. Make MC a lot meaner (no lord was that nice to his servants) and give everyone the plague.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
TBF, there isn't a single fantasy medieval RPG game that is even remotely historically accurate. (AFAIK, not a single breastplate of + 2 dexterity has ever been discovered by any archeologist.) Closest is probably Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but even there people are not scratching for lice every 2 mins or trampling through shit and filth in every town pre-sewage system era.

As for the squire's armor:

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I really love Triangle, such a great game, great first impression for NeverLucky so I give this game a chance, and I have to said that I really dont like games in the Knight type, but, this one so far, seems good enogh, good art work and solid writing I expecting good thing for this game as well

Sorry if my english its not good

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Having loved "Triangle" I got interested in this one. And I love it so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Aha.
Looks like Jenny found herself a hair dying set and a time machine somewhere and made two new friends in medieval places. I am curious if she did take Sarah along for the voyage. We will need to wait and see.
So far we have Quadrangle. If Sarah shows up it will be what... Pentagon?

Reactions: Rythan25

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aha.
Looks like Jenny found herself a hair dying set and a time machine somewhere and made two new friends in medieval places. I am curious if she did take Sarah along for the voyage. We will need to wait and see.

Delicious?

View attachment 473334
I'm a feet fetishist, what do you expect? LOOOL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe now would be a good time for me wot squeeee.

I love this game.

I love a good wholesome romance. All 3 girls are great but it's a tad inconvenient for them to be in different rooms. I think a larger bed should be invested in and they all sleep together.

For warmth.

Because it's wholesome and we're a family show.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I believe now would be a good time for me wot squeeee.

I love this game.

I love a good wholesome romance. All 3 girls are great but it's a tad inconvenient for them to be in different rooms. I think a larger bed should be invested in and they all sleep together.

For warmth.

Because it's wholesome and we're a family show.
How long do you think it'll be before the two young'uns will be sharing a bed? For sleeping obviously, like you said, it's a family show.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone know what the difference is between Release part 4 and Part 4 special version?
Also a change-log would be nice.
Really like this game so far...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How long do you think it'll be before the two young'uns will be sharing a bed? For sleeping obviously, like you said, it's a family show.
I think we're getting close.

Maybe 1 or 2 more updates watching the husband and wife deepen their platonic friendships with the 2 young girls in a wholesome family way.

Then maybe one of them gets introduced into the bed in a full time capacity, probably Lydia first. She's a servant and it's likely her roof may leak during the rainy weather .... can't have her sleeping in a wet bed. She must sleep with the MC and his wife, to keep dry ... well, dry'ish.

Then winter comes and it's far to cold for our friendly femsquire to sleep alone so she must also join the bed to share the warmth of the 3 already there.

Perhaps they should hug naked in a wholesome way because that's the easiest way to share body heat.

Friction also causes warmth so, for science, they should rub against each others bodies.

As it would also be too cold to get out of bed to bathe I would also suggest bed baths using the tongue so no one has to get up. Get those clean tongues in those dirty places in a pure family kinda way.

Yes, I believe that would make excellent viewing for the whole family.

Assuming that family are fans of Warburtons because it is the family that is into bread that stays together.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

A Knight's Tale [v0.4] [Neverlucky] - Original Size: 757MB

Download Win (141MB): - - -

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I'm positive that I heard someone in town yell winter is coming. So your premise of putting them all in the same bed for warmth definitely holds up. The last thing anyone would want is a young lady taking a chill it could be perilous.

2.90 star(s) 97 Votes